Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY gots to say sumthin here.  (Read 1852 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY gots to say sumthin here.
« on: August 08, 2024, 11:51:55 PM »
YOOOUSE all know he was a ENLISTED MAN. TOP saved meeese from bein busted trwice. As A ENLISTED MAN,the MAN we follow is our kind. You people get that TOP ENLISTED RUN THE SHOW. They interpret what OFFICERS say and then transport that SHIT to all enlisted. JOHN FRANK ARMY might also add. I don't have fiqures: BUT ENLISTED far outweighs OFFICERS. And JOHN FRANK ARMY revolted at times against OFFICERS. EXCUSE ME: I can't go into a OFFICER'S CLUB but they can waltze into NCO. It'S a discrimination,that JOHN FRANK ARMY never understood. Possibly because,I'M only servin 2 years and others who became LIFERS as ENLISTED, maybe understood more than I.
So lets get back to this CRAZY attack on WALTZ. I'ss know thins about ARMY,maybe not so much about NATIONAL GUARD.
MEMBER,JOHN FRANK ARMY 1970. He back and cashin out. Gotta go thru,your time over. RE-enlistmant guy goes: Stay in for another 3 years and we give yo that rank you lost plus $20,000. I say's: GOT a great 16 inch softball carrer in front of meeese. I wanted 2 years and I'ssses done it. Time to head back home.

SOO.ss to SAY: WALZ opted out after 25. He actually re-upped for 6 years and should have served it. Which would have made 26 for him to end his carrer. And since none of you IDIOTS understand any of this. Again.JOHN FRANK ARMY not know NATIONAL GUARD. But if you regular and choose to stay in service: HERE what happens:
You stay in 20 and retire,you get your rank base pay,equillilant to whats called your years served. That 50%. 24 years is same except you gettin 2/3rds. 26 is same but you gettin 3/4's.
Know I,ss like to say this. If you not regular I no not what the payooof be. In REGULAR ARMY: You can not beat SEARGENT MAJOR. He THE FUCKIN TOPS. Obviously,SEARGENT MAJOR of ARMY be the best.

And since you MORONIC IDIOTS would like to know again.
JOHN FRANK ARMY did 3 MOS'S. (1) GENERAL CLERK SCHOOL. (2) ARMY FINANCE SCHOOL. And yooose all member that day. JOHN FRANK ARMY graduated #1. All orders came down for the class of 106. All except,JOHN FRANK ARMY. The lieutenant colonel did not like me. He goes what we gooooona do with you. He goes: I KNOWS. Lets put you JOHN FRANK ARMY on 24 hour KP. Go report. Big base and he calls the OFFICER runnin the cook show. PUT ,E-3 FRANK on the most horrible job you have. He complied. I got cleanin POTS and PANS in steamin hot water with NO GLOVES. To this day,I'm ammazzed I got hands left. 24 hours is over. I gots to report back to SHIT BRAINS. He goes,I want you to sweep all the company streets. He throws this jigantic broom at me. I say's: SIR. I have not slept in about 72 hours. NO One new class is comin in for a week. HE GOES: CLEAN THE FUCKIN STREETS. Anythin you say SIR. You really think,JOHN FRANK ARMY,E-3 is gonna do this SHIT. He takes the GOD-DAMN gigantic strret broom and walks out. He goes down 3 barrecks and walks in. Throws the fuckin broom on floor and unroals a bedroll and lays down. Crashes out as soon as he lays down. Next thin.JOHN FRANK ARMY knows he woken by MP"S. They goin,YOU in TROUBLE. WEEESE got to take you back to COLONEL. He been lookin for you for hours. I said: FUC THAT POS,LETS GO. THere he IS. YOU BUSTED and goin to LEAVENWORTH. At that same moment,the FUC is shootin his FUCKIN MOUTH off,in walks the COMPANY CLERK. SIR: PRIVATE FRANK'S orders just came in. He looks at them,reads and then gives them to I. ARRANGESMENTS must be made immediatley for PRIVATE FRANK to his next assighnment. HE is classified,TOP SECURITY,TOP SECRET. You can not touch me. And I told the FAKE FUC. We ever meet out of SERVICE, Your gooona regret that day.

So,I became CBR. But to let you all know. I knows RANK,PAY and SERVICE.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY gots to say sumthin here.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2024, 05:19:50 AM »
I somehow remember you needed 30 years active service to get a 3/4 pension, but that was back in the 70's, I don't know what the rules are now.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2024, 05:22:12 PM »
Can't SEE. JOHN FRANK ARMY will explain.
Enlisted must retire when they reach 30 years of SERVICE. OFFICERS,I believe are same. Warrent OFFICERS may have to before then.
You need to member one thin. You paid on rank and years of SERVICE.
Example: Say,yoose a E-5 with 4 years of SERVICE. You paid for your rank and # of years you served. You not get promoted by followin year you still get a pay increase because know you been in 5 years.
26 is the MAX for 3/4's. But if one wants to stay in until they served 30, and they gots promoted one last time or they did not,they still get a increase each year for years they served. Which of course makes their retirement pay higher.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2024, 05:48:27 PM »
And as far as WALZ goes. Someone above him had to approve his early out. And that would be a high rankin OFFICER. IT not that uncommon to opt out. Especially after havin served as long as he had. EARLY OUTS are quite common in ARMY. NOW if he got a DISHONORABLE for it.that would be different. Not the case. He served his country honorbly for 25 years, Will say this though: Unless you seveved overseas in NATIONAL GUARD,you are entitled to all G.I.BENIFITS. If not,one gets squat. No matter how many years one served. Since he went to school on G.I.BILL,He had to have served overseas. SO tell the FOX NON-SERVIN SHITS,to SHUT THE FUC UP. They ought to be concentratin on WHY: DRAFT DODGIN POS never served and WHY!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2024, 06:28:11 PM »
By the way: I want everyone to watch on FOX,that SHIT OLD BAG WITCH JUDGE. I mean she hates anythin derrogatory about her lover boy POS DRAFT DODGER. She,s had more face lifts than a experimental gorrilla. And that libosuction she has done most likly 10 times on her creature face.
Just watch as she done talkin on FIVE or any other FOX show she appears on. Her lips go bezerk,quiverin uncontroably. She would be a great advertisement for DR'S. Do not have thee LIPS or face done,reconstructivly. LOOK at OLD BAG on FOX. IT won't be long until she can not control and she losin it know. PUCKER those LIPS after every time you speak and then can't control what yooose mouth doooes.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal