Author Topic: BRICE COTE  (Read 10886 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: BRICE COTE
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2024, 06:11:16 PM »
Noble effort.

That's too bad. Sad actually. Even in AA, part of recovery is "making amends" to others....."Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all."

Maybe you're afraid of these people. But they are nothing to me. Zippo. If anything, they should apologize to me. I would tell them to shove it, blunt end first.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2024, 06:16:45 PM »
Oh look. Another wonderful job of aftercare by people like Jones who created them then trash them. Or drive them down the road to face a rifle barrel. Sure I will ask for their forgiveness.  🖕

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2024, 08:05:59 PM »
Noble effort.

That's too bad. Sad actually. Even in AA, part of recovery is "making amends" to others....."Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all."
EXACTLY!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2024, 08:08:02 PM »
Oh look. Another wonderful job of aftercare by people like Jones who created them then trash them. Or drive them down the road to face a rifle barrel. Sure I will ask for their forgiveness.  🖕

This has nothing to do with Steve.  STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2024, 08:15:20 PM »
Noble effort.

Grandstand handicap you are 1000% correct. He really should ask forgiveness for what he has done to Mark Ford, Steve Jones, Mr. Quick and pray to the late Wes Fisher for forgiveness.

Then and only then perhaps would he see the light and possibly become a better person who actually contributes to society rather than creating havoc and mayhem and perhaps his narcissism will also subside. Mike we are trying to help you see a light.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 08:18:19 PM by Gaagoots »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2024, 09:12:53 PM »
Grandstand handicap you are 1000% correct. He really should ask forgiveness for what he has done to Mark Ford, Steve Jones, Mr. Quick and pray to the late Wes Fisher for forgiveness.

Then and only then perhaps would he see the light and possibly become a better person who actually contributes to society rather than creating havoc and mayhem and perhaps his narcissism will also subside. Mike we are trying to help you see a light.

I'll say a rosary tonight. Scouts honor.  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2024, 10:08:21 PM »
I'll say a rosary tonight. Scouts honor.  ngc3
Mike, I’m trying to help you. I know your emotional scarring comes from childhood. What actually took place in your childhood to create the bitterness and anger you have inside you specially around successful businessman and women?

The uncontrollable rage that you have especially around women that actually tried to help you and be friends with you only for you to look at them as sex objects.

Countless visits to New York City pretending you cared about the horses when you were actually fantasizing and when she turned you down all hell broke loose as usual thus Edita became another victim or your rage.

OK, enough of that let’s discuss this uncontrollable rage and anger that’s getting out of control with you. We need to dig deep into your childhood so you can repent. Were you beaten as a child were you neglected? We really want to see you become a better person.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2024, 06:35:33 AM »
Mike, I’m trying to help you. I know your emotional scarring comes from childhood. What actually took place in your childhood to create the bitterness and anger you have inside you specially around successful businessman and women?

The uncontrollable rage that you have especially around women that actually tried to help you and be friends with you only for you to look at them as sex objects.

Countless visits to New York City pretending you cared about the horses when you were actually fantasizing and when she turned you down all hell broke loose as usual thus Edita became another victim or your rage.

OK, enough of that let’s discuss this uncontrollable rage and anger that’s getting out of control with you. We need to dig deep into your childhood so you can repent. Were you beaten as a child were you neglected? We really want to see you become a better person.

Just because you're afraid of those clowns doesn't mean I'll conform. If you haven't noticed, I'm in charge of one of the most beautiful horse farms on the east coast. Have all the horses I could want. And there's not a damn thing any of your heroes can do to stop me. BTW, how funny is this? And we don't take a penny of harness racing welfare to survive.  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2024, 01:19:28 PM »
What is the sponsorship for and how old is that list?  I'd like to know what the farm is supporting.  There are some shady characters on that list.   tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2024, 01:26:03 PM »
What is the sponsorship for and how old is that list?  I'd like to know what the farm is supporting.  There are some shady characters on that list.   tmbz1
Exactly! Everything is a game with him.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2024, 04:42:36 PM »
Exactly! Everything is a game with him.

Says the person who has their head up the ass of someone who the federal government is all over. It's this years Standardbred National Horse Show. You're right. The SBOANJ is on there. As well as all your friends. And little old us. Gina does it out of respect for her aunt and uncle who built this place.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2024, 04:44:40 PM »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2024, 04:51:04 PM »
Well that's a good cause for your farm owner to help sponsor.  Funny there are lots of criminals generous with their ill-gotten purse money and/or pilfering of the horsemen's accounts!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2024, 05:25:13 PM »
Well that's a good cause for your farm owner to help sponsor.  Funny there are lots of criminals generous with their ill-gotten purse money and/or pilfering of the horsemen's accounts!
  You went over his head with that! Most of what he posts are pictures that others have posted. He steals the pictures and then acts as if he actually took them. Same thing with his seminars it’s all hearsay very little factual. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 05:26:45 PM by Gaagoots »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2024, 06:38:39 PM »
  You went over his head with that! Most of what he posts are pictures that others have posted. He steals the pictures and then acts as if he actually took them. Same thing with his seminars it’s all hearsay very little factual. 

I meant to ask you when did you turn coat on Rene? I remember vividly you made a lot of money by him pre racing your horses. Here's a few initials you know well. AA MA WA TA HVH. If anyone knows ' Bingo" he watched it all. Was part of it too. Will you be returning any of those I'll gotten gains???

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal