Author Topic: BRICE COTE  (Read 10917 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: BRICE COTE
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2024, 01:26:29 PM »
The saddest part of SCM is when he states (in his latest video) "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

MP, you will literally die if not able to put out your daily dribble. You pull yourself in!!!

I know, I know, I'm a chicken  yada yada yada.

You're some cheap entertainment and a subject of narcissism like no other! That's it.
He can’t help himself😂

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2024, 01:27:52 PM »
My friends? You say you have all this evidence. Where is it? Call me. Ross is done. The other two I wouldn't know if you stood them in front of me..Seth Fishman was dealing out of Wallkill. What's that all about? Jeff Gillis clearly on.the wiretaps. Who's he partnered with again??? Is Ford really taking diet medication instead of just laying off the pork chops???? ngc3
Something you wouldn’t know anything about he’s actually taking stocking himself and eating healthy.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2024, 01:35:59 PM »
I still find it disturbing that almost every thread has virtually the same cast of characters, playing the same role, and ends up in the same place-----with M P inserting himself into countless situations and playing a role in whatever is going on. I guess expecting another outcome is simply wasted labor.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2024, 02:14:22 PM »
I still find it disturbing that almost every thread has virtually the same cast of characters, playing the same role, and ends up in the same place-----with M P inserting himself into countless situations and playing a role in whatever is going on. I guess expecting another outcome is simply wasted labor.
I totally agree with you. As usual I started this thread and he's got to stick his two cents in instead of minding his own business. The old saying if you don't have anything good to say about somebody don't say it at all but that doesn't apply to him and sometimes I'm guilty of that as well.

I have nothing good to say about Eric Mollor -Ross Cohen or Austin Gilbert they're all detrimental to the sport of harness racing. They would fuck the own mother if they had a chance.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2024, 02:31:52 PM »
He can’t help himself😂

He never met a handout he didn't like.

I'm happy for him, he got adopted by the Dreamland farms to be their shit shoveler.

Last time a family adopted him- he got them into all kinds of loopy shit (the life of a cop caller)
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2024, 02:47:48 PM »
He never met a handout he didn't like.

I'm happy for him, he got adopted by the Dreamland farms to be their shit shoveler.

Last time a family adopted him- he got them into all kinds of loopy shit (the life of a cop caller)

Aww. Mad chicken shit? Please expand on what loopy shit you are referring to.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2024, 03:36:20 PM »
Folks, remember the Indian fable of the grandfather and his grandson, and the lesson on the two wolves.

Conceptually, there are two wolves inside a man and they battle each other. The grandfather explains it this way:

One wolf is good. It does no harm. This wolf lives in peace, harmony, and serenity, with all around him, people, places, and the world. This wolf does not take offense nor incites argument when someone else is wrong. This wolf takes no offence and does not have reason to react when no offence was intended. This wolf has compassion and empathy for others and will contribute that to others. This wolf will only fight when there is no other choice and it is just, and he will do so in the right way. This wolf is healthy and an asset to a community.

The other wolf is full of anger, resentment, and releases it under the guise of righteousness and justice. This wolf has to be right, prove himself right, and wanders around looking for wrongs to right, but in the end this wolf is motivated by anger and resentment, and hatred.This wolf will justify and rationalize their negative, unhealthy, poor actions. The smallest thing, something nice or celebratory about another, will set this wolf into a fit of rage. A compliment to another will trigger a fit of temper. This wolf has nothing but negativity. This wolf will fight with anyone, everyone, and for no reason. This wolf cannot think clearly or rationally because the anger and resentment has corrupted their rational, normal thought process. Eventually the hate is so great it is all the fuel that exists. It is helpless anger and hate because it will change nothing. This wolf is unhealthy and is a cancer to himself and the community.

The young boy of course is perplexed and captivated, not being able to wait for the answer to his question, which is, "Which wolf will win, Grandfather?" The grandfather of course smiles, and says, "The wolf you feed."

I've already decided which wolf here in this forum I am feeding. The other I will starve.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2024, 03:49:50 PM »
The other wolf is full of anger, resentment, and releases it under the guise of righteousness and justice. This wolf has to be right, prove himself right, and wanders around looking for wrongs to right, but in the end this wolf is motivated by anger and resentment, and hatred.This wolf will justify and rationalize their negative, unhealthy, poor actions. The smallest thing, something nice or celebratory about another, will set this wolf into a fit of rage. A compliment to another will trigger a fit of temper. This wolf has nothing but negativity. This wolf will fight with anyone, everyone, and for no reason. This wolf cannot think clearly or rationally because the anger and resentment has corrupted their rational, normal thought process. Eventually the hate is so great it is all the fuel that exists. It is helpless anger and hate because it will change nothing. This wolf is unhealthy and is a cancer to himself and the community.

Does this sound like someone else everyone knows?

Babi

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2024, 04:26:07 PM »
Unlike the conforming sheep who even anonymously are too scared to speak up. I couldn't give a shit less what happens to me. They have no leverage on me. So I have no problem sticking my neck out for the right people when they are wronged. And it has flushed out the true scum of the game who defend criminals and those who control and take advantage of the innocent. There are good people and some young kids being hurt for no reason. People cry the sport.has no future. While the same people condone the actions of people who are abusing the future of the sport. Owners who don't pay people who worked for it. Track managements who pick and choose.their friends. Investigators who step beyond their limits. And the most powerful who feel they are above all and even the law. In two years have any of you typing warriors stopped me??? Nope. You know if I found out your true identity all your skeletons would come flying out of the closet. Once again I was able to remedy problems for innocent people. Nothing the cowards hiding behind a screen say sways me. Peace chicken shits.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 04:30:54 PM by M P »

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2024, 04:45:37 PM »
You are nothing but a useless MUTT who never took care of his family    You say that you respect Brice and Jason?
Secretly recording people is not respect        regardless of your reasoning      You have had zero impact on making anything better    Yes you shovel shit better than most   I have to much respect for myself to let you know who I am     I know you think everyone is scared of you     Truth is everyone is nauseated by you     It is just a matter of time before your tenure at Dreamland will come to an end.............. ................. ...

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2024, 04:52:55 PM »
You are nothing but a useless MUTT who never took care of his family    You say that you respect Brice and Jason?
Secretly recording people is not respect        regardless of your reasoning      You have had zero impact on making anything better    Yes you shovel shit better than most   I have to much respect for myself to let you know who I am     I know you think everyone is scared of you     Truth is everyone is nauseated by you     It is just a matter of time before your tenure at Dreamland will come to an end.............. ................. ...

I laugh every day. All day. Type away.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2024, 04:55:07 PM »

Actually. The attorneys have advised you to stay anonymous. Everyone knows who you are. Jason and Jeff made it clear where you stand. Stop racing that mare lame btw. That's abuse.

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2024, 05:52:47 PM »
I find this MP saga to be very sad as this guy does have some valid points but he seems to put bullets in everyone who sides with him at some point,  I doubt very much that he will recruit new soldiers to fight his fight,,,   I do not believe that joining his squad and feeling save about him not turning on you is a possible outcome,   A bunch of huge drug users went to jail and not much has changed and the only real person that does anything is GURAL and he gets no help as the BS of you can not get some and not get others surfaces,   ,,,,,,,,,,,,IF a cop want to rid the world of drug dealers and his goal is to get every drug dealer it become unrealistic and so putting some away to keep the world save is all he can do and that is exactly what GURAL HAS DONE and even though like many i would like to see BURKE gone  but at least he has barred quite a few cheaters and i never read about CHESTER aNd YONKERS   that allow ALLARD AND ISTRADA AND MANY  OTHERS get chastised like Gural,,,,,,, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT super horses that come out of burke or tatker or other high percentage cheats race and no one qualifies as great these days from the huge barns,,,,

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2024, 06:06:08 PM »
I find this MP saga to be very sad as this guy does have some valid points but he seems to put bullets in everyone who sides with him at some point,  I doubt very much that he will recruit new soldiers to fight his fight,,,   I do not believe that joining his squad and feeling save about him not turning on you is a possible outcome,   A bunch of huge drug users went to jail and not much has changed and the only real person that does anything is GURAL and he gets no help as the BS of you can not get some and not get others surfaces,   ,,,,,,,,,,,,IF a cop want to rid the world of drug dealers and his goal is to get every drug dealer it become unrealistic and so putting some away to keep the world save is all he can do and that is exactly what GURAL HAS DONE and even though like many i would like to see BURKE gone  but at least he has barred quite a few cheaters and i never read about CHESTER aNd YONKERS   that allow ALLARD AND ISTRADA AND MANY  OTHERS get chastised like Gural,,,,,,, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT super horses that come out of burke or tatker or other high percentage cheats race and no one qualifies as great these days from the huge barns,,,,
I side with the horses. And some good honest people. I take no vows to anyone else. Nobody is above it.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2024, 11:20:07 PM »
Great point! Why doesn't he tell people he's recording them instead of sneaking around like a fucking snitch!! In my day they called guys like him a rat bastard.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal