Author Topic: BIGGEST ASSHOLE IS SPORTS TODAY...NFL NBA NHL MLB ,,PLS POST  (Read 3001 times)

sidetracker

• NW-1
Re: BIGGEST ASSHOLE IS SPORTS TODAY...NFL NBA NHL MLB ,,PLS POST
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2024, 05:06:39 PM »
Pitcher Blake Snell. For his insensitivity and selfishness about "I gotta get my money" during the height of the pandemic, when baseball was on hold.

GETSOME

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2024, 09:55:26 PM »
thanks sidetracker,  we were getting off course a wee bit!
 tmbz1

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2024, 10:08:23 PM »
ROGER HUSTON tmbz1

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2024, 10:33:26 PM »
Exactly! I was pointing that out to the poster who insinuated that I was a racist.

I'm not insinuating.  You are a racist.  Yes there are inner city neighborhoods that are horrible. Saying that does not make you a racist. In fact plenty of black people say the same thing. 

Funny you hate inner city crime but love Trump when he defrauds people, sexually assualts them and cheats on all his wives even when they are pregnant.  I wouldn't condone either. 

I'm only liberal to a far right racist like yourself. 

« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 10:47:06 PM by The Unstable »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2024, 10:51:02 PM »
I'm not insinuating.  You are a racist.  Yes there are inner city neighborhoods that are horrible. Saying that does not make you a racist. In fact plenty of black people say the same thing. 

Funny you hate inner city crime but love Trump when he defrauds people, sexually assualts them and cheats on all his wives even when they are pregnant.
I come from the other side of railroad tracks your fucking right I'm a racist. There are good and bad in all kind I hate fucking gangs doesn't matter what fucking color they are.

Please post credible evidence where President Trump was convicted of any of these incidences that you have posted. If you can't keep your fucking liberal mouth shut like most liberals you just talk out of your ass! His only convictions occur in a racist kangaroo court Full of liberals. His felonies were misdemeanors with others.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2024, 11:14:17 PM »
I come from the other side of railroad tracks your fucking right I'm a racist. There are good and bad in all kind I hate fucking gangs doesn't matter what fucking color they are.

Please post credible evidence where President Trump was convicted of any of these incidences that you have posted. If you can't keep your fucking liberal mouth shut like most liberals you just talk out of your ass! His only convictions occur in a racist kangaroo court Full of liberals. His felonies were misdemeanors with others.

A racist kangaroo court? is that what you call 34 convictions you don't like.  Are you trying to tell me they don't count because you're a whiny snowflake that doesn't like it. Boo hoo.

What about Trump U? You know the 25 million he had to give back for defrauding fellow rubes like yourself? That does not count.  Next are you going to tell me he didn't sleep with Stormy when his wife was pregnant.  How the 464 million dollar judgement he has against him is fake.  And don't gon't go crying Hunter because Jared has taken billions from the Saudis, why do you think that is?  Becuause he is a great businessman? 

Here is a little press release you might have missed. The following is a message from VFW National Commander Al Lipphardt

“On Thursday, former President Donald Trump spoke at an event where he made some flippant remarks about the Medal of Honor and the heroes who have received it. In the video that has circulated online and in the media, the former president was recognizing Miriam Adelson in the audience who he awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom during his time in office. As he described the medal as the civilian version of the Medal of Honor, he went on to opine that the Medal of Freedom was “much better” than the military’s top award, because those awarded the latter are, in his words, “ … either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets or they’re dead.” He continued by comparing Miriam to MoH recipients saying, “She gets it and she’s a healthy beautiful woman. They are rated equal.”

These asinine comments not only diminish the significance of our nation’s highest award for valor, but also crassly characterizes the sacrifices of those who have risked their lives above and beyond the call of duty."

Great way to win over voters when the freakin head of the VFW says you are an idiot. 

I give you something.  At least you admit you are a horrible human being. 

« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 11:25:46 PM by The Unstable »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2024, 04:17:45 PM »
A racist kangaroo court? is that what you call 34 convictions you don't like.  Are you trying to tell me they don't count because you're a whiny snowflake that doesn't like it. Boo hoo.

What about Trump U? You know the 25 million he had to give back for defrauding fellow rubes like yourself? That does not count.  Next are you going to tell me he didn't sleep with Stormy when his wife was pregnant.  How the 464 million dollar judgement he has against him is fake.  And don't gon't go crying Hunter because Jared has taken billions from the Saudis, why do you think that is?  Becuause he is a great businessman? 

Here is a little press release you might have missed. The following is a message from VFW National Commander Al Lipphardt

“On Thursday, former President Donald Trump spoke at an event where he made some flippant remarks about the Medal of Honor and the heroes who have received it. In the video that has circulated online and in the media, the former president was recognizing Miriam Adelson in the audience who he awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom during his time in office. As he described the medal as the civilian version of the Medal of Honor, he went on to opine that the Medal of Freedom was “much better” than the military’s top award, because those awarded the latter are, in his words, “ … either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets or they’re dead.” He continued by comparing Miriam to MoH recipients saying, “She gets it and she’s a healthy beautiful woman. They are rated equal.”

These asinine comments not only diminish the significance of our nation’s highest award for valor, but also crassly characterizes the sacrifices of those who have risked their lives above and beyond the call of duty."

Great way to win over voters when the freakin head of the VFW says you are an idiot. 

Most of what you’re saying is all hearsay. President Clinton and Biden are both pathological liars. What do you have to say about them? Bill got a blow job and fucked in the oval office big fucking deal. Do I criticize his policies yes but you never know what that young intern said to him to turn him on.
 I could give two fucks less what you or anybody else thinks about me you’re fucking right I’m a racist just like your buddy Al Sharpton. 

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2024, 04:28:48 PM »

Serious question..If Trump wins in November, will you move to another Country?

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2024, 06:08:12 PM »
ITS nit even close..Bobby V...hands the most hated man in baseball and all of sports.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2024, 06:14:29 PM »
Serious question..If Trump wins in November, will you move to another Country?
Mike they all say they're gonna move to another country but nobody goes anywhere. Most of these liberals are so full of shit.

They better be prepared because there's gonna be a new sheriff in town and his name is Donald Trump.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2024, 06:15:13 PM »
ITS nit even close..Bobby V...hands the most hated man in baseball and all of sports.
I remember watching the World Series and my wife said who is that he is so handsome and it was Bobby Valentine.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2024, 08:52:22 PM »
  Most of what you’re saying is all hearsay. President Clinton and Biden are both pathological liars. What do you have to say about them? Bill got a blow job and fucked in the oval office big fucking deal. Do I criticize his policies yes but you never know what that young intern said to him to turn him on.
 I could give two fucks less what you or anybody else thinks about me you’re fucking right I’m a racist just like your buddy Al Sharpton. 

Hearsay?  He cheated on his wife when he was pregnant and that was hearsay?  He paid 25 million for Trump U defrauding and that is hearsay?  He didn't say the Medal of Honor was not as good as the Presidential medal of honor.

I want you to know I never met Al Sharpton and what he did with Tawana Brawley was dispicable and he shouldn't have a platform. I don't think what Clinton did was right nor would I say someone cheating on his pregnant wife is great either.  Neither are disqualifying but does speak of character.

I love this country and don't believe it is in terrible decline like a ex President keeps telling everyone, unlike those who live through grievance everyday I am thankful and fortunate I was born here. It is like winning the lottery. If you believe the country is in so much decline like Trump does and so unhappy maybe you should move to another country.  Trump has love letters from Kim Jung and thinks Putin is so smart perhaps you can go there. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 08:58:05 PM by The Unstable »

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2024, 09:00:39 PM »
should wait for some of third world countries to all immigrate to the usa and then move to their country

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2024, 08:57:39 AM »
should wait for some of third world countries to all immigrate to the usa and then move to their country
If you're going to keep acting the part of Plops greatest racist, you should at least know the word you were looking for was EMIGRATE.

Please do better.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2024, 09:29:34 AM »
If you're going to keep acting the part of Plops greatest racist, you should at least know the word you were looking for was EMIGRATE.

Please do better.
Brown jug is the site's greatest racist?  I think you are confused, he may never use capitalization of Proper Names, and I don't agree with everything he says but he is no racist.   You know that the bold type hater who is prominent on this thread is the self admitted biggest racist here by far.  Jug was probably being sarcastic in his reply as what he said is something Trump is touting nowadays, as evidenced with his Musk conversation about Venezuela, and I'll forgive him for messing up immigrate with emigrate. 
In this case you need to do better Mr. Calhoun.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal