Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 4133 times)

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
Cheating
« on: August 19, 2024, 03:27:50 PM »
In the old days guys stiffed chalk and hid horses to pay big prices and truth is i was way better off with that formula than stiff at a price and pay real small,,,,,,,  A newbie can not see interest unless he sees you can bet little and win big,,,,,,,,,, Now a guy like HERVE FILLION WHO ENTERTAINED ME WHILE ROBBING ME was way better than the cheats who give up holes and only try at small prices,,,,,,,,,,, DOES ANYONE WATCH AUSTRALIAN RACING AND SEE A REAL HORSE RACE EVERY RACE with no holes given,,,,,,,,,  What is cheating to most is a chalk stiffing but a 20-1 shot 4 of the gate when they leave is ok and a 40-1 that has very little shot should give up holes because he has no shot,,,,,,, does this make sense to you,,,,,,,

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
Re: Cheating
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2024, 06:31:32 PM »
In the old days guys stiffed chalk and hid horses to pay big prices and truth is i was way better off with that formula than stiff at a price and pay real small,,,,,,,  A newbie can not see interest unless he sees you can bet little and win big,,,,,,,,,, Now a guy like HERVE FILLION WHO ENTERTAINED ME WHILE ROBBING ME was way better than the cheats who give up holes and only try at small prices,,,,,,,,,,, DOES ANYONE WATCH AUSTRALIAN RACING AND SEE A REAL HORSE RACE EVERY RACE with no holes given,,,,,,,,,  What is cheating to most is a chalk stiffing but a 20-1 shot 4 of the gate when they leave is ok and a 40-1 that has very little shot should give up holes because he has no shot,,,,,,, does this make sense to you,,,,,,,

Mohawk is at the top of that list!

Horseshoe

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2024, 06:44:51 PM »
100000%

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2024, 06:45:39 PM »
kooter,,,, right now its not normal as  horse drop leaving the gate half in odds and no one can see it,,,,horses are in single file way to quick as needless holes are given up and no one can see it,,,,,,,,,,,every otb in ONTARIO is empty and people dont see it,,,,,,,,,,every second quarter is 29 seconds and no one sees it,,,,,,,,JASON portuondo is a judge and is a complete fool and a yes man..........Tony o sulivan is race secretary and has no control,,,,,,,,,,,,, Only good thing is middleton is ok as track announcer,,,,,,,,,,And if you have a problen there is no one to speak to,,,,,,,,,  it should not be legal not to have a costomer service person,,,

Horseshoe

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 09:57:43 AM »
The place is definitely not customer friendly.
Lawson and the political hiring not interested in
 anything except pay cheque.

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2024, 02:35:11 PM »
The criteria for getting a job at WEG IS you must be white  and stupid and you dont gamble and anyone who complains is wrong,,,,,,,, never ever admit your wrongs to the public,,,,,,,,,I really believe that its as corrupt as a BERNIE MADOFF run company would be,,,,,,,,,,, Speaking to a top person that left about 10 years ago,,,,,   Ge had regrets working at WEG but he did his best but could rarely do anything after a legit  compaint,,,,,,,,, The one great move they made would be the SWINGER bet,,,,,,,,,

Horseshoe

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2024, 02:38:23 PM »
Oh and the million dollar light show.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2024, 03:50:00 PM »
kooter,,,, right now its not normal as  horse drop leaving the gate half in odds and no one can see it,,,,horses are in single file way to quick as needless holes are given up and no one can see it,,,,,,,,,,,every otb in ONTARIO is empty and people dont see it,,,,,,,,,,every second quarter is 29 seconds and no one sees it,,,,,,,,JASON portuondo is a judge and is a complete fool and a yes man..........Tony o sulivan is race secretary and has no control,,,,,,,,,,,,, Only good thing is middleton is ok as track announcer,,,,,,,,,,And if you have a problen there is no one to speak to,,,,,,,,,  it should not be legal not to have a costomer service person,,,

Watch Scioto/Miami Valley/Dayton circuit.  Holes given more often than not and generally faster to the 1/4 pole for a 5/8 mile track over a 7/8 mile track and very few 'speed duels to the 1/4 and someone running someone the rest of the mile.  I believe the 1st turn at Mohawk is the original 5/8 mile  turn.  Can someone please verify this for accuracy!

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2024, 03:58:51 PM »
I do not know RAINMAN if you ever watch AUSTRAILIAN harness racing but it is a nice thing to watch as everyone looks like they are trying and maybe some are not buy sure is nice to watch,,,,,, Mohawk was a 5/8 track at one time but they dug it up and changed everything,,,,,

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2024, 06:09:29 PM »
I do not know RAINMAN if you ever watch AUSTRAILIAN harness racing but it is a nice thing to watch as everyone looks like they are trying and maybe some are not buy sure is nice to watch,,,,,, Mohawk was a 5/8 track at one time but they dug it up and changed everything,,,,,

Yes. I dabble on it and New Zealand racing on occasion when it's on twin spires after midnight EDT.  Double decked racing and races are more than 1 mile.  Better on the horses in the long run too!  A bunch of these down under horses would obliterate North American competition if given the chance.

daily_double

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2024, 07:33:25 PM »
..Tony o sulivan is race secretary and has no control,,,,,,,,

O sullivan is out , about a month ago. Jim Gillespie is the new race secretary. And the beat goes on

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2024, 12:43:09 PM »
gillespi same puppet show still cant write a condition sheet all the juggling of classes for a few big stables same as always if a class is non winners 6000 then dont make it non winners of 6500 next you know nonwinners of 8000 short because you opened it up to let a 1/5 auciello horse in
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 12:46:42 PM by Jazzman »

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2024, 02:03:52 PM »
JAZZMAN,,,,,,,,,, No one see insanity at WEG   ,,,,,,,,,, Try talking to any person working at WEG and they all have a answer that makes no sense,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    Every big player has left them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2024, 02:33:10 PM »
The race sec. use to be a prestigious position. I remember Tad Stockman at the Meadowlands. He was awful, not liked, & replaced. Pete Koch took his place. Koch was as bad as Stockman. Pete was a worse as the presiding judge. An example of someone who made a long career in harness racing & never had a clue.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2024, 02:55:45 PM »
just write more pop up series and drain horses from london and georgian
or make classes for horses that have raced in the prospect series that is supposed to be raced at b tracks

they have no clue

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal