Author Topic: BRICE COTE  (Read 10932 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: BRICE COTE
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2024, 11:22:55 PM »
Folks, remember the Indian fable of the grandfather and his grandson, and the lesson on the two wolves.

Conceptually, there are two wolves inside a man and they battle each other. The grandfather explains it this way:

One wolf is good. It does no harm. This wolf lives in peace, harmony, and serenity, with all around him, people, places, and the world. This wolf does not take offense nor incites argument when someone else is wrong. This wolf takes no offence and does not have reason to react when no offence was intended. This wolf has compassion and empathy for others and will contribute that to others. This wolf will only fight when there is no other choice and it is just, and he will do so in the right way. This wolf is healthy and an asset to a community.

The other wolf is full of anger, resentment, and releases it under the guise of righteousness and justice. This wolf has to be right, prove himself right, and wanders around looking for wrongs to right, but in the end this wolf is motivated by anger and resentment, and hatred.This wolf will justify and rationalize their negative, unhealthy, poor actions. The smallest thing, something nice or celebratory about another, will set this wolf into a fit of rage. A compliment to another will trigger a fit of temper. This wolf has nothing but negativity. This wolf will fight with anyone, everyone, and for no reason. This wolf cannot think clearly or rationally because the anger and resentment has corrupted their rational, normal thought process. Eventually the hate is so great it is all the fuel that exists. It is helpless anger and hate because it will change nothing. This wolf is unhealthy and is a cancer to himself and the community.

The young boy of course is perplexed and captivated, not being able to wait for the answer to his question, which is, "Which wolf will win, Grandfather?" The grandfather of course smiles, and says, "The wolf you feed."

I've already decided which wolf here in this forum I am feeding. The other I will starve.
That's a great analogy love it!

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2024, 07:55:44 AM »
 Doesn't have recordings of his family time but records everyone and threatens people, so he can run around getting video/ recordings & run to the police with it

That's why Gural & co. don't welcome him & no one wants to have him around.

Imagine a little welfare dirtbag trying to "threaten" grown men, time to grow up Michael. You still have time to do something for your family, put down the shovel & do something for them.

What a life you "live"
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2024, 08:01:07 AM »
Doesn't have recordings of his family time but records everyone and threatens people, so he can run around getting video/ recordings & run to the police with it

Imagine a little welfare dirtbag trying to "threaten" grown men, time to grow up Michael. You still have time to do something for your family, put down the shovel & do something for them.

What a life you "live"

Has no clue as to what the factsa re yet posts regularly to a forum 25 people read while rainimg anonymous due to the fact that the person is too scared to speak as themselves because they know every secret they hide will be exposed. What a life you "live".
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2024, 12:46:22 PM »

What a life you "live"
He’s like that pesky fly that appears out of nowhere!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2024, 05:32:11 PM »
Says another coward. I do what I want when I want where I want and how I want. And when I say something I am not hiding like a twat. Anyway.  ngc3

Lots of spots on the USTA board up for grabs this year. Use you social media presence to get someone new elected

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2024, 05:34:56 PM »
I want to see some brothers on the wall.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2024, 05:40:26 PM »
Folks, remember the Indian fable of the grandfather and his grandson, and the lesson on the two wolves.

Conceptually, there are two wolves inside a man and they battle each other. The grandfather explains it this way:

One wolf is good. It does no harm. This wolf lives in peace, harmony, and serenity, with all around him, people, places, and the world. This wolf does not take offense nor incites argument when someone else is wrong. This wolf takes no offence and does not have reason to react when no offence was intended. This wolf has compassion and empathy for others and will contribute that to others. This wolf will only fight when there is no other choice and it is just, and he will do so in the right way. This wolf is healthy and an asset to a community.

The other wolf is full of anger, resentment, and releases it under the guise of righteousness and justice. This wolf has to be right, prove himself right, and wanders around looking for wrongs to right, but in the end this wolf is motivated by anger and resentment, and hatred.  This wolf will justify and rationalize their negative, unhealthy, poor actions. The smallest thing, something nice or celebratory about another, will set this wolf into a fit of rage. A compliment to another will trigger a fit of temper. This wolf has nothing but negativity. This wolf will fight with anyone, everyone, and for no reason. This wolf cannot think clearly or rationally because the anger and resentment has corrupted their rational, normal thought process. Eventually the hate is so great it is all the fuel that exists. It is helpless anger and hate because it will change nothing. This wolf is unhealthy and is a cancer to himself and the community.

The young boy of course is perplexed and captivated, not being able to wait for the answer to his question, which is, "Which wolf will win, Grandfather?" The grandfather of course smiles, and says, "The wolf you feed."

I've already decided which wolf here in this forum I am feeding. The other I will starve.

Looks like we have at least 1 other wolf on horseplop like this one and very easy to see here too!

The other wolf is full of anger, resentment, and releases it under the guise of righteousness and justice. This wolf has to be right, prove himself right, and wanders around looking for wrongs to right, but in the end this wolf is motivated by anger and resentment, and hatred.  This wolf will justify and rationalize their negative, unhealthy, poor actions. The smallest thing, something nice or celebratory about another, will set this wolf into a fit of rage. A compliment to another will trigger a fit of temper. This wolf has nothing but negativity. This wolf will fight with anyone, everyone, and for no reason. This wolf cannot think clearly or rationally because the anger and resentment has corrupted their rational, normal thought process. Eventually the hate is so great it is all the fuel that exists. It is helpless anger and hate because it will change nothing. This wolf is unhealthy and is a cancer to himself and the community.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2024, 05:43:06 PM »

The other wolf is full of anger, resentment, and releases it under the guise of righteousness and justice. This wolf has to be right, prove himself right, and wanders around looking for wrongs to right, but in the end this wolf is motivated by anger and resentment, and hatred.This wolf will justify and rationalize their negative, unhealthy, poor actions. The smallest thing, something nice or celebratory about another, will set this wolf into a fit of rage. A compliment to another will trigger a fit of temper. This wolf has nothing but negativity. This wolf will fight with anyone, everyone, and for no reason. This wolf cannot think clearly or rationally because the anger and resentment has corrupted their rational, normal thought process. Eventually the hate is so great it is all the fuel that exists. It is helpless anger and hate because it will change nothing. This wolf is unhealthy and is a cancer to himself and the community.

One wolf votes republican the other democrat. I will let yall decide which is which

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2024, 06:03:10 PM »
One wolf votes republican the other democrat. I will let yall decide which is which

Depends on whether you see the glass as half full or half empty!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2024, 08:46:12 PM »
If the Wolf votes republican I'm with him!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2024, 08:48:58 PM »
Lots of spots on the USTA board up for grabs this year. Use you social media presence to get someone new elected
Why don't you try running see how far you get.  If you didn't piss off Mark Ford and Steve Jones you may have had a shot and a nice salary/position... it's who you know. Look what being a rat bastard has gotten you...... ewwgoots. 

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2024, 08:59:37 PM »
Why don't you try running see how far you get.  If you didn't piss off Mark Ford and Steve Jones you may have had a shot and a nice salary/position... it's who you know. Look what being a rat bastard has gotten you...... ewwgoots. 

Hey stoooooooooopid, hope you aren't replying to me because THAT'S NOT ME!
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 you are fucking STOOOOOOOOPID!!!!! The membership board of director positions are all VOLUNTARY you fucking ignoramus!!!! Remember when you said Ford refuses to take a salary??? THERE IS NO SALARY IDIOT!!! Why not ask Brice Cote to run for a spot, he's the salaried rat. Ask the Jackson brothers how they're doing. I have a farm to run, ya know one that has NO EPA violations.  ngc3 Oh and tell Ford try to not miss lasix when the horse is in the paddock literally 100 feet from the lasix vet.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 09:02:47 PM by M P »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2024, 10:15:32 AM »
Hey stoooooooooopid, hope you aren't replying to me because THAT'S NOT ME!
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 you are fucking STOOOOOOOOPID!!!!! The membership board of director positions are all VOLUNTARY you fucking ignoramus!!!! Remember when you said Ford refuses to take a salary??? THERE IS NO SALARY IDIOT!!! Why not ask Brice Cote to run for a spot, he's the salaried rat. Ask the Jackson brothers how they're doing. I have a farm to run, ya know one that has NO EPA violations.  ngc3 Oh and tell Ford try to not miss lasix when the horse is in the paddock literally 100 feet from the lasix vet.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I think it would be wise and beneficial for you to apologize to Mark and Steve for your behavior.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2024, 01:47:55 PM »
I think it would be wise and beneficial for you to apologize to Mark and Steve for your behavior.

Or....dying to read this one.  ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2024, 06:08:37 PM »

Noble effort.

Or....dying to read this one.  ngc3

That's too bad. Sad actually. Even in AA, part of recovery is "making amends" to others....."Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all."

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal