Author Topic: Congrats to Rene Allard and Dunkin for winning Dan Patch  (Read 4605 times)

Berwyn

• NW-1
Congrats to Rene Allard and Dunkin for winning Dan Patch
« on: August 10, 2024, 08:59:46 PM »
I didn’t see the race but just heard Rene pulled another wool over everyone’s eyes. He Will deported once he gets released. Mr. Petrelli will see to it. In Mike I trust.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Re: Congrats to Rene Allard and Dunkin for winning Dan Patch
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2024, 09:41:55 PM »

Rene always said he was a gutless shit shoveler
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2024, 11:20:54 PM »
I didn’t see the race but just heard Rene pulled another wool over everyone’s eyes. He Will deported once he gets released. Mr. Petrelli will see to it. In Mike I trust.
tmbz1 tmbz1 I hope so

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2024, 08:15:32 AM »
Name: RENE ALLARD
Register Number: 56197-048
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 07/08/2024

He should have been released to ICE,. I don't find him in the system. Maybe back in Canada.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2024, 09:07:52 AM »
Rene always said he was a gutless shit shoveler

Rene sat down with me like a gutless cunt at Village Pizza before being sent to prison tellinge he did nothing wrong. You think I don't know about the false wall at the front of the box truck??? Or the horse Rene had Ian Kaufman French and drown a miserable death because Shawn Christner refused to do it? Or the deliveries to Pine Bush Training Center from Canada trying to avoid detection??? Shall I continue chicken shit??? Go on. Protect a horse killing fucking criminal who laughed with Grasso.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2024, 10:08:04 AM »
yes mp please continue more details/facts
canada doesn't want the fat frenchman back

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2024, 10:57:00 AM »
yes mp please continue more details/facts
canada doesn't want the fat frenchman back

Read his sentencing. Ask why they were having the "jugs" from Canada shipped to various addresses. Like one day when I got home to find one on my steps broken open. I called Shawn screaming. He came and got it said it won't ever happen again. My ex had just gotten her license and I said to him like I need this shit here. He said it's only jugs. These were the same jugs I've seen for years. Always clear liquid. Yet these were a piss yellow. The trainer at PB lost in on him too. All I will say is it was a woman. Probably 2015.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 11:21:19 AM by M P »

jupiter

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2024, 11:57:51 AM »
Where ever the POS is I hope he rots, if ICE didn't grab him he's still under probation control. They should send him to Mexico. How can anybody stick up for that fat fuck, got caught red handed. 

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2024, 12:24:39 PM »
Where ever the POS is I hope he rots, if ICE didn't grab him he's still under probation control. They should send him to Mexico. How can anybody stick up for that fat fuck, got caught red handed.
Pretty clear this Kole Hanover POS is involved with these scumbags, this why they won't expose who they are.

Harnesspower

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2024, 01:01:57 PM »
Rene never lost a step…..do you think Betty Jo Clegg buys her own stock? ??? Just follow the money …..if I were investigating, I’d watch the money wires/transfers for the next 6 months……big purchases for random stuff, it’s money laundering at its best!!! Just follow the money

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2024, 01:18:50 PM »
Allards in PEI
Visiting his friends Earl W and the MacKays

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2024, 01:24:08 PM »
Several years ago I saw a photo of Allard, Clegg, and Banca partying.  Guess there’s still a connection.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2024, 06:00:50 PM »
Several years ago I saw a photo of Allard, Clegg, and Banca partying.  Guess there’s still a connection.

Outside Allard's barn at Banca's. Or...in the basement of Bartlett's during a rainy night party he was having. I'll never forget having to push Rene's woman's car out of Bartlett's culvert at the end of his driveway when she tried backing out shitface drunk. Jason was losing it, told Rene and he never left the basement to check. They were all too busy watching races and gambling. Brandon Simpson was the cornhole king too. This was after Christner ran for the hills. Nobody asks about that either. He knew all. They had four wash stalls in the the middle of the barn. All set up with lights, ropes and pulleys for the jugs. On race days Shawn ran around with a box and tool belt filled with loaded needles and syringes of every color under the sun. Also, the day Kaufmann killed that horse with the hose. The little french canadian dude Denis who worked for Rene covered the horse in coolers, it was well over 90 degrees and insisted he could SWEAT OUT all the shit in the horses lungs. Most disgusting thing I ever witnessed, then they hid the horse STILL ALIVE in a trailer until the Kiever truck arrived. Thankfully the poor thing was dead by then. Never called a vet, not even the doctor of death.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 06:05:18 PM by M P »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2024, 07:19:51 PM »
Ya figures u are butt buddies with murdering nancy

Who? Are you on crack?

Berwyn

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2024, 07:35:14 PM »
Rene never lost a step…..do you think Betty Jo Clegg buys her own stock? ??? Just follow the money …..if I were investigating, I’d watch the money wires/transfers for the next 6 months……big purchases for random stuff, it’s money laundering at its best!!! Just follow the money
Nick clogg is controlled by Rene 100%. Betty Jo + Nick never had two nickels to rub together. He gets 5% from Rene on all of Betty Jo’s “new” horses.  Lmao  ngc3 it’s all Rene.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal