Author Topic: HISA/HIWU Comes In UNDER Budget...  (Read 2548 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
HISA/HIWU Comes In UNDER Budget...
« on: August 12, 2024, 08:58:02 PM »
Well, the 2025 budget has been submitted.....and it appears that while there are temporary nuances and idiosyncrasies, the end result is that HISA/HIWU is coming in under budget and with cost-levels lower than originally projected. Yes, I get it that there are one-off's, and one-time revenue items as well as charge-off's or write-downs. However, while the USTA did nothing but oppose everything about HISA, it turns out that much of what they "claimed" has not occurred or taken place. What a surprise to Williams Faraldo et al. I am sure the "spin" will be just as rational as their opposition from day one.....but that doesn't make it so.

https://paulickreport.com/features/keeping-pace/keeping-pace-federal-regulators-have-come-in-under-budget-in-hisas-first-two-years


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    Today at 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal