Author Topic: Times at Scioto seem incorrect  (Read 2488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Times at Scioto seem incorrect
« on: August 02, 2024, 06:23:23 PM »
NW7500 trotter just went 51.4. Winner trotted 2 seconds faster then his last start at the Red Mile.  Please someone confirm the measurements of the track or check on the pylons being in the right place.  This is Northfield all over again. 

Update was told track got new stone today.  Still i do not trust the times. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 07:09:39 PM by The Unstable »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal