Author Topic: BRICE COTE  (Read 10879 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
BRICE COTE
« on: August 09, 2024, 08:26:34 PM »
I’ve known Brice for years he comes from a good family and a hell of a nice guy. The Cote’s were all clean cut and ran a nice stable.
I knew his father and brother as well, all class people who would always go out of their way to help others.

Brice became a state trooper and put his life at risk to help protect us from the scum of the earth that the liberals put on a pedestal. The harness racing industry needs people like Brice to help police and weed out the scum.

In closing: Don’t listen to that narcissistic bullshit artist who is always looking for attention and has the owner of Dreamland Farms bullshitted to the gills!

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: BRICE COTE
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 09:35:48 PM »
Damn. Did I hit a nerve? Why so defensive STOOOOOPID? You know I'm right. Even the NJRC is sick of his attitude. Deal with it. What's he gonna do, bar me from Gural tracks for saying it like it is? Oh noooooo.  ngc3
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 10:04:32 PM »
where is the video about Brice?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2024, 10:54:58 PM »
Damn. Did I hit a nerve? Why so defensive STOOOOOPID? You know I'm right. Even the NJRC is sick of his attitude. Deal with it. What's he gonna do, bar me from Gural tracks for saying it like it is? Oh noooooo.  ngc3
Look it’s not my fault you’re stuck a dreamland. You bit the hand that fed you. Mark Ford and Steve Jones did nothing but try to help you along with the late Wes Fisher and what did you do? You spewed bullshit and talked behind their backs! You would’ve never been in this position if you just went along with the program.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2024, 11:08:18 PM »
I’ve known Brice for years he comes from a good family and a hell of a nice guy. The Cote’s were all clean cut and ran a nice stable.
I knew his father and brother as well, all class people who would always go out of their way to help others.

Brice became a state trooper and put his life at risk to help protect us from the scum of the earth that the liberals put on a pedestal. The harness racing industry needs people like Brice to help police and weed out the scum.

In closing: Don’t listen to that narcissistic bullshit artist who is always looking for attention and has the owner of Dreamland Farms bullshitted to the gills!

Their barn at Liberty Bell was spotless. Del was a great guy, as was his owner Henry Faragelli. Scotty and Brice rubbed and Del trained. Top notch operation.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2024, 11:14:56 PM »
Their barn at Liberty Bell was spotless. Del was a great guy, as was his owner Henry Faragelli. Scotty and Brice rubbed and Del trained. Top notch operation.
Mike I couldn't agree more and you have a great memory! They were definitely an asset to the horse business.

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2024, 11:16:44 PM »
Everything said about the cotes all true !! Mrs cote was always impeccably dressed to go to the races . She was all class as well . Some of my friends out East said they were stabled at Herve Filions farm for a few years and Herve said see that guy Del Cote that’s a horseman .

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2024, 11:34:30 PM »
Everything said about the cotes all true !! Mrs cote was always impeccably dressed to go to the races . She was all class as well . Some of my friends out East said they were stabled at Herve Filions farm for a few years and Herve said see that guy Del Cote that’s a horseman .
tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2024, 12:16:33 AM »
tmbz1

And now he defended the Jackson brothers. I rest my case. Not to mention the list of criminals allowed to race while he shuns others for associations he cannot prove. Best was when he tried to take credit for exposing the death of Finish Line and having Borgault arrested when in fact that it was NYS Police Investigator Holly Schoonmaker. Who was alerted by PETA and myself btw. Facts....STOOOOOP ID. And hey, is Mark still working as a membership director for free???????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2024, 07:13:33 AM »
MP is a classic Narcissist!

Despite constantly stating he's done with all this, he can't help himself because narcissists can never let go. Their impetus is pragmatic and their own dependency. They need their “narcissistic supply.” Their fragile ego needs constant reassurance and attention to avoid feeling their inner emptiness—like a vampire that sucks its victims' blood, and they need many.

He can't stop because leaving means that they lose their source of supply, and they internalize that as a failure. Narcissists have an incredibly fragile sense of self, and they need others to constantly validate them in order to feel good about themselves. That's why he wanted to be loved by those he now constantly slams.

A narcissist never sees their behavior had any role in the troubles. By refusing to provide closure, the narcissist can avoid any responsibility for the problem and continue to frame others as the cause of the problems.

It's especially sad here because he has demonstrated at Dreamland he can work for a living, but decades of hurt are too much to let live and let go.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2024, 08:21:47 AM »
Says another coward. I do what I want when I want where I want and how I want. And when I say something I am not hiding like a twat. Anyway.  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2024, 01:01:15 PM »
MP is a classic Narcissist!

Despite constantly stating he's done with all this, he can't help himself because narcissists can never let go. Their impetus is pragmatic and their own dependency. They need their “narcissistic supply.” Their fragile ego needs constant reassurance and attention to avoid feeling their inner emptiness—like a vampire that sucks its victims' blood, and they need many.

He can't stop because leaving means that they lose their source of supply, and they internalize that as a failure. Narcissists have an incredibly fragile sense of self, and they need others to constantly validate them in order to feel good about themselves. That's why he wanted to be loved by those he now constantly slams.

A narcissist never sees their behavior had any role in the troubles. By refusing to provide closure, the narcissist can avoid any responsibility for the problem and continue to frame others as the cause of the problems.

It's especially sad here because he has demonstrated at Dreamland he can work for a living, but decades of hurt are too much to let live and let go.
Mike doesn’t have the wherewithal to create his own happiness, always looking for validation from others typical attention addict. He  depends on others to create happiness because he can’t create his own happiness thus he’s constantly looking for validation from others through posting on social media. You are 1000% correct he is a typical narcissist.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2024, 01:12:06 PM »
Mike doesn’t have the wherewithal to create his own happiness, always looking for validation from others typical attention addict. He  depends on others to create happiness because he can’t create his own happiness thus he’s constantly looking for validation from others through posting on social media. You are 1000% correct he is a typical narcissist.

And why are all your posts in BOLD PRINT?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2024, 01:16:33 PM »

And why are all your posts in BOLD PRINT?
WHAT?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2024, 01:36:04 PM »

While you read what I posted on my Facebook page then ran back on here to post your usual nonsense anonymously. So what the fuck does that make you?!?  ngc3
Besides a dirty knee racist fucking pussy....

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal