Author Topic: Keith No Talent Kash Jr. Invades Batavia  (Read 2930 times)

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
Keith No Talent Kash Jr. Invades Batavia
« on: August 04, 2024, 04:02:38 PM »
He's Back! Kash Jr. Shows Up At Batavia Downs, He Must Be Really Desperate For The 50 Dollar Stipened They Give Drivers. Can't Drive In Northfield Now Brings His No Talent And His Rats To Batavia. Drivers At Batavia Can't Stand Him. Going Broke At Northfield Will Be Going Bust At Batavia.

rainman2

• Elite
Re: Keith No Talent Kash Jr. Invades Batavia
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2024, 06:31:56 PM »
He's Back! Kash Jr. Shows Up At Batavia Downs, He Must Be Really Desperate For The 50 Dollar Stipened They Give Drivers. Can't Drive In Northfield Now Brings His No Talent And His Rats To Batavia. Drivers At Batavia Can't Stand Him. Going Broke At Northfield Will Be Going Bust At Batavia.

His stock from Northfield should be better than some of the Batavia stock and not much of a driving colony.
The only problem is that he won't get many if any favors from the local driving colony!

Time will tell whether he goes "BUST' or not!

WildWizard

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2024, 05:06:51 PM »
He strikes me as a game player maybe trying to look dumber than he is trying to set up a score when everything is on go.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2024, 05:22:27 PM »

Does Northfield pay any kind of stipend?

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2024, 07:20:01 PM »
His stock from Northfield should be better than some of the Batavia stock and not much of a driving colony.
The only problem is that he won't get many if any favors from the local driving colony!

Time will tell whether he goes "BUST' or not!
Once you remove Jimbo from the list the rest are a toss up. We have never used Keith in Ohio but we would use him over any of the Cumings and the 2 McNight twins

Raging pace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2024, 08:07:15 AM »
It’s McNeight, not McNight and they are not twins, they are cousins.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2024, 10:31:57 AM »
It’s McNeight, not McNight and they are not twins, they are cousins.

I believe that Jim and Jim Jr. have orange and white colors while Dave III(Triple stix )and the other cousins use green and white. Please verify. Thank you

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2024, 11:45:23 AM »
McNight is appropriate because that is what happens to your money when you bet them. Good Night to your money. Two awful drivers keeping the family tradition of awful alive.

Raging pace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2024, 02:06:16 PM »
Rainman you are correct, Jim Mcmeight and Jim McNeight jr are father and son, the father does not drive and hasn’t driven in the last 7 years or more because of a bad accident he had, their silks are orange and white. Dave McNeight jr and Dave McNeight III are father and son . The father hasn’t driven in years also , their colors are green and white. I’m not here to defend them in any way but inside the track says they are awful drivers. Jim McNeight jr is the 3rd leading driver and Dave III is the 7th leading driver in the standings, u can look it up. For the moron inside the track, he’s clueless and what a retard comment , “ good night to your money “. Makes no sense. He’s probably a idiot that’s bets $2 to show on a 1/9 . And these people like this are allowed to vote. Good day to you rainman.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2024, 03:06:47 PM »
Rainman you are correct, Jim Mcmeight and Jim McNeight jr are father and son, the father does not drive and hasn’t driven in the last 7 years or more because of a bad accident he had, their silks are orange and white. Dave McNeight jr and Dave McNeight III are father and son . The father hasn’t driven in years also , their colors are green and white. I’m not here to defend them in any way but inside the track says they are awful drivers. Jim McNeight jr is the 3rd leading driver and Dave III is the 7th leading driver in the standings, u can look it up. For the moron inside the track, he’s clueless and what a retard comment , “ good night to your money “. Makes no sense. He’s probably a idiot that’s bets $2 to show on a 1/9 . And these people like this are allowed to vote. Good day to you rainman.

I grew up watching the orange and white of their father and grandfather Eddie Jr. Thattwhy I know the color schemes!!

HomewardBound

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2024, 04:03:47 PM »
Was in the dollar tree on Main Street buying 8-10 gallons of bleach.   

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2024, 07:29:40 PM »
Hey Raging Pace - Dave Mcneights UDRS numbers .157 the worst of any driver on the list. Thats pretty awful. Funny part his dads numbers were worse. I bet more in a week than you make in a year.

Raging pace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2024, 10:05:20 PM »
I have a government job which pays me a $110,000 , I guarantee you don’t bet that 20 years let alone 1 week. You can’t even spell, lol.

Raging pace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2024, 08:33:52 AM »
Hey, inside the track idiot, how did Dave McNeight III do last night driving, 3 wins, 5 2nds, and 1 3rd, pretty good night of driving for a guy that’s stinks according to you. Like I said earlier , you can’t spell, don’t even know how the McNeights are related, which you should because according to you , you bet so much, so you should be familiar with the drivers. Your buddy was right about you, he said you are a moron. Not only a moron but a douche bag. Here’s a tip, save your money , don’t bet, your donating it !

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2024, 10:51:24 AM »
Raging Pace your the moron. I forgot more about the drivers at Batavia than you will ever know. How did Keith The Clown Kash do last night. I didn't know sanitation workers were considered government jobs. With Kevin absent last night it was fun and games The Dave Mcneight I ,II, III. clan were the biggest failures in WNY Harness Racing. Oh Dave McNeight II banned from Pennsylvania Racing. That little stunt when security raided his barn and he grabbed the EPO and bolted driving thru security checkpoint. Nice always has been and will be a little piece of shit.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal