Author Topic: BRICE COTE  (Read 10853 times)

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
Re: BRICE COTE
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2024, 02:34:00 PM »
A few fun facts Petrelli        You are a useless MUTT who never supported his family
                                        You are  temporarily shoveling shit at a beautiful farm
                                        You have zero credibility 

Putting your real name out here mean nothing.  You would not know what it is like to
                                        have a real life: A job, a family, friends and so on.
                                        Not one person out here owes you to tell you who they are and I urge them not to

Enough said............. ..............

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2024, 04:14:28 PM »
A few fun facts Petrelli        You are a useless MUTT who never supported his family

Putting your real name out here mean nothing.  You would not know what it is like to
                                        Not one person out here owes you to tell you who they are and I urge them not to

But we do KNOW who you are. See you in a few months.  ngc3

Last. Last. LAST!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: August 18, 2024, 04:19:14 PM by M P »
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2024, 09:10:13 PM »

EXACTLY! We owe him nothing if anything he owes us for recognizing his sorry fucking ass! We are counting the days until Gina throws his sorry bullshitting ass out.

Brice and his family have done nothing but good for this sport and this sorry fucking ass has done nothing but secretly record people spread rumors and lie about successful businessmen that's done nothing but try to help him.!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2024, 09:11:58 PM by Gaagoots »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2024, 09:22:47 PM »
But we do KNOW who you are. See you in a few months.  ngc3

Last. Last. LAST!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Is it your old amateur driver buddy?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2024, 09:53:48 PM »
That would be hilarious!   ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2024, 10:34:31 PM »
You see what you want to see. However, nobody takes the reviews of an anonymous critic seriously.
Guess what! Nobody takes you serious either especially after what you said about the late Wes Fisher!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2024, 11:11:53 PM »
The SBOA of NJ is on there as a presenting sponsor. Like it or not, they are the representation for horsemen in NJ. Nationwide there is a great deal of divisiveness in our industry, and if the USTA would go back to their little corner of the sport, or at least admit who and what they are, we'd be much better off. The fish stinks from the head down and the USTA is where the problem starts, at least on a national level.

As far as who else is on that list-----there are some quality, good people, with integrity on that list, and there are some shady people as well. That does not have to be judgement based, but is merely in the eyes of each person. Why Cameo and Dreamland is highlighted, I have no idea, but the fact that they are is irrelevant.
Only someone with shit for brains would post that the highlighting of Cameo Hills and Dreamland is irrelevant. On a positive note, at least your post wasn't as long as "War and Peace" by Tolstoy.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2024, 11:15:54 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2024, 11:35:23 PM »
Only someone with shit for brains would post that the highlighting of Cameo Hills and Dreamland is irrelevant. On a positive note, at least your post wasn't as long as "War and Peace" by Tolstoy.

It's irrelevant unless you have an agenda, some ulterior motive, etc. I have no axe to grind with Steve or Cameo Hills, have done business with them and have no problem with them, and and I have no problem Dreamland, never did business them, and met David a couple of times. So to me, it's irrelevant. What's the point? Share if you like. As far your personal comments, good luck with that and all the best
« Last Edit: August 18, 2024, 11:43:21 PM by Grandstand Handicapper »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2024, 11:04:09 PM »
The SBOA of NJ is on there as a presenting sponsor. Like it or not, they are the representation for horsemen in NJ. Nationwide there is a great deal of divisiveness in our industry, and if the USTA would go back to their little corner of the sport, or at least admit who and what they are, we'd be much better off. The fish stinks from the head down and the USTA is where the problem starts, at least on a national level.

As far as who else is on that list-----there are some quality, good people, with integrity on that list, and there are some shady people as well. That does not have to be judgement based, but is merely in the eyes of each person. Why Cameo and Dreamland is highlighted, I have no idea, but the fact that they are is irrelevant.
Mark Ford has done a miraculous job with the SBOA. SCM is envious and jealous of Mark so take it for where it comes from.

Cameo is owned by Steve Jones who incidentally threw his ass out of Goshen so he has an axe to grind.

The reason he brought up Dreamland because he's sucking up to his employer Gina who owns Dreamland. They are both very nice places.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2024, 10:05:21 AM »
Mark Ford has done a miraculous job with the SBOA. SCM is envious and jealous of Mark so take it for where it comes from.

Cameo is owned by Steve Jones who incidentally threw his ass out of Goshen so he has an axe to grind.

The reason he brought up Dreamland because he's sucking up to his employer Gina who owns Dreamland. They are both very nice places.

I get it now. As many others have, I have known Mark and Steve for a long time. Not intimate friends, but obviously the industry is running in the same circles. As far as Dreamland, if someone has a new job there, they naturally take pride in that and the farm, so I get that. Like I said, I met David, who was the original owner of Dreamland, a few times as he was a breeder-owner. I remember when he bought Hardie Hanover (who I really, really liked) at Harrisburg. I am going on memory here but I guess around 15 years ago or so, he died. I think it was a car accident. His wife took over for a while and eventually a niece came in to run the farm. The farm was for sale for quite some time. Not sure if it still is.

Regardless, who donates to what, and all that, in this context is BS. I guess if someone wants to say, look at me, I donated, but look at this other guy, he/she donated too, but they are a bad person......and so on and so on. Next, move on.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2024, 10:30:18 AM »
I get it now. As many others have, I have known Mark and Steve for a long time. Not intimate friends, but obviously the industry is running in the same circles. As far as Dreamland, if someone has a new job there, they naturally take pride in that and the farm, so I get that. Like I said, I met David, who was the original owner of Dreamland, a few times as he was a breeder-owner. I remember when he bought Hardie Hanover (who I really, really liked) at Harrisburg. I am going on memory here but I guess around 15 years ago or so, he died. I think it was a car accident. His wife took over for a while and eventually a niece came in to run the farm. The farm was for sale for quite some time. Not sure if it still is.

Regardless, who donates to what, and all that, in this context is BS. I guess if someone wants to say, look at me, I donated, but look at this other guy, he/she donated too, but they are a bad person......and so on and so on. Next, move on.
I agree 1000%. David I vaguely knew but seemed like a really nice man. The farm is for sale.

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2024, 01:13:05 PM »
Gaagoots??  Helllloooooo....c ome out come out wherever you are....you racist and bigot piece of shit....

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2024, 01:27:56 PM »
Now I’m understand why Gaagoots is a big deal.  As ping of a POS as you seem on here I ask around and your name is worse in the. Us ones than on here.  Imagine having a better name on Horseplop than the real world.  Ouch.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2024, 08:40:05 PM »
I remember Brice I think they had maroon colors. Nice family

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2024, 09:06:43 PM »
Gaagoots??  Helllloooooo....c ome out come out wherever you are....you racist and bigot piece of shit....

I just got the whole story on how he met his sugar momma playing slots. Can someone send out an APB on him? Tell us the story Gootsie! Or should I?
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal