Author Topic: BRICE COTE  (Read 10928 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: BRICE COTE
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2024, 11:01:22 PM »
While you read what I posted on my Facebook page then ran back on here to post your usual nonsense anonymously. So what the fuck does that make you?!?  ngc3
Besides a dirty knee racist fucking pussy....
You couldn't shine Brice's shoes. It looks like you're outmatched here..

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2024, 06:28:55 AM »
Brice is a security guard. Brice had no idea I was wired up. You think I have a chip on my shoulder? He's missing a shoulder. Is he a nice guy, yeah if you agree with him. They can't control me. And I'm right, that hurts them even more.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2024, 01:37:57 PM »
Brice is a security guard. Brice had no idea I was wired up. You think I have a chip on my shoulder? He's missing a shoulder. Is he a nice guy, yeah if you agree with him. They can't control me. And I'm right, that hurts them even more.
Spoken like a true narcissist. That's funny when I talk to people in the game everybody has the highest regard for Brice.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2024, 03:18:15 PM »
The Cote's were always well liked and well respected by their peers-----aside from the wannabe, jealous, angry and resentful types, LOL-----and there's always going to be somebody who has a story to tell. Stand up guys. Aside from all the BS as to how Brice got his job, he's in it. Everyone is going to have something to say about it. Why any different than Gural? LOL. Personally, I think it's a very difficult and thankless job when you have a weak racing commission, farm/training center owners, and others fighting you and making a very difficult job even more difficult. I've gone on record regarding Gural and who he bans and doesn't, but as a track owner/operator, if you are perfect, and nobody is, you are only going to be as good as your partners in enforcement. Gural doesn't have any in the racing commission, the farm/training center owners, and others.

As far as Brice, he's an upstanding, good guy and all things considered does a good job. Is more needed to catch and ban cheaters? Absolutely. That doesn't mean he's not doing a good job.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2024, 05:21:24 PM »
The Cote's were always well liked and well respected by their peers-----aside from the wannabe, jealous, angry and resentful types, LOL-----and there's always going to be somebody who has a story to tell. Stand up guys. Aside from all the BS as to how Brice got his job, he's in it. Everyone is going to have something to say about it. Why any different than Gural? LOL. Personally, I think it's a very difficult and thankless job when you have a weak racing commission, farm/training center owners, and others fighting you and making a very difficult job even more difficult. I've gone on record regarding Gural and who he bans and doesn't, but as a track owner/operator, if you are perfect, and nobody is, you are only going to be as good as your partners in enforcement. Gural doesn't have any in the racing commission, the farm/training center owners, and others.

As far as Brice, he's an upstanding, good guy and all things considered does a good job. Is more needed to catch and ban cheaters? Absolutely. That doesn't mean he's not doing a good job.

Seldon Ledford was the reason Brice got involved-late 90s

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2024, 05:56:08 PM »
Spoken like a true narcissist. That's funny when I talk to people in the game everybody has the highest regard for Brice.

Nobody can stand him. Period. And when you say "you" talk to people about him, who exactly are YOU. Fucking chicken shit. And btw jerkoff. I treated the man with respect and got it shoved in my ass. Same for Settlemoir, I think they both learned neither mean shit to me in the real world. I accidentally exposed a big problem right there.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 06:10:48 PM by M P »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2024, 07:03:54 PM »
Seldon Ledford was the reason Brice got involved-late 90s
tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2024, 07:07:15 PM »
Nobody can stand him. Period. And when you say "you" talk to people about him, who exactly are YOU. Fucking chicken shit. And btw jerkoff. I treated the man with respect and got it shoved in my ass. Same for Settlemoir, I think they both learned neither mean shit to me in the real world. I accidentally exposed a big problem right there.
No doubt there was a good reason why you got it shoved up your ass.  Brice Is a class guy he wouldn’t single you out and stick it up your ass for no reason you must’ve had done something as usual. You really have a thing for successful people don’t you? Can they all be wrong?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2024, 07:11:24 PM »
No doubt there was a good reason why you got it shoved up your ass.  Brice Is a class guy he wouldn’t single you out and stick it up your ass for no reason you must’ve had done something as usual.

Busted them. BTW muttonhead. Funny you praise Brice Cote for being a hired rat. I don't hear about anyone reaching out to him for help. They know exactly what will happen. Not only is he a rat, he's a hired hall monitor. Like I said. Chris Seagreaves stood right in this driveway here and told me he thinks he still has a badge and has say over the NJRC. Pretty damning coming from a state investigator.

Feather Bret

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2024, 01:23:05 AM »
First post. Long time viewer. The Cote family is one reason that harness racing is a special place. If Brice is your problem, find another form of sport.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2024, 06:32:51 AM »
First post. Long time viewer. The Cote family is one reason that harness racing is a special place. If Brice is your problem, find another form of sport.

Oh look, another new troll. No Brice isn't my problem at all. However I seem to be one for Brice. Might be ever since I got the ball rolling with that horse Finish Line when Borgault basically killed him with a pipe. Then Brice and M1 tried to take credit. True story btw. There's got to be something to that too when an NJRC investigator stood right in this driveway and told me he has a chip on his shoulder. That's not on me.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2024, 07:42:34 AM »
Brice doesn't seem too effective when gurals own trainers have been involved

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2024, 07:54:06 AM »
That’s a great first post welcome!  You see Mike can everybody be wrong? The consensus here is that everybody likes Brice but you!

Stick to your deadbeat friends like Eric Molor Ross Cohen and Austin Gilbert who take pride in ripping people off and stealing others feed and equipment in the horse business.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2024, 08:10:59 AM »
That’s a great first post welcome!  You see Mike can everybody be wrong? The consensus here is that everybody likes Brice but you!

Stick to your deadbeat friends like Eric Molor Ross Cohen and Austin Gilbert who take pride in ripping people off and stealing others feed and equipment in the horse business.

My friends? You say you have all this evidence. Where is it? Call me. Ross is done. The other two I wouldn't know if you stood them in front of me..Seth Fishman was dealing out of Wallkill. What's that all about? Jeff Gillis clearly on.the wiretaps. Who's he partnered with again??? Is Ford really taking diet medication instead of just laying off the pork chops???? ngc3

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2024, 01:18:05 PM »
The saddest part of SCM is when he states (in his latest video) "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

MP, you will literally die if not able to put out your daily dribble. You pull yourself in!!!

I know, I know, I'm a chicken  yada yada yada.

You're some cheap entertainment and a subject of narcissism like no other! That's it.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal