Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 23238 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2024, 10:59:16 PM »
Says the asshole who blew the rent money on a one to five shot that ran out.
tmbz1 tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2024, 10:59:43 PM »

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2024, 11:00:55 PM »
RAINY

THESE GUYS are roasting YOU

WHY ?  Johnnie why  73cv.2
You know why

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2024, 11:01:28 PM »

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2024, 01:09:12 AM »
Good evening PORKY

Please make constructive posts!

Thank you
Who the fuck are you to tell Pigland what to post? You're a fucking joke. My inbox is full with comments about what a douchebag you are.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27072
Re: Thanks
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2024, 01:18:31 AM »
Who the fuck are you to tell Pigland what to post? You're a fucking joke. My inbox is full with comments about what a douchebag you are.

Good morning LIL MIKEY,

You mean PORKY!!

The insults continue by you!

SO SAD!

Again, take a good long look at yourself in the mirror again!

Thanks for posting!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2024, 01:23:39 AM by rainman2 »
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57800
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Thanks
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2024, 09:10:49 AM »
STAY DOWN RAINY STAY DOWN 73cv.2 73cv.2 ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27072
Re: Thanks
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2024, 11:09:42 AM »
Who the fuck are you to tell Pigland what to post? You're a fucking joke. My inbox is full with comments about what a douchebag you are.

Good morning LIL MIKEY

I don’t lose any sleep over what people think of me on horseplop!

Better yet, does anyone really care what people put in your inbox on horseplop!!

They know how to say it on horseplop to see!

Are you getting your “JOLLIES” saying this things on horseplop?  It looks like you do!

Keep on embarrassing yourself here!

Thanx for posting!!

P.S.  let’s stick to racing so we can agree on the issues at hand or learn to disagree politely without ‘bullying’, nastiness, etc.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2024, 11:47:13 AM by rainman2 »
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2024, 02:46:59 PM »
Good morning LIL MIKEY

I don’t lose any sleep over what people think of me on horseplop!

Better yet, does anyone really care what people put in your inbox on horseplop!!

They know how to say it on horseplop to see!

Are you getting your “JOLLIES” saying this things on horseplop?  It looks like you do!

Keep on embarrassing yourself here!

Thanx for posting!!

P.S.  let’s stick to racing so we can agree on the issues at hand or learn to disagree politely without ‘bullying’, nastiness, etc.
I don't think you got the memo so I will repeat it dickbreath. I will post whatever to whomever I want and on a side note, I certainly would not take instructions on how to post from a psychopath loser like you. Do you realize you have no friends here?? I may have no friends here either but unlike you, I would never tell them to not post what they want. Sure, I may disagree and call them an asshole but censorship in any form is why I know you are a Democrat piece of shit.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27072
Re: Thanks
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2024, 03:05:46 PM »
I don't think you got the memo so I will repeat it dickbreath. I will post whatever to whomever I want and on a side note, I certainly would not take instructions on how to post from a psychopath loser like you. Do you realize you have no friends here?? I may have no friends here either but unlike you, I would never tell them to not post what they want. Sure, I may disagree and call them an asshole but censorship in any form is why I know you are a Democrat piece of shit.

Good afternoon LIL MIKEY

I don’t read your memos! 

Please look into the mirror again about “psychopathic loser”!

FYI what does politics have to do with anyone’s posts on horseplop?

Please don’t give yourself a heart attack over something so trivial as horseplop!

Keep on embarrassing yourself.

Keep up the good work!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2024, 03:10:19 PM »
Good afternoon LIL MIKEY

I don’t read your memos! 

Please look into the mirror again about “psychopathic loser”!

FYI what does politics have to do with anyone’s posts on horseplop?

Please don’t give yourself a heart attack over something so trivial as horseplop!

Keep on embarrassing yourself.

Keep up the good work!!
Once again, you and your tribe are so predictable.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27072
Re: Thanks
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2024, 03:28:46 PM »
Once again, you and your tribe are so predictable.

Afternoon LIL MIKEY,

This is a harness racing blog!

What does politics have to do with it??
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2024, 03:38:45 PM »
Afternoon LIL MIKEY,

This is a harness racing blog!

What does politics have to do with it??
You're confusing me with someone who cares, deadbeat dad.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27072
Re: Thanks
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2024, 04:44:15 PM »
You're confusing me with someone who cares, deadbeat dad.

Good afternoon LIL MIKEY

WRONG AGAIN!

Keep on embarrassing yourself here.

Myself and others are enjoying this immensely!!

Keep posting so I can keep responding!!

Thank you.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Thanks
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2024, 04:55:44 PM »
Good afternoon LIL MIKEY

WRONG AGAIN!

Keep on embarrassing yourself here.

Myself and others are enjoying this immensely!!

Keep posting so I can keep responding!!

Thank you.
Thanks for playing deadbeat dad.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Keep running your mouth you piece of shit Tigger.   ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 08:26:58 PM
  • Sweet: Oh yeh Chihuahua Cock I just run around wishing death and sexual assaults  ngc3 especially to new ploppers  ngc3 he, how are you, would yor kids like some candy before I wish a safe falls on your family's head  ngc3
    Today at 08:21:42 PM
  • Calhoun: pool closed thank you for participating
    Today at 08:19:09 PM
  • Calhoun: 1 minute
    Today at 08:17:16 PM
  • Calhoun: Who would Rainman bet??
    Today at 08:13:53 PM
  • Calhoun: ;D Sun Nite F-ball who you like
    Today at 08:13:16 PM
  • andrew: ngc3
    Today at 08:12:48 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Watching the show... 74zac.1
    Today at 08:11:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal