Author Topic: LAWERANCE on FOX and FRIENDS again.  (Read 9268 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
LAWERANCE on FOX and FRIENDS again.
« on: August 19, 2024, 09:27:13 AM »
He's been doin breakfast shows all over REBULICAN country,loaded with RETARDED white TRUMP lovers. Not one black besides him at any one of these SHIT SHOWS.
NOW he in CHICAGO: Lets see him do a breakfast show there. Instead he crew finding black people on street who will talk with him. Only AFRO-AMERICANS,NO WHITES.
He appears petrified speakin with them. Maybe he should leave and head to GEORGIA and spend the week with MARGIE,who hates BLACKS.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal