Author Topic: BRICE COTE  (Read 10889 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: BRICE COTE
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2024, 08:32:06 PM »
I meant to ask you when did you turn coat on Rene? I remember vividly you made a lot of money by him pre racing your horses. Here's a few initials you know well. AA MA WA TA HVH. If anyone knows ' Bingo" he watched it all. Was part of it too. Will you be returning any of those I'll gotten gains???
Rene and I used to be friends we took turns fucking the same woman in New York and either one of us knew it at that time. The shit hit the fan when I bent her over Pellegrino's desk late one night at Yonkers and left him a fucking mess that he'll never forget.

Word got out thus Rene found out being a typical French Canadian it turned out you couldn't trust him he would shake you in the hand one-handed stab in the back with the other.   He ended up ratting me out to Pellegrino I should've beaten the fucking piss out of him. He was also a fucking rat like you.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2024, 09:34:20 PM »
Rene and I used to be friends we took turns fucking the same woman in New York and either one of us knew it at that time. The shit hit the fan when I bent her over Pellegrino's desk late one night at Yonkers and left him a fucking mess that he'll never forget.

Word got out thus Rene found out being a typical French Canadian it turned out you couldn't trust him he would shake you in the hand one-handed stab in the back with the other.   He ended up ratting me out to Pellegrino I should've beaten the fucking piss out of him. He was also a fucking rat like you.

We know all about your involvement with Rene. You can't beat your own meat pussy.  ngc3
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2024, 10:52:24 PM »
We know all about your involvement with Rene. You can't beat your own meat pussy.  ngc3
Trust me you wouldn't call me a pussy to my face.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2024, 11:23:14 PM »
The SBOA of NJ is on there as a presenting sponsor. Like it or not, they are the representation for horsemen in NJ. Nationwide there is a great deal of divisiveness in our industry, and if the USTA would go back to their little corner of the sport, or at least admit who and what they are, we'd be much better off. The fish stinks from the head down and the USTA is where the problem starts, at least on a national level.

As far as who else is on that list-----there are some quality, good people, with integrity on that list, and there are some shady people as well. That does not have to be judgement based, but is merely in the eyes of each person. Why Cameo and Dreamland is highlighted, I have no idea, but the fact that they are is irrelevant.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2024, 11:33:40 PM »
The SBOA of NJ is on there as a presenting sponsor. Like it or not, they are the representation for horsemen in NJ. Nationwide there is a great deal of divisiveness in our industry, and if the USTA would go back to their little corner of the sport, or at least admit who and what they are, we'd be much better off. The fish stinks from the head down and the USTA is where the problem starts, at least on a national level.

As far as who else is on that list-----there are some quality, good people, with integrity on that list, and there are some shady people as well. That does not have to be judgement based, but is merely in the eyes of each person. Why Cameo and Dreamland is highlighted, I have no idea, but the fact that they are is irrelevant.

When you come in to comment half way through a movie you end up sounding like an idiot. Take up a hobby like needlepoint.  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2024, 11:34:36 PM »
Trust me you wouldn't call me a pussy to my face.

Says the pussy who won't post their true identity. You know where I am. Pussy.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2024, 11:55:32 PM »
When you come in to comment half way through a movie you end up sounding like an idiot. Take up a hobby like needlepoint.  ngc3

I watched the movie from the very beginning. I just see a completely different movie than you do. I am sorry you are so angry at me because I see it differently, and I am sorry you feel the way you do. Good luck and all the best to you.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2024, 12:02:13 AM »
I watched the movie from the very beginning. I just see a completely different movie than you do. I am sorry you are so angry at me because I see it differently, and I am sorry you feel the way you do. Good luck and all the best to you.

You see what you want to see. However, nobody takes the reviews of an anonymous critic seriously.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2024, 12:05:56 AM »
You see what you want to see. However, nobody takes the reviews of an anonymous critic seriously.

Anonymous or not, one's opinion, view, perspective on a discussion has nothing to do with anonymity. You seem to hang your hat a lot on the fact that you speak with your name attached to it. It doesn't make your opinion more or less credible. It's a discussion. Nothing more. If one was claiming something, then I see it, and I am not instigating anything here, but even with your name attached to everything, people question your credibility. I think you are making a fallacious argument and it's misguided by anger, but that's OK. To each their own. Again, I wish you all the best.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2024, 07:01:24 AM »
Anonymous or not, one's opinion, view, perspective on a discussion has nothing to do with anonymity. You seem to hang your hat a lot on the fact that you speak with your name attached to it. It doesn't make your opinion more or less credible. It's a discussion. Nothing more. If one was claiming something, then I see it, and I am not instigating anything here, but even with your name attached to everything, people question your credibility. I think you are making a fallacious argument and it's misguided by anger, but that's OK. To each their own. Again, I wish you all the best.

Two years later an entire group of cowards still questions my credibility anonymously. None have come forward or backed up anything they have said or warned me of. By far the biggest obsession over any one person by this group is me. Staying anonymous proves one of two things, or both. Pure bullshit and fear of repercussion. It's easy to talk shit without worry of equal response. If everyone is right, say who you are! Let me do some poking around and let's see how freely people talk about me. Until then, less than 50 people on the planet actually interact here. You people are really making a difference.  ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2024, 07:49:08 AM »
Two years later an entire group of cowards still questions my credibility anonymously. None have come forward or backed up anything they have said or warned me of. By far the biggest obsession over any one person by this group is me. Staying anonymous proves one of two things, or both. Pure bullshit and fear of repercussion. It's easy to talk shit without worry of equal response. If everyone is right, say who you are! Let me do some poking around and let's see how freely people talk about me. Until then, less than 50 people on the planet actually interact here. You people are really making a difference.  ngc3

It's a perspective, an opinion, etc. It's a harness racing BB. That's all. I am not questioning your credibility. Again, I am not instigating anything, but to me, you have none. And to you, I have none. You offer your opinion, as John Smith. I offer mine as Mr. X. Who cares. I don't expect you to change your mind because of who I am, nor do you expect the same. Look, you've changed nobody's mind. I am not looking to. Making a difference? We all do that in our own way. I write a check, I volunteer, I serve, etc......and guess what, I do what all while choosing to disclose or not disclose who I am. Disclosing who you are, again, no offense, look at where it's got you on the credibility meter, which you seem to live by. It's all you post about.

The only difference I am looking for, is that your opinion and mine differ, and I see that. I have no problem with it. You seem to apparently because someone doesn't attach their name. I am not saying you are right, wrong, everyone else is, again you are missing the point. It's nothing more than offering an opinion, and nobody, except you seems to be visceral about changing it.

My post didn't speak directly to you. I didn't insult you. I referenced Cameo and Dreamland, both farms I know. Whether you are the CEO or a groundskeeper at either, it means nothing to you. Remember, I am anonymous----your own position. Yet, you spoke directly to me and insulted me.

Please, regarding what you call everyone's obsession here, I can't speak for anyone else, and I will never do that-----but for me sir,  I mean no offense, however, don't confuse obsession with pity. I have the latter, and not the former. All the best.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2024, 08:16:44 AM »
It's a perspective, an opinion, etc. It's a harness racing BB. That's all. I am not questioning your credibility. Again, I am not instigating anything, but to me, you have none. And to you, I have none. You offer your opinion, as John Smith. I offer mine as Mr. X. Who cares. I don't expect you to change your mind because of who I am, nor do you expect the same. Look, you've changed nobody's mind. I am not looking to. Making a difference? We all do that in our own way. I write a check, I volunteer, I serve, etc......and guess what, I do what all while choosing to disclose or not disclose who I am. Disclosing who you are, again, no offense, look at where it's got you on the credibility meter, which you seem to live by. It's all you post about.

The only difference I am looking for, is that your opinion and mine differ, and I see that. I have no problem with it. You seem to apparently because someone doesn't attach their name. I am not saying you are right, wrong, everyone else is, again you are missing the point. It's nothing more than offering an opinion, and nobody, except you seems to be visceral about changing it.

My post didn't speak directly to you. I didn't insult you. I referenced Cameo and Dreamland, both farms I know. Whether you are the CEO or a groundskeeper at either, it means nothing to you. Remember, I am anonymous----your own position. Yet, you spoke directly to me and insulted me.

Please, regarding what you call everyone's obsession here, I can't speak for anyone else, and I will never do that-----but for me sir,  I mean no offense, however, don't confuse obsession with pity. I have the latter, and not the former. All the best.
Pity? Reverse projection pity? People who to feel better about themselves need this to boost their self importance? This is beyond pathetic. You probably spent a lot of time on AOL pretending to be something you're not too. People like you and the others here are no different than the mentally ill roaming the streets and subways in NYC. Living in an alternate reality. And believing it.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2024, 08:21:40 AM »
Pity? Reverse projection pity? People who to feel better about themselves need this to boost their self importance? This is beyond pathetic. You probably spent a lot of time on AOL pretending to be something you're not too. People like you and the others here are no different than the mentally ill roaming the streets and subways in NYC. Living in an alternate reality. And believing it.

All the best.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2024, 10:16:43 AM »
tmbz1 tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2024, 11:28:17 AM »
You are nothing but a useless MUTT who never took care of his family    You say that you respect Brice and Jason?
Secretly recording people is not respect        regardless of your reasoning      You have had zero impact on making anything better    Yes you shovel shit better than most   I have to much respect for myself to let you know who I am     I know you think everyone is scared of you     Truth is everyone is nauseated by you     It is just a matter of time before your tenure at Dreamland will come to an end.............. ................. ...

No response? Is Jerry still your man? You're gonna need him.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal