Author Topic: RFK to join forces with Trump? Oh baby!  (Read 1755 times)

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
RFK to join forces with Trump? Oh baby!
« on: August 20, 2024, 04:36:02 PM »
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. might suspend his independent presidential campaign and endorse former President Donald Trump, Kennedy's running mate, Nicole Shanahan, said in an interview Tuesday, CNBC reported!

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: RFK to join forces with Trump? Oh baby!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2024, 09:39:18 AM »
He pulled his name off the ballot for Arizona last night.
I hope the rumors are true, and this does in fact happen.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2024, 10:26:53 AM »
This guy has a voice that sounds like gravel.  Makes my ears hurt.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2024, 03:15:06 PM »
DID JOHN FRANK ARMY.just hear this MORON say: 600 thousand UKRAIN children have been killed. I need to check the POPULATION of UKRAINE. Maybe he should have consulted the IDIOT on THE FIVE,as his wife is RUSSIAN and his mother-in -law that he had removed at wars start. He would correct,JR. here. That fuc would have said: 900 thousand have been killed after givin his philosophical response to everythin that even his own co-hosts can't understand.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2024, 03:22:58 PM »
There you go. Even FOX can't take this CRAZED JR. speakin anymore. They take him off the air. Especially I guess,when the NUT say's I would have one this election had I been allowed on all states ballots. Has the man ever considered researchin marches that he can dis-apper into. And put this talk into a metal container along with him. 1'000 years from know when USA lookin for space to house peoples ,dig up this preserved fuc. They will go: THIS GUY was NUTS.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2024, 10:15:39 PM »
This guy has a voice that sounds like gravel.  Makes my ears hurt.

He has a neurological condition called, Spasmodic Dysphonia.
I thought his speech was unifying, and on point.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2024, 08:29:20 AM »
SWANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY well aware of his throat problem. And it unfortunate. But he claims it came from a worm crawlin around in his brain,with no DR. scientific proff.
On to another thin yesterday. He claimed he wanted to stop all illnesses in young children. A worthy cause. How do he obtain it. He against all shots for kids no matter the health circumstances. That will work. NO CHEMO for the young. Let their bodies natural immune combat all diseases. And then FAT FUC DRAFT DODGER GOES. I will end all diseases in young children if I elected PRESIDENT again. How he gonna do that. Stoppin windmills who he claims has made WHALES and BIRDS almost extinct. I get it. DRILL,BABY,DRILL and pollute the USA more. That SHIT won't effect younsters LUNGS. Or maybe he will encourage the young to eat more chesseburgers. That won't effect their cholesterol and make them SLIM like that FAT BLIMP.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2024, 08:35:39 AM »
By the way: JOHN FRANK ARMY has every IMMUNE shot known to man. He really don't care anymore if he should croak tomorrow. But the point is. Why rush it when you can prevent it. And he has no ill effects from all these shots. I hope the "PLAQUE" returns and there not enough to vacinate. JOHN FRANK ARMY,SAFE. ARE YOU!.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal