Author Topic: Jordan Stratton  (Read 6954 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: Jordan Stratton
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2024, 07:36:04 PM »
Great, Great, Great...Let me know when the love fest is over and I will remind you that he is one of the ringleaders at the most corrupt track in the country.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2024, 08:44:09 PM »
  I attended the Gold Cup & Saucer last night, first off what a great event. The best in harness racing.  Huge crowd, thousands and thousands of people in their teens, 20s and 30s which you don’t see much any more.
   Watching Jordan Stratton win it, than make his way back to the winners circle was amazing.  Stopping all they way to chat with fans, letting them pet the horse. He gave away his whip, gloves and goggles along the way. Back in the winners he gave a young fan his helmet…then afterwards he took the wheels of his bike and gave them to a young want to be driver!!!! He stuck around singing hats and programs until everyone was gone.
    If you haven’t seen it take a few minutes and watch the video. What a humble and polite young guy. Great ambassador for the sport. We need more like him in the sport. Very well done!!

Thank you for the encouraging post on one of the best days in harness racing today.

I'm sure the youngsters that got these 'precious' "souvenirs" really appreciated it and hopefully are now (will continue to be) fans because of this.

What started out as a racing positive thread (for a change) went downhill because of 1 SAD NAYSAYER of an INDIVIDUAL here!

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2024, 09:06:22 PM »
I agree with you rainman 2

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2024, 09:14:07 PM »
I agree with you rainman 2

Thank you!

Lance's post here was probably the best post for harness racing in decades (and horseplop too) for a change!

The individuals were actually proud to read and post and on it.  Hopefully there be more positive posts on this.  Time will tell!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2024, 09:35:48 PM »
  I attended the Gold Cup & Saucer last night, first off what a great event. The best in harness racing.  Huge crowd, thousands and thousands of people in their teens, 20s and 30s which you don’t see much any more.
   Watching Jordan Stratton win it, than make his way back to the winners circle was amazing.  Stopping all they way to chat with fans, letting them pet the horse. He gave away his whip, gloves and goggles along the way. Back in the winners he gave a young fan his helmet…then afterwards he took the wheels of his bike and gave them to a young want to be driver!!!! He stuck around singing hats and programs until everyone was gone.
    If you haven’t seen it take a few minutes and watch the video. What a humble and polite young guy. Great ambassador for the sport. We need more like him in the sport. Very well done!!

tmbz1

Thanks for posting this. Hope you had a great time. I enjoyed attending old home week, a lot of fun, enjoyment, etc.

Hope you had a great time! Glad you thought enough of the experience to post this!

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2024, 09:38:48 PM »
Thank you HARNESS FAN,,,,,,,he thanked the fans for showing up,,,,,,,,, The only person that i have ever mentioned fans was GORD BROWN ,,,,, he talked about looking into the crown and seeing no people was not a good thing to see plus this guy along with BILLY O THE MAGIC man are the only 2 people i see on a regular basis the send condolences to the passing horsemen,,,,,,Dont know him but he is hard not to like......

I've long noticed that Gordie and Billy O' are the only ones to always post condolences on the SC website.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2024, 09:39:32 PM »
Thank you for the encouraging post on one of the best days in harness racing today.

I'm sure the youngsters that got these 'precious' "souvenirs" really appreciated it and hopefully are now (will continue to be) fans because of this.

What started out as a racing positive thread (for a change) went downhill because of 1 SAD NAYSAYER of an INDIVIDUAL here!

tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2024, 12:03:39 AM »
I apologize for ruining "one of the best days in harness racing" with my post. I moved out of Delusional County back in 1988.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 12:06:32 AM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2024, 06:20:39 AM »
Many years ago I went to several tracks. It was with a friend who owned horses. I was in the paddock in NY, NJ, & PA. Jordon was a nice kid, articulate, & easy to talk to. He was the easiest driver to interact with. A good kid & I'm happy he is having a nice career.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2024, 08:32:26 AM »
Not to be racist but, one thing I've noticed about PEI racing is ......all the faces are white. Just sayin'.

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2024, 08:59:16 AM »

The post you are referring to is a perfect example of trolling. This person must have a miserable life with no friends who can only get attention by trolling an online message board.

The Gold Cup and Saucer is a great event and Jordan Stratton won it with grace and humility. His performance after the race which was a reply of his performance last year should be the number one highlight of harness racing for 2024.

Frankie T

• 4 claimer
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2024, 09:01:57 AM »
Not to be racist but, one thing I've noticed about PEI racing is ......all the faces are white. Just sayin'.

Do some research. PEI is probably almost 100% white.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2024, 10:10:25 AM »
Do some research. PEI is probably almost 100% white.
What a coincidence, you are almost 100% retarded.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2024, 10:14:46 AM »
One of my favorite TV shows....."MAGNUM P.E.I."

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2024, 10:27:22 AM »
The post you are referring to is a perfect example of trolling. This person must have a miserable life with no friends who can only get attention by trolling an online message board.

The Gold Cup and Saucer is a great event and Jordan Stratton won it with grace and humility. His performance after the race which was a reply of his performance last year should be the number one highlight of harness racing for 2024.
Troll, uh jackass. Let's see...I posted about Jordan Stratton which was the subject. You and another douchebag posted about me. Who is the troll?  Go fuck yourself and your attempt to censor, dickbreath.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal