Author Topic: FAT FUC DRAFT SODGER leadin VRS HARRIS.  (Read 1569 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
FAT FUC DRAFT SODGER leadin VRS HARRIS.
« on: August 19, 2024, 04:47:00 PM »
The FAT FUCKIN POS wears more make-up than KAMELLA. Maybe thats why the SLOP says he PRETTTERIER. And what kinda FAGGOT at his age wears make-up. One that says the CONGRESSION MEDAL of WHATEVER,is far more important than the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR. He goin,the latter is given to the cribbled and dead. Nothin like the former. It given to those ALIVE and prosberious. They the ones that deserve highest honor. I meen a individual can't get more bizzare. I might add. I watch SMITHSONIAN and ANIMAL PLANET and i've seen full grown WALRUSES that weigh less than that FAT BLIMP.
And another thin: This guy is great. TREY GOWEY. Talk about make-up and eye-liner. Is it HOLLOWEEN yet. The guy looks like he should be lyin in a casket at visitation. Can't say if he has cancer and doin CHEMO, but I don't think so. The fuc should join former REBUG REB,SANTOS in a DRAG show.

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
Re: FAT FUC DRAFT SODGER leadin VRS HARRIS.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 12:13:34 AM »
The left-wing NY Times and the Washington Post BOTH called KA-MALA's economic speech on Friday RIDICULOUS! As Gordon Gekko said to Bud Fox in the film Wall Street, "it's all about bucks kid......the rest is conversation". This is EXACTLY what will be the deciding factor in this election. The rest of the stuff being talked about is noise.  Hate Trump is not a policy the Democrats will win on.  Ka-MALA's 30 year long relationship with a head of Disney which owns ABC will get her all of the debate questions ahead of time to REHEARSE.  It won't matter as David De-Muir and Lindsey Davis do their best to ask ridiculous questions NOT about policy in the September 18th debate on ABC to waste time and protect the laughing hyena. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 05:01:31 PM »
I'M givin you a break GIRLY.
My team in 16 was called THE WIZARDS OF OZ. OZZIE REMETO was a FAG artist that sponsered for years. He created the uniforms. Teams would go. FUC,THOSE ARE GREAT.
But that one of reasons I,JOHN FRANK ARMY repyin to you. GET YOUR HEAD out OFF DRAFT DODGERS ASS. Too be continued.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2024, 05:19:51 PM »
MOOLA HUH. Then explain why your DRAFT DODGIN GOLF BALL needs to use CAMPAIGN funds for his legal fees. The FAT FUC BLIMP spouts all the time,I'M in the top 10 richests individuals in USA. Sure he is. He don't have a pot to piss in. And lets bring up his: I'M goin to deport everyone. If that the case.WHO goin be his SERVENTS. WHO gonna maintain his golf courses. Who gonna MOW his lawns. Who gonna again gonna fetch his DOUBLE CHEZZEBURGERS . Ya they gonna be all gone. BLIMP deportin them. And he gonna hire high priced major or minor leaque greenskeepers. THAT FUC refuses to pay minimal wage. YA'you right. He gonna deport all who work for him for SLAVE LABOR. ANYone that listens to this CRAZED FUC, never got out of 3rd grade.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 05:47:51 PM »
I'll bring this uo also. Should have started a new thread.
I myself over years have heard: Who the FUC has 2 first names. That can be explained. I'M 100% GERMAN. In GERMANY the last name is FRANC. In english transalated to FRANK.
Now one must ask this insane FUC,MIKE HUCKABBEE. Know if their ain't a name that translates HILLYBILLY, and goes back to mc'coy and hatfields.then please correct me.
And the FUC goin yesterday. BIDEN speech was so long. He talked for 40 minutes. Has HUCCCKABBBEEE,not watched a DRAFT DODGER RALLY. The INSANE FAT BLIMP goes on for 2 hours repeatin the very same shit he say's at every rally,not explainin how he gonna CHANGE ANYTHIN. But now he includes. I TOOK a BULLET for EVERYONE. And wants to explain these days. The shooter was excellent. He went to practice range consistently. If me not turn me head to read off moniker,I be DEAD. Then explain this. Yooouse was standin that way for about 3 seconds. Why he not with your FAT SKULL that way,not plugged you between eyeballs. But let DONALD,tell his deranged vision.
Back to HUCCCKKKABEEE. Talkin about long-winded. His commercials on FOX for RE-LAXIUIIUM,in a 24 hour period last in that time 3 hours. Talk about long winded and sellin a unproven product. His paid actors swear what a miracle his product is. Maybe,the fuc should take it and never wake up. And feed that SHIT to his fucked-up daughter.

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2024, 07:39:52 PM »
Johnny, if Trump wins, will you be able to sleep?

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2024, 12:04:32 AM »
More terrible news for Harris! The federal government is poised to reveal that the US economy created as many as a million fewer jobs than previously thought in the 12-month period that stretched through the end of March. The Bureau of Labor Statistics is expected to announce a significant downward revision of job growth statistics on Wednesday — a development that could fuel the perception on Wall Street that the Federal Reserve has waited too long to start slashing interest rates. Experts at Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo are predicting that the preliminary benchmark revisions on Wednesday will show that the economy created between 600,000 and 1 million fewer jobs than what was reported, according to Bloomberg News!
"Based on the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) — the key source data for the annual benchmark revision — a large downward revision seems likely; we estimate on the order of 600k-1mn (or a 50-85k downward revision to monthly payroll growth over April 2023-March 2024)," Goldman economist Walker said in a note last week. Such a large figure would represent the largest downward revision to nonfarm payrolls since 2010, he added.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 12:12:41 AM by wizardofoz »

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2024, 12:26:07 AM »
CHICAGO, Aug 19 (Reuters) - The founder of the main outside spending group backing Kamala Harris' presidential bid says their own opinion polling is less "rosy" than public polls suggest and warned that Democrats face much closer races in key states. Chauncey McLean, president of Future Forward, a super political action committee, or super PAC, that has raised hundreds of millions of dollars to back Harris in the Nov. 5 election, spoke on Monday during an event hosted by the University of Chicago Institute of Politics.
"Our numbers are much less rosy than what you're seeing in the public," said McLean, who rarely talks publicly.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal