Author Topic: MAGA Mass Murder...El Paso Walmart Massacre 5 Years Ago Today  (Read 10578 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16500
MAGA Mass Murder...El Paso Walmart Massacre 5 Years Ago Today
« on: August 03, 2024, 11:01:43 AM »
This is the USA's 6th deadliest Mass shooting in history.

23 innocent Americans got mowed down by Patrick Crosius, 21 yo registered Republican with pictures of Trump all over his social  media.

He told arresting cops he "targeted Mexicans."

His social media was filled with MAGA hate grievance language.

While you all ponder other shit, take a moment to remember.




 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
    Today at 10:05:20 AM
  • wiggles44: Message sent.  Have a good shift Mike.  :)
    Today at 09:53:33 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Seriously, I'm praying "wiggles" tries contacting her as a troll. JACKPOT.
    Today at 09:38:52 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Is that you John Wayne? Is this me???
    Today at 09:35:33 AM
  • Trigger: I have damning screenshots on Mike!  Who is this?  Wiggles.  I'm sorry who?  Wiggles. CLICK  ngc3
    Today at 09:34:27 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Yep, someone really IS triggered aren't they!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:30:59 AM
  • wiggles44: Someone’s “triggered” this morning :)
    Today at 09:16:12 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike #1.  Can you log in as Sweet?
    Today at 09:05:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal