Author Topic: My first post  (Read 7935 times)

dougie

• Open / FFA
Re: My first post
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2024, 01:57:25 PM »
I think that "greatness" is somewhat generational. Every era has some super horses. I remember when Silk Stockings went 157.3 in the first Monticello Classic 1 in 1975. I was there. An amazing moment. Many called her the greatest filly of all time. Today, $4000 claimers go two seconds faster.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2024, 02:20:43 PM »
In all fairness to you, you could have said "greatess 3yo trotter" of all time--but you didnt

times have changed-they dont race as 4 or 5 yos anymore

but here is a brief list of better trotters....

Nevele Pride
San Pail
Arch Madness
Fools Goal
Moni Maker
Mack Lobell
Varenne
Ourasi
Peace Corp
Sugar Cane Hanover
Jorky
Ideal Du Gazeau
Mr. Muscleman

there are several international trotters i did not mention
You're making a stupid argument. You are comparing horses that have completed their career with a horse who has not. Since I know how stupid you are, why not wait until he is done racing and then if you're right, you can bash me and bash the Hambo winner that has only lost twice in his career.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2024, 02:22:26 PM »
Karl only has 4 or 5 races remaining

even if he wins them all--he wont even come close to "the greatest"

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2024, 02:28:24 PM »
Thank you Swank you can never have to many prayers.

You're welcome. And I agree

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2024, 03:31:14 PM »
In all fairness to you, you could have said "greatess 3yo trotter" of all time--but you didnt

times have changed-they dont race as 4 or 5 yos anymore

but here is a brief list of better trotters....

Nevele Pride
San Pail
Arch Madness
Fools Goal
Moni Maker
Mack Lobell
Varenne
Ourasi
Peace Corp
Sugar Cane Hanover
Jorky
Ideal Du Gazeau
Mr. Muscleman

there are several international trotters i did not mention

FYI, Sugarcane Hanover did not even race in the Hambletonian.  He was prepped for the later races of the year which he won easily!  John Simpson Sr. was "having fun" with the horse and did not want to sell him!  At this period in time, the Europeans wanted a very good North American trotter in Europe and Simpson Sr. accommodated them.  Sugarcane was sold for $ 2 million to Scandanavian interests!  The horse was a well-regarded sire in Europe!

Can you do this with top North American horses today and what would their value be if this could be done?
Karl and any others you can think of!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2024, 04:15:19 PM »
FYI, Sugarcane Hanover did not even race in the Hambletonian.  He was prepped for the later races of the year which he won easily!  John Simpson Sr. was "having fun" with the horse and did not want to sell him!  At this period in time, the Europeans wanted a very good North American trotter in Europe and Simpson Sr. accommodated them.  Sugarcane was sold for $ 2 million to Scandanavian interests!  The horse was a well-regarded sire in Europe!

Can you do this with top North American horses today and what would their value be if this could be done?
Googoo Gaagaa

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2024, 04:42:09 PM »
Googoo Gaagaa

Are you talking about the horse or something else?

Please clarify!

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2024, 04:45:14 PM by rainman2 »

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2024, 04:53:30 PM »

Duh
https://ustrottingnews.com/bar-hopping-colt-tops-solvalla-yearling-sale/

rainman2

• Elite

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2024, 05:13:41 PM »
You're making a stupid argument. You are comparing horses that have completed their career with a horse who has not. Since I know how stupid you are, why not wait until he is done racing and then if you're right, you can bash me and bash the Hambo winner that has only lost twice in his career.

All I have to say is Muscle Hill.

Muscle Hill was purchased by Tom Pontone for $55,000 at the Harrisburg Yearling Sales in 2007.[1] He showed great promise as a two-year-old winning the Peter Haughton Memorial and 2008 Breeders Crown Two Year Old Colt Trot. He went on to win $817,301 and eight of nine races and was named the United States 2-Year Old Colt Trotter of the Year.[2]

In 2009 he went on to win all of his races as a three-year-old, including the Hambletonian, the Canadian Trotting Classic, the American-National, the World Trotting Derby, the Kentucky Futurity and the Breeders Crown. In The Hambletonian he won in 1:50.1 which was a stakes record and tied the fastest time for a trotter of any age at The Meadowlands.[1] He won by six lengths, the largest winning margin in The Hambletonian since Mack Lobell in 1987.[3] At the end of 2009 he retired to stud with career prize money of $3,273,342, and having won the last 20 of the 21 races in which he competed.[4] The $2,456,041 that he won in 2009 was a record for a single season for either a trotter or a pacer.[2] He was voted United States Harness Horse of the Year for 2009, the first time a trotter had won the award for an undefeated season.[3] He never came close to defeat in his twenty wins

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2024, 05:21:44 PM »
??????

Please elaborate?

Thank you!
Are you that fucking retarded that you can't even remember your post from an hour or so ago? You asked if there North American sires in Europe. Please, get some help.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2024, 05:30:12 PM »
Are you that fucking retarded that you can't even remember your post from an hour or so ago? You asked if there North American sires in Europe. Please, get some help.

GOOD AFTERNOON LIK MIKEY,

Here we go again with the nastiness and vindictiveness!

Can't you comment in a respectable manner!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2024, 05:34:14 PM »
GOOD AFTERNOON LIK MIKEY,

Here we go again with the nastiness and vindictiveness!

Can't you comment in a respectable manner!
Can't you remember what you asked an hour and a half ago??

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2024, 05:38:31 PM »
Can't you remember what you asked an hour and a half ago??

Sorry I didn't read the info you sent!

Are you happy now?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2024, 05:42:56 PM »

Here you go retard. I'll post it again so that mush you call a brain might remember what you asked.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal