Author Topic: Fewer owners now......  (Read 5215 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: Fewer owners now......
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2024, 06:14:48 PM »
Honest question Mike not trying to be shitty. Do you think Karl is on the juice? If so then how can he be remembered as the greatest ever?

A very 'LEGITIMATE' question.

Look at his previous posts and judge for yourselves!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2024, 06:22:48 PM »
please define "juice"

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2024, 07:20:12 PM »
please define "juice"
Hey brown jug love the screen name..I think we all know what that means.. but I would say anything that enhances the horses performance that is banned or would get them dq'd if caught after the race. Just like with fun time last month or in other words whatever that Burke horse Sippinonsearoc was on going 148.2 in the middle of August pacing out of his skin 2 days ago at Lexington where Yannick couldn't slow him down.I know the rules are stretched and I know there are ways to avoid detection.. but you get my drift. I like the Takter's not as much as Mohawk Freak LOL. But just asking an honest question. The only reason I bring it up is Mike said all the leading trainers are drug trainers and he LOVES Karl.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2024, 08:02:07 PM »
Honest question Mike not trying to be shitty. Do you think Karl is on the juice? If so then how can he be remembered as the greatest ever?
All trainers use things to enhance performance. It's been going on forever. Some push the envelope further than others. I have some swamp land to sell you if you think those horses that you deemed great were completely clean. As drug use has evolved, testing has, as well but the cheaters are always 1 or 2 steps ahead. In the early 70's many were using caffeine. Sounds innocent but trust me, it worked wonders on a horse. Eventually, they started testing for it and that was the end of that. I also remember many were using Lasix and winning many races. Eventually, that was tested for and banned, only to return later as a sanctioned med. The point is, by time they develop a test for something, many are using something else. EPO is a whole different type of drug. You need to test the horse in most cases within 36 hours of admin to detect it which means out of competition testing is the only remedy. That is how they caught Funtime Bayama.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2024, 08:09:03 PM »
A very 'LEGITIMATE' question.

Look at his previous posts and judge for yourselves!
The question was directed to me but of course in your autistic retarded way, you had to stick your nose in the middle, once again. As far a legitimate questions are concerned, the only legitimate question is whether you like small dicks or big dicks in your ass. I'm assuming big since you are a big asshole.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2024, 08:13:56 PM »
I remember years ago they had a two week school for people interested in Harness Racing in all areas. There were classes for people who wanted to be trainers, drivers, owners, grooms, etc. It was part classroom study and parts "Hands-on". I think the school was run by Alfred "Bucky" Day. I wanted to avoid college and go to this school, but my dad thought that it might not lead me to a job right away. I've always wondered how many came out of these schools and became sucessful. And if they did, did they become part of the "juicers" everyone talks about now.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2024, 08:29:16 PM »
The question was directed to me but of course in your autistic retarded way, you had to stick your nose in the middle, once again. As far a legitimate questions are concerned, the only legitimate question is whether you like small dicks or big dicks in your ass. I'm assuming big since you are a big asshole.

GOOD EVENING LIL MIKEY,

Here we go again!

And you wonder why nobody likes you here!

What can I tell you?

You keep treating this way and I'll keep reminding you how foolish you look here with each continued post!

Thanx for playing MIKEY!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2024, 08:33:11 PM »
GOOD EVENING LIL MIKEY,

Here we go again!

And you wonder why nobody likes you here!

What can I tell you?

You keep treating this way and I'll keep reminding you how foolish you look here with each continued post!

Thanx for playing MIKEY!
I am fine as long as you don't like me. You're a creep.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2024, 08:36:31 PM »
I am fine as long as you don't like me. You're a creep.

GOOD EVENING LIL MIKEY,

What's the matter?

Looks like you can only dish it out, but you can't take it!

Again, please took a look at the mirror at yourself about who a 'CREEP' is as well as a "LOSER" too!

Thanks for playing MIKEY!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2024, 09:59:15 PM »
thanks jt and others
it is a fair question, we all know all good/great horses get help but who goes over the line and who just gets close to the line
and are some helpful but not harmful to the horses while others are harming horses and pushing beyond their normal limits
but i find it hard to see a 2 yr old in his first couple starts go in 148.2 under a death grip
realistically that would be a great mile for an aged grand circuit horse on most days

BoKnows

• Top Claimer
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2024, 12:40:05 AM »
bills are about 4k when not racing

6k when racing ,,plus vets
[/quote

Racing in Saratoga, I am paying less than half that much.
When I had a couple racing in Yonkers a few years ago, the bills ended up in the 6k range.

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2024, 07:15:08 AM »
Most of you dont get it that most owners such as myself started as gamblers and have no chance with computer gambling and a high rake and its that simple,,,,,,,,,, not only the trainers but the vets and drivers and most important management,,,,,,,,,, 3 dollar shots with no law judges and a boring product,,,,,,,,,,,, Every person out there liked this MP guy when he started posting as finally a honest sherrif  was guiding us and truth is most people like playing the good lovable dad and then we find out later in life that it was mom all along that ran the ship well and in this industry everyone wants to sit back and pretend like Randy WAPLES THAT we are all having a good time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Until we get someone who does not need to be liked and gives a shit about the game we have no game and by the way i dont hate RANDY WAPLES BUT I do not like the character of a happy clown who has never looked out for the game and for sure he is part of a huge problem and from what i read from horsemen on this site i do not see a leader in this industry and 10 years from now or 20 it will be the children of these people leading the way......

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2024, 01:06:07 PM »
Waples, Blowe, Rozema, Rallis

has anyone said one single word about Moreau?

i am sure they are instructed not to bring that up

same for Anthony Beaton

they all pretend everything is good and rosey smelling--and promote a ridiculous pentafecta carryover which has over a 40% takeout on non mandatory nights

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2024, 01:32:19 PM »
Another great post PAP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The game is in huge trouble and EX horsemen who made a huge living are nowhere to be found and yes most of these guys owner horses with guys who drove them on everything but CAT MANZI,, RON PIERCE,,,JOHN CAMPBELL,, STEVE CONDREN ,,,,TREVOR RITCHIE,,,,MIKE SAFTIC ,,RANDY WAPLES AND MANY OTHERS,,,,, do these guys not have any horsemen that are not doing well that they can buy HORSES WITH AND ALSO HELP A GAME THEY SAY THEY LOVE,,,,,,,,Or do these people know that its not a lovable game and stay clear,,,,,,Every driver i mentioned had horses when it was the right move for themself,,,,,,,,,,,,Hall of shamers not hall of famers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Gural and Gingras are the only good guys for the game as Gingras is a go every time and Gural has done some good but when reading posts on this site you would think they are the villiains........ ..

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2024, 04:34:56 PM »
very true pap
i remember a while ago i mentioned on here that one of the big trainers had been suspended for a few months and it was his first night racing
chad rozema said "welcome back ..." like the guy had been on vacation and not suspended for getting caught with performance enhancing drugs

some of the people at weg ( not just on air people) are not overly bright

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal