Author Topic: Case denied! Call Matlock?  (Read 6638 times)

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
Case denied! Call Matlock?
« on: August 02, 2024, 10:42:04 AM »
CASE, WALTER H JR RICHMOND, ME
PRc on 8/1/2024 DENIAL(DEN) AS OF 8/1/2024
DENIAL OF LICENSE
On 07/04/2024 Walter Case Jr. applied for a drivers license with the Massachusetts Gaming Commission/Racing Division at Plainridge Park Racecourse. Subsequently the application was reviewed by both the Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Mass Racing Division and the Mass Racing Division Board of Judges. After full review, it has been determined that the applicant does not meet the standards for licensure and is hereby denied. Mr. Case has 10 days to appeal this decision in writing to the Massachusetts Gaming Commission.

jupiter

• Elite
Re: Case denied! Call Matlock?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2024, 10:47:58 AM »
It's a fucking joke. I would say by now he did his time, what the hell is he going to do?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2024, 10:55:31 AM »
sorry i posted the same thing a few minutes ago.  I hope admin combines the post. 

Massachusetts has been busy lately with screening individuals.  Quite a few were denied over the last few weeks also. See USTA listings for the others!

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2024, 12:19:11 PM »
Sad, only state will be his home state..

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2024, 01:04:42 PM »
Not sure if he'll ever apply anywhere else again, but if he does, it will be hit or miss. His record, like his demons, will travel alongside him forever.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2024, 01:22:24 PM »
It's a fucking joke. I would say by now he did his time, what the hell is he going to do?

Be real. I spent a lot of time with him when he was with Kroninger. The shame is all on him. To have the ability he has and find every possible way to destroy himself is nobody else's fault. And worse is his attitude. I can't tell you how many times I hadda listen to his speech that he drove world champions, 11000 wins, blah blah blah. Yeah, you did. Now look at you. Maybe if he was humble and remorseful people would say yeah, he grew up.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

GOAT

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2024, 02:33:38 PM »
MP:

Are you referring to Herb Kroninger who trained in Chicago in the 1960's and 1970's. If so, that guy was a bum.

da-rat

• 4 claimer
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2024, 03:12:27 PM »
Walter Case has demonstrated over the past several years that he has become a responsible major contributor to Harness Racing. Throughout his whole career he has been able to increase the mutual handle (Betting Public) as much as 25% at tracks where he was participating. eg: Northfield, Yonkers It would be in the state of Massachusetts best interest to review this decision. The addition of Walter Case to Plainridge driving colony would only be plus for state of Massachusetts!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2024, 03:30:31 PM »
Kudos to Massachusetts. That scumbag doesn't deserve to race anywhere. You idiots make it sound like Harness Racing is a right. It is not! It is a privilege that Case abused. Why not ask his victim or her parents how they feel. I don't care how much time he has served or how wonderful a human being he is now, he lost the privilege to race. The only reason he is allowed to race in Maine is because the whole industry in Maine has a combined IQ of 14. Oh yeah, come at me with your comments. I don't give a fuck. Would you hire a pedo that diddled 25 kids to babysit yours because he did his time and he is now a wonderful human being. I bet you wouldn't!!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2024, 06:26:31 PM »
Kudos to Massachusetts. That scumbag doesn't deserve to race anywhere. You idiots make it sound like Harness Racing is a right. It is not! It is a privilege that Case abused. Why not ask his victim or her parents how they feel. I don't care how much time he has served or how wonderful a human being he is now, he lost the privilege to race. The only reason he is allowed to race in Maine is because the whole industry in Maine has a combined IQ of 14. Oh yeah, come at me with your comments. I don't give a fuck. Would you hire a pedo that diddled 25 kids to babysit yours because he did his time and he is now a wonderful human being. I bet you wouldn't!!

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2024, 08:24:30 PM »
[/

Case Jr crimes against harness racing? Good analogy.
If the Case case was outside racing, then probably a better analogy is in order. Don’t know the history.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 08:31:48 PM by PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ »

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2024, 08:39:52 PM »
Drugs, kicking his horses and attempting to murder his wife. What a resume Case has even with all his driving talents. I can’t fault Mass for denying him a license.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2024, 09:27:04 PM »
MP:

Are you referring to Herb Kroninger who trained in Chicago in the 1960's and 1970's. If so, that guy was a bum.

No, Louanne.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2024, 10:27:45 PM »
MP:

No, Louanne.
I think Louanne was either Herb's daughter or daughter-in-law. She was either Jeff's sister or wife.
Herb was involved in the ins fraud and death of standardbred "Instant Little Man" in 1991. I think he went to jail.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

oldjohn123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2024, 11:22:10 PM »
I have heard him talk to some of the young drivers, He said don't f--- up like I did. The kids had their ears up and seem to take that in.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal