Author Topic: Plestead sez Scott Erlick still owes her and the late Steve Wiseman $4g!  (Read 2743 times)

Jim Vermett

• 4 claimer
Guess he skipped on some bills + vet work. Never even give the kid in the paddock in Sacramento a nickel for all her hard work and care taking.
Total piece of dog crap 11.wp

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
   This post is 100% a lie.   

Mohawk mac

• Top Claimer
   This post is 100% a lie.

Agree totsally.  Complete BS from a complete piece of crap.

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
POST NEEDS TO COME DOWN,,,,,,, This guy puts on a great show when he announces and i do know he is hated but he is one of the best.......

moelarrythecheese

• Stakes Horse
I like him.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
I think he is a better than average announcer tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Scott  good race caller
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Away they go

• NW-1
Scott is a great announcer and even better guy.  He truly loves harness racing and his analysis is fantastic.  Cal Expo harness racing is one of the things I look forward to and he’s a big reason for that

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
Many years ago i look at carryovers and i see that CAL EX HARNESS has one and i can not remember how much but it was decent so i studied the replays and the site put up free programs and this was perfect for any player,,,,,,,, I then said this is different a announcer who just calls a race and did not tell me the entire race where the chalk was sitting,,,,,,,,,, Then with 5 minutes to post he started to handicap and i forgot to turn it off as the last thing i wanted to hear was a race track pre game show announcer handicap and then he said that speed may be in trouble tonight as the qualifiers before the first was tough on front runners and then he said he thought the chalk was way over bet because he race against a poor field of four claimers and this week he faced a tough group and then he really helped me when he said that a 20-1 shot who finished way back in his last two raced on huge speed biases and i bet 5 times the amount i intended to
bet,,,,,,,,, At weg he would of been fired as he was not a MORON,,,,,,,,,,,, Now i do not know if he is a winning player or not because when you hit the windows its a different game and most bet very very small on prices but i knew this guy was really good for the game,,,,,, He makes fan feel like they are part of the industry,,,,,,,

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
Scott is a great announcer and even better guy.  He truly loves harness racing and his analysis is fantastic.  Cal Expo harness racing is one of the things I look forward to and he’s a big reason for that

Gary Seibel calls the races there

i dont thnk Ehrlich has called races there for years

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
Re: Plestead sez Scott Erlick still owes her and the late Steve Wiseman $4g!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2024, 10:40:24 AM »
NOT LAST YEAR,,,,,,,It was all EHRLICH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gary for a few before that,,,,,,,,,,,GARY put together pick 4s and he had the same ticket every time,,,,,,,,the three chalks with 3 chalks with 4 chalks and 2 chalks in the last and two different girls put up very similar tickets and he would say great minds think alike,,,,,,,,,,,   it was boring as crap,,,,,,,,,,,, It is like when the HOOSIER guys say his last looks good on paper ,,,,,,,,,,,,, They all give out picks  like GARY and can not watch a replay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The good old days when most people at the track looked at programs without replay and some thought they were great because they did last quarters,,,,,,,,,, Those days are dead,,,,,,,

elm grove angel

• 4 claimer
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2024, 10:47:56 AM »
People have been complaining about the tack shop. Lisa runs it terribly. Robin told me Scott won't let her run it the way she wants to and that he's overbearing.
Scott already was fired once for calling Kathy a cunt in the race office. She deserved it but still.
It's a,shame this debt isn't cleared up. I know he has a bit of a reputation of slow pay but usually squares up. Moonie rolled his eyes when I asked him about Scott.  :P

Mbdreamer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2024, 10:49:15 AM »
Scott E has done a good job in Maine at First Track Cumberland.  In addition to his accurate race calls, he offers sound handicapping insights that provide a different way at looking at the action.  By using his picks judiciously, one can do ok with the mutuels.

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2024, 11:12:18 AM »
Elmgrove,,,,,,,i have a few people at the track who never paid me back and no person needs to read about it and it could also be BS and maybe the truth but keep it to yourself as i dont care who is Gay and who owes who but many horsemen can  not talk about cleaning up this game they killed,,,,,,,,,,,By the way many gamblers have been stiffed huge by drivers but the gamblers only have helped horsemen through the years and today some horse people have said on this site that they do not care about the player and we can see that by the crowds,,,,,

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2024, 02:36:16 PM »
Scott is a good handicapper. He puts in the work. I'm rarely awake for Cal Expo these days.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal