Author Topic: My first post  (Read 7920 times)

dougie

• Open / FFA
Re: My first post
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2024, 11:35:12 PM »
JT, me and my Dad (Rest in peace) "cut our teeth" chasing winners at Monticello Raceway in the late 70's. The track had big crowds, great drivers, and great fun. Now a shell of what it was, "The Mighty M" is in pretty bad shape. A lot of the tracks I visited over the years have gone the way of the Dodo. Liberty Bell, Foxboro, Rockingham, Roosevelt.....all gone to seed. But I still love racing.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2024, 11:36:57 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Welcome to horseplop JT!

Isn't it SAD that some people have to "BULLY" others here because they can't agree to disagree on a simple blog known as horseplop!

Keep up your outstanding work on horseplop!

I'm glad you're here!
I hear there is a sale on tampons at Walgreens you fucking pussy

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2024, 11:40:29 PM »
JT, me and my Dad (Rest in peace) "cut our teeth" chasing winners at Monticello Raceway in the late 70's. The track had big crowds, great drivers, and great fun. Now a shell of what it was, "The Mighty M" is in pretty bad shape. A lot of the tracks I visited over the years have gone the way of the Dodo. Liberty Bell, Foxboro, Rockingham, Roosevelt.....all gone to seed. But I still love racing.
I grew up going to all the small county fairs in Ohio watching my Grandparents horses race but I have spent a lot of time at Scioto the last 35 years..They are making improvements but it is a shell of its former self

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2024, 11:46:40 PM »
I hear there is a sale on tampons at Walgreens you fucking pussy

EVENING LIL MIKEY,

You don't give up, do you!

SO SAD that you continue to embarrass yourself yet again here!

I'm enjoying it immensely and others are too!

Keep up the good work!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2024, 11:54:59 PM »
EVENING LIL MIKEY,

You don't give up, do you!

SO SAD that you continue to embarrass yourself yet again here!

I'm enjoying it immensely and others are too!

Keep up the good work!
Serious question, no malice...Are you actually autistic?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2024, 11:58:07 PM »

EVENING LIL MIKEY,

Not at all!

Thanks for asking!

Next question please!

Others and I are enjoying watching you continue to embarrass yourself yet again here!

Keep up the good work!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2024, 12:02:32 AM »
EVENING LIL MIKEY,

Not at all!

Thanks for asking!

Next question please!

Others and I are enjoying watching you continue to embarrass yourself yet again here!

Keep up the good work!
You sure post like you are autistic. My apologies. I guess it is just the alcohol that is making you look like a fool. You know, 1 more DUI and you are headed back to prison.

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2024, 12:03:51 AM »
Isn't it great my first post on Here has you 2 going back and forth as usual. Mike apparently you don't read to well either. I said in the thread about Karl that I mentioned in my first post that he won't isn't and won't be remembered as the greatest trotter ever. Listen I think he's a great horse and I'd love to own him but I can think of 10 off the top of my head that are better and will be remembered as better.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2024, 12:05:59 AM »
You sure post like you are autistic. My apologies. I guess it is just the alcohol that is making you look like a fool. You know, 1 more DUI and you are headed back to prison.

EVENING LIL MIKEY!

Please continue to spread the false narrative that you can't prove!

As said earlier on a previous post, your reading and comprehension skills have a lot to de desired!

Please keep up the good working by continually embarrassing yourself here!

Thanks for playing!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2024, 12:09:08 AM »
Isn't it great my first post on Here has you 2 going back and forth as usual. Mike apparently you don't read to well either. I said in the thread about Karl that I mentioned in my first post that he won't isn't and won't be remembered as the greatest trotter ever. Listen I think he's a great horse and I'd love to own him but I can think of 10 off the top of my head that are better and will be remembered as better.

He deserves everything he gets here JT!  Please don't forget this important statement of fact!

All horseplop sees is a 'WHINY' "CRYBABY" that has no life and gets his "JOLLIES" here by acting the way he does!

SAD, ISN'T IT!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2024, 12:09:31 AM »
You just don't get it. You can't compare 10 that have completed their career to a horse that hasn't. I am sure no one was saying Bulldog Hanover was one of the greatest when he was THREE!!!!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2024, 12:14:15 AM »
He deserves everything he gets here JT!  Please don't forget this important statement of fact!

All horseplop sees is a 'WHINY' "CRYBABY" that has no life and gets his "JOLLIES" here by acting the way he does!

SAD, ISN'T IT!
Isn;t that cute. Autistic rainman found a play buddy. Well all I can say is it's about time. I don't think you realize how hated you are here. Now run along and play rainman

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2024, 12:16:31 AM »
You just don't get it. You can't compare 10 that have completed their career to a horse that hasn't. I am sure no one was saying Bulldog Hanover was one of the greatest when he was THREE!!!!!
That is a fair point but even if he goes on to win his remaining starts this year and retires which he will and would be dumb not to he still isn't in the top 10

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2024, 12:20:24 AM »
Isn;t that cute. Autistic rainman found a play buddy. Well all I can say is it's about time. I don't think you realize how hated you are here. Now run along and play rainman

EVENING LIL MIKEY,

OOPS it looks like you found another nemesis and it was a 'newbie' on horseplop too!

You don't comprehend to well do you!  I'm not worried about it--it's only horseplop!  I don't lose any sleep over it!  Actually, it is FUNNY/SAD or perhaps both!  I'm not quite sure!

Thanks for posting again!

Keep up the good work!

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2024, 12:20:58 AM »
I'm not here to make friends.. I'm here to have discussions about racing without bashing each other for different opinions. And to take my mind off of my Dad's cancer treatment

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal