Author Topic: Karl...in to go...  (Read 8290 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: Karl...in to go...
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2024, 11:04:20 PM »
You have for months.. I respect a lot of your opinions but you just say that to stimulate conversations on here. You know that's B.S. His gait is bad and in noway could he handle a smaller track.
Apparently reading is not your strong suit. I posted that Karl will be remembered as the greatest trotter ever. I never said he was the greatest trotter ever. For example, I would never post JT will be remembered as the biggest jackass on Horseplop. I would however post JT is the biggest jackass on Horseplop since you already are.

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2024, 11:08:08 PM »
Apparently reading is not your strong suit. I posted that Karl will be remembered as the greatest trotter ever. I never said he was the greatest trotter ever. For example, I would never post JT will be remembered as the biggest jackass on Horseplop. I would however post JT is the biggest jackass on Horseplop since you already are.
Well he won't be remembered as the greatest trotter ever and I can guarantee I have a much higher education then you and have forgotten more about harness racing then you will ever know

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2024, 11:12:38 PM »
Well he won't be remembered as the greatest trotter ever and I can guarantee I have a much higher education then you and have forgotten more about harness racing then you will ever know
I have no problem with that. Maybe he won't end up being the greatest but your higher education apparently failed you in this case.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2024, 12:02:14 AM »

EVENING LIL MIKEY,

It seems that your reading and comprehension skills are worse than some others here as well as your written skills!

I'm really disappointed that you already 'anointed' a "newbie" with this prestigious title!

Please continue to embarrass yourself here!

Keep up the good work!

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2024, 12:11:26 AM »
https://www.redmileracing.com/live-video-replays   August 13---race 6 KARL---also, race 1 WORLD RECORD for 2 year old in 1:48:2!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2024, 04:19:23 PM »
I thought that was the best he’s looked since the Breeders Crown last year.
I’m not convinced they will go for the speed record.

I think he’s too talented to try and out sprint like they did today. I think if someone can get the lead and push him through the far turn while he’s first up instead of yielding at the half, he’s going to be in trouble late in the lane because if he starts drifting in like he did in the Hambo or any of his races last year at the red mile, Yannick will have to check him and kill his momentum.
Iirc that’s how TCI beat him last year. Likely there won’t be enough talent or money on the line until the KYSS finals (maybe) or the breeders crown for someone to actually try and challenge him.

Excellent point, I agree. He looked good doing what he was doing. Obviously, between what's going on with him, and with the rest of the contenders catching up, the story has changed. While he had the perfect trip in the Hambo, moving forward, if he has his own way in any given race, I still think he's a winner. He's got a lot of talent. However, if they get to him, he gets pushed, etc., IMO he's getting beat. He's no longer heads and shoulders ahead of the rest of the class, but he's still at or near the top of the class IMO. I think TCI is either falling apart or simply being poorly managed. What was the whole Vernon thing about? LOL. But, I will say this, Ronnie Burke was definitively confident about what that colt was ready to do on Hambo day.

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2024, 05:22:17 PM »

Squirming like a democrat. A real man owns the statements they make.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2024, 05:28:12 PM »
Squirming like a democrat. A real man owns the statements they make.
A real man reads at better than a 4th grade level. I posted that Karl would be remembered as the greatest trotter ever when his career is over douchebag. I guess you are one of the jerkoffs that thought Bulldog Hanover was an average horse when he was THREE, just like Karl. How did that work out for you shit for brains?

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2024, 05:28:46 PM »
I think TCI is either falling apart or simply being poorly managed. What was the whole Vernon thing about? LOL. But, I will say this, Ronnie Burke was definitively confident about what that colt was ready to do on Hambo day.

TCI has not been on top form but you also have to take into account he was parked in the fastest quarter in the race and was on the front in the faster half. Give him Karl's trip and he finishes ahead of Karl. Miller was out driven.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2024, 05:30:14 PM »
Technically Mike is correct.  Karl can be remembered as the greatest trotter ever and not be the greatest at this point.  Meaning he will ease his way into that status.  And I would agree, if Karl is to be remembered that way, he has a lot of work to do and it needs to be very impressive!  tmbz1

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2024, 05:31:27 PM »
Technically Mike is correct.  Karl can be remembered as the greatest trotter ever and not be the greatest at this point.  Meaning he will ease his way into that status.  And I would agree, if Karl is to be remembered that way, he has a lot of work to do and it needs to be very impressive!  tmbz1

Semantic games like democrats play.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2024, 05:32:25 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2024, 05:33:01 PM »
A real man reads at better than a 4th grade level. I posted that Karl would be remembered as the greatest trotter ever when his career is over douchebag. I guess you are one of the jerkoffs that thought Bulldog Hanover was an average horse when he was THREE, just like Karl. How did that work out for you shit for brains?

Well LITTLE MIKEY, it looks like you aren't a "REAL MAN" by your own words here!

Do you have to be so vindictive and nasty while responding here!

SO SAD

Please grow up!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2024, 05:34:36 PM »
Semantic games like democrats play.

Far from democrat!  I wouldn’t vote for Kamala if she were the only one running!  All politicians play stupid games with semantics.  You must be too close minded to see it.  Know the easiest way to tell if ANY politician is lying?  Their lips are moving!   ngc3

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2024, 05:35:21 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1

Semantic games like typical democrat. Aren't you man enough to own the comment you made ad nauseam?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal