Author Topic: HOW me ear doin.  (Read 10070 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
HOW me ear doin.
« on: August 12, 2024, 01:10:37 PM »
WAS it a tick that bit him. TRUMP goes: I'M a fast healer. ME earlope was totally torn apart. Sure it was. Would you not be missin that part of ear. Accordin to DRAFT DODGIN BOY: DR'S told me that I'M special and me lobe grew back.MIRRRRRAAAAC UUULOUSLY. SURE,FAT SLOP.DRAFT DODGER. Must be same as you say you weigh 215lbs,when you a FUCKIN BLIMP checkin in a 450.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
  • JT: He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
    Today at 07:18:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal