Author Topic: Karl...in to go...  (Read 8306 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: Karl...in to go...
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2024, 04:01:38 PM »
Karl will be remembered as the greatest trotter ever.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2024, 04:29:07 PM »
Karl will be remembered as the greatest trotter ever.

Will he be going to Solvalla to race in the elitloppet at 4 like quite a few other horses from the north america have done in years past?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2024, 04:40:37 PM »
Will he be going to Solvalla to race in the elitloppet at 4 like quite a few other horses from the north america have done in years past?
I'm sure Karl would like to just so he can get as far away from you as possible, you creep

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2024, 04:46:52 PM »
I'm sure Karl would like to just so he can get as far away from you as possible, you creep

I asked a very serious question in racing (with no malice) and this is how you respond!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2024, 04:51:50 PM »
I asked a very serious question in racing (with no malice) and this is how you respond!
You have to earn a respectful answer, dimwit

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2024, 04:55:57 PM »
You have to earn a respectful answer, dimwit

WHY?

This is a harness racing platform!

What can I tell you!

FYI, my post was posted with ZERO malice!

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2024, 06:27:25 PM »
Does it matter if someone who is a casual observer of y'all's public beef asks the same question? I will. Will he go to the Elitlopp?

Not a chance. Unless he miraculously gets sounder between now and then he will be retired after 3yo year. And quite frankly even if he could, he wont. I recall Nancy was disappointed they didn't continue on with Tactical Approach. Different kind of horse, but I agree with her; he looked like he would improve. He held his own in the TVG last year. Anyone want to wager now if Karl goes to the TVG?

This horse is superbly talented, but to be one of "the best," I personally feel they need to be the whole package, and he hasn't convinced me yet.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2024, 07:11:18 PM »
Virtually no chance he races at age 4

It would be nice to see him race in the Maple Leaf Trot

or face Jiggy Jog

i dont think Yimmy would do that
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 07:13:39 PM by Papillon »

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2024, 07:20:37 PM »
Does it matter if someone who is a casual observer of y'all's public beef asks the same question? I will. Will he go to the Elitlopp?

Not a chance. Unless he miraculously gets sounder between now and then he will be retired after 3yo year. And quite frankly even if he could, he wont. I recall Nancy was disappointed they didn't continue on with Tactical Approach. Different kind of horse, but I agree with her; he looked like he would improve. He held his own in the TVG last year. Anyone want to wager now if Karl goes to the TVG?

This horse is superbly talented, but to be one of "the best," I personally feel they need to be the whole package, and he hasn't convinced me yet.

Thank you for answering.  My understanding the "great ones" get to go.  I believe moni maker and mack lobell were 'great' ones!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2024, 07:58:08 PM »
Muscle Hill...Europe? Race at 4? Half mile track?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2024, 08:13:57 PM »

Karl would have eaten Tactical Approach for lunch and twice on Sunday.

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2024, 09:52:36 PM »
Karl would have eaten Tactical Approach for lunch and twice on Sunday.

I don't disagree with you and I wasn't comparing their talent level. Just that they're different types of horses. I get the sense they'll be more than happy to retire Karl at the end of this year, whereas Tactical Approach, Nancy made a point of saying she wished they have raced him longer.

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2024, 10:15:02 PM »
I just made my first post on horseplop and mentioned this but Karl is nowhere near the best trotter ever probably not top 10. The best I ever witnessed was Peace Corps.Almost 6 million in earnings and multiple breeders crown championships. I realize he will go to stud after this year but longevity has to play a factor in greatest ever.. John Campbell told me the best horse he ever sat behind was Mack Lobell... not Artsplace or Life Sign or Peace Corps but Mack Lobell

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2024, 10:50:32 PM »
I just made my first post on horseplop and mentioned this but Karl is nowhere near the best trotter ever probably not top 10. The best I ever witnessed was Peace Corps.Almost 6 million in earnings and multiple breeders crown championships. I realize he will go to stud after this year but longevity has to play a factor in greatest ever.. John Campbell told me the best horse he ever sat behind was Mack Lobell... not Artsplace or Life Sign or Peace Corps but Mack Lobell
Who said he was the best trotter ever?

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2024, 10:56:55 PM »
Who said he was the best trotter ever?
You have for months.. I respect a lot of your opinions but you just say that to stimulate conversations on here. You know that's B.S. His gait is bad and in noway could he handle a smaller track.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal