Author Topic: YOU GUYS BTTER LEAVE RAINMAN ALONE OR ELSE  (Read 1677 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
YOU GUYS BTTER LEAVE RAINMAN ALONE OR ELSE
« on: August 13, 2024, 12:50:04 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 12:59:06 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

dougie

• Open / FFA
Re: YOU GUYS BTTER LEAVE RAINMAN ALONE OR ELSE
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 01:00:56 PM »
LUCPARK, he's been a friend of mine for 40 years. I wish I understood the hostility that they folks have toward him. I know that he's the type of guy who wouldn't hurt anyone.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2024, 01:02:50 PM »
LUCPARK, he's been a friend of mine for 40 years. I wish I understood the hostility that they folks have toward him. I know that he's the type of guy who wouldn't hurt anyone.

I KNOW JOHN PERSONALLY MYSELF TO 
 HES BEEN TO OUR TRAING CENTER IN SORRENTO WHEN I COME DOWN THERE..
HES A DECENT GUY

IM BUSTIN A LITTLE ON HERE

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2024, 01:07:02 PM »
I just can't figure out why so many are so hostile to him. I mean i'm sure their are so many more on here that t deserve their scorn. If you were to ask John for any favor, he'd be right there to help.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2024, 01:13:49 PM »
Little Johnny. I've heard of him.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2024, 01:19:00 PM »
I just can't figure out why so many are so hostile to him. I mean i'm sure their are so many more on here that t deserve their scorn. If you were to ask John for any favor, he'd be right there to help.
If you want to know why one of the reasons is all he does is constantly repeat himself like what he says to Mike C, obsess about his post count, or start meaningless topics like the Red Mile driver thread today which is just an observation that everyone knows without even thinking about it.  Reading what he writes is a waste of time 90 % of the time. 

I'm sure he is a nice guy away from here but so what?  What we react to is what he posts not his personal life.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2024, 01:23:05 PM »
If you want to know why one of the reasons is all he does is constantly repeat himself like what he says to Mike C, obsess about his post count, or start meaningless topics like the Red Mile driver thread today which is just an observation that everyone knows without even thinking about it.  Reading what he writes is a waste of time 90 % of the time. 

I'm sure he is a nice guy away from here but so what?  What we react to is what he posts not his personal life.

HE CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ASS ,,BUT A GOOD BOWLER..AND DRIVES AN ORANGE CAR ngc3 ngc3

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2024, 01:34:42 PM »
I understand your point The Thorn. But to be truthful, how is he actually hurting anyone? And can't people who find him repetitive just scroll past his posts? I've seen hateful post on Jews many times. But as a Jew, I just don't pay attention. I read the posts that interest me.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2024, 01:37:05 PM »

tmbz1Agree

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2024, 02:08:50 PM »
John also knows how a supermarket is supposed to operate.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2024, 02:20:24 PM »
Dingus, He knows his wine and liquer facts too!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2024, 04:15:04 PM »
He attacked me defending you. He ordered me to apologize and when I asked him for what, he has yet to answer. In my book he is a knowitall piece of shit who can't mind his own business and I don't think he realizes how many people hate him. My inbox is up to 11 messages telling me stories about what a fucking loser he is.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2024, 04:18:51 PM »
I KNOW JOHN PERSONALLY MYSELF TO 
 HES BEEN TO OUR TRAING CENTER IN SORRENTO WHEN I COME DOWN THERE..
HES A DECENT GUY

IM BUSTIN A LITTLE ON HERE

In the little orange honda the second!

Luv my car!

Also met Luc at breeders crown one year in the past too! 

At least some people know what horseplop should be!

Look around horseplop and judge for yourselves and see the rich and the poor, and 'the good, the bad, the ugly' (i believe that was a movie already), among other things!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2024, 04:22:27 PM »

Look how LOL MIKEY treats people on horseplop!  And you worry about what I post and perhaps others!

FYI, many people make STUPID/DUMB posts and STUPID/DUMB responses!

Welcome to the nature of the beast in the world we live in today!

To each their own!

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2024, 05:00:16 PM »
Mike Campbell, I wasn't offended by anything you said to me. Everybody has their opinion. And while I know very few people personally on "Horseplop", I try and be respectful. I'm no expert on Harness Racing. I only owned them for a few years. And lost enough to know, it wasn't't for me. I still bet them. Old habits die hard.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal