Author Topic: TAKTER HORSE SCRATCHED FOR BLUE LOTION  (Read 5799 times)

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Re: TAKTER HORSE SCRATCHED FOR BLUE LOTION
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2024, 08:55:57 PM »
Blue lotion is a remedy for crabs.

gogasgoboom

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2024, 09:30:28 PM »
Blue-Emu

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2024, 09:50:15 PM »
I would hope so too.  Probably blue lotion DMSO / cortisone / and what ever else yimmy thought he could get away with.  Many people forget yimmy was caught with loaded syringes years ago but because john fielding was on the board of weg he got off!

Empty syringes and Jimmy wasn't even in the country. And no he didn't get off.

Thanks Ramone.....Sounds like conflicting claims here.....and someone disagrees with Miguel's portrayal of his opinions as facts.....and it seems pretty simple....either the syringes were empty or not, and the other part is even more simple, either Jimmy was in the country or not. When did this incident happen?

Any published ruling on this? Pretty big accusation there by Miguel. I would think he would provide back up and some proof of this claim.

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2024, 10:16:39 PM »
Blue lotion is a remedy for crabs.

That is Blue-Star ointment.  I have used it. 

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2024, 10:48:47 PM »
Thanks Ramone.....Sounds like conflicting claims here.....and someone disagrees with Miguel's portrayal of his opinions as facts.....and it seems pretty simple....either the syringes were empty or not, and the other part is even more simple, either Jimmy was in the country or not. When did this incident happen?

Any published ruling on this? Pretty big accusation there by Miguel. I would think he would provide back up and some proof of this claim.

I found this written on Copilot: 
Trainer Jimmy Takter was fined for having a syringe in his truck while entering the detention area at Woodbine. This area is typically under strict surveillance to ensure the integrity of the races and the safety of the horses. The filly involved in this incident is owned by David Wilmot.

Such incidents are taken very seriously in the horse racing community as they can impact the fairness of the competition and the welfare of the horses.
_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ ______

I can remember reading on this issue many years ago. There was a lot of anger because the filly was allowed to race in a big purse stake race. Of course, the owner David Wilmont was an owner & he was the head guy at WEG & there were accusations of preferential treatment. To make matters worse a small-time trainer a few days later was forced to scratch their filly because they did not list applesauce on the feed list when entering the detention area. 

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2024, 11:38:19 PM »
Trainer Jimmy Takter was fined for having a syringe in his truck while entering the detention area at Woodbine. This area is typically under strict surveillance to ensure the integrity of the races and the safety of the horses. The filly involved in this incident is owned by David Wilmot.

Such incidents are taken very seriously in the horse racing community as they can impact the fairness of the competition and the welfare of the horses.
_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ ______

I can remember reading on this issue many years ago. There was a lot of anger because the filly was allowed to race in a big purse stake race. Of course, the owner David Wilmont was an owner & he was the head guy at WEG & there were accusations of preferential treatment. To make matters worse a small-time trainer a few days later was forced to scratch their filly because they did not list applesauce on the feed list when entering the detention area.

Not familiar with copilot, but it doesn't matter-----if all that's true, all the more reason for justice. I have no idea if this is the same incident or not, but regardless, preferential treatment will be the downfall of any business. Gural takes the same heat for preferential treatment of Burke. I remember reading a position he took on it and I don't know how it played out.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2024, 11:41:51 PM »
From HRU, specifically, a letter written by Jeff Gural:

"As far as all of the complaints I have received about the perception that there is a double standard when it comes to Ron Burke, I want to publically make it clear to Mr. Burke and all of his owners that he will receive a 90-day suspension from the three tracks that I control if the appeal of the latest violation he received at Northfield is denied. In addition, if Mr. Burke receives another suspension, he will automatically, regardless of the appeal process, receive a minimum of a 90- day suspension; and if it is a Class 1, Class 2 or TCO2 positive and he appeals, all of the owners who stay with him would run the risk of not being eligible to any stakes races at my tracks for one year. I believe that would also apply to WEG, but I do not speak for them. No sport can possibly expect the public to support their product and wager on it if they don't have confidence that the horses are all racing on a level playing field. Unfortunately, we all know that is not the case right now, but hopefully that will change in the near future. ?

Jeff Gural / president Meadowlands Racetrack"

https://harnessracingupdate.com/pdf/hru/hru012019.pdf
« Last Edit: August 18, 2024, 11:51:47 PM by Grandstand Handicapper »

Horseshoe

• 4 claimer
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2024, 11:48:24 PM »
It already is a level playing field.
They are all using something.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2024, 12:33:23 AM »

Thank you - Yimmy's truck and Yimmy drove it!  There was not "I'm not in the country BS"  Yimmy has always been able to get his way out of trouble.  Malabar Man soda on Hambo day, The EPO positives that got swept under the rug from the Meadowlands.  How about when they came to farm for testing the horses were no where to be found because the grass is better 500 miles away LOL

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2024, 01:59:42 AM »
Thank you - Yimmy's truck and Yimmy drove it!  There was not "I'm not in the country BS"

No he was not in Canada but it scarcely matters. He was the trainer of record and under the the trainer absolute liability rule he was absolutely guilty. There were two fillies brought north for I think The Elegantimage Stakes (long time ago). He was given the option to scratch them both but chose to race them. He was fined $10,000 which was probably appropriate.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2024, 06:27:04 AM »
I don't know what is in the lotion. Who would be surprised if it was something that enhanced the horse's performance? Takter is racing against Burke, Pelling, & others. They are not Angels & Takter has a past too.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2024, 07:04:57 AM »
She needs to be banded

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2024, 07:25:57 AM »
I wonder what else she uses that thick rubber glove for.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2024, 08:05:00 AM »
Other stuff ?  Grooms pee, sawdust, drugs from grooms hands like metformin, coke, weed, the little blue pill  or whatever.   I don’t trust her or her Daddy.  Blue lotion ? Get a life….

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2024, 08:05:26 AM »
NT horse scratched last night for groom rubbing blue lotion on before the race. Security guard noticed and notified judges. Saw her screaming and was wondering why. 🤨🤬🤬
those punjabi cant spell horse..maybe a rat...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    Today at 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal