Author Topic: So's let me see.  (Read 1192 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
So's let me see.
« on: August 23, 2024, 04:01:41 PM »
DRAFT DODGIN BOY misses bein assasinated a couple months ago.
So he goes to ARIZONA border yesterday in wide open spaces.
FAT SLOP brings PARENTS of those killed by migrants that happened months ago. It a worn out routine by him.
I meen,they the only ones in last 50 years that have lost loved ones. The kicker here though is this. The FUC takes questions. He asked. SIR. WHO THE FUC would call this SHITHEAD SIR is also mentalily de-ranged. So the ask the FAT FUC BLIMP. Are you aware a threat in this AREA on your life has been made. The FAT FUCKIN LYIN BLIMP goes: This the first I have heard of it. What a FAT FUCKIN LYIN POS. His caravan was stopped twice for a period of time for it,before arrivin. And FAT BOY was never informed why. The FAT FUC goes CRAZY if his CHEEZZEBURGERS are 30 seconds late. So the FAT FUC puts VICTIMS parents in DANGER. They the ones who no nothin about potential shit. But FAT FUC,don't care. And if he as he says is so concernered about being SHOT, why not he or SECRET cancel the SHITSHOW. ME guess is if SHOTS were fired there,FAT SLOP would have grabbed the parents and threw them on top of him.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: So's let me see.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2024, 10:17:09 PM »
My Army Veteran husband and I are voting Trump.
Idgaf who likes it or not.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2024, 10:32:43 PM »
My Army Veteran husband and I are voting Trump.
Idgaf who likes it or not.

Guess you guys don’t mind Trump saying vets are suckers and losers, or civilian medal is better than military medal, or a number of other things that have happened over the last several years.  Too many to name.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/16/trump-medal-of-honor-00174404

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2024, 06:29:29 AM »
SWANK: Nice your husband a VET. Say thanks to him from JOHN FRANK ARMY for his service.
Basically I don't care who either of you vote for.
But I'M forced to say this. I'VE been goin to HINES VETERAN HOSPITAL numerous times in last 10 years. I also have MEDICARE and a MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN. I use that at times,when necessary. I prefer the VA. Don't know how old your husband is, and if he has any health issues.
HINES is a very large facilty and ranks as the best for VA care. And everytime one goes,you see thousands of VETS. And in meese experience the vast majority do not like DRAFT DODGER TRUMP. IT is what it is. And I might add: Those that work there,prefer HARRIS.
My only regret about goin there. And I'ss got nothin against blacks. We got along very well in service. I had never met one prior. But I don't like the way they zip around in very expensive powered wheelchairs,when I can see,there basically nothin wrong with them. I have a hard time walkin these days. they zip around like it a drag strip. And 90% of them are young. And them chairs are givin to them free by VA. Yeasterday,I had to go for evaluation for artritas in me lower spine. That unit was located next to blind unit. I was watchin as instrutors were teachin the blind to use a cane to walk with. What happened to GERMAN SHEPARDS. In any event,theirs 2 not knowin were they walkin. I'm watchin,goin glad I can see again. Then here comes this young maniac in his polarized wheel chair,SPEEDIN. He don't care. Almost hits the blind individual. If I could run,I would have liked to have caught him and rip him out of that chair.
And I'll say one last thin. SOLDIERS that suffer deserve to be compensated. But the PAC ACT has made this extreme. People with no issues are collectin free cash every month for nothin. Fellow VETS have said to me,YOU got to cash in. Just lie about everythin and your calamities,even though you have none. I.JOHN FRANK ARMY,REFUSE. I might be the last of me kind.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2024, 06:51:23 AM »
And trust me,I could collect. Hit by mortor that almost ripped me right eye out. I'm just happy,I can see. I can't member the defoilant I was instructed to deploy at time. That one a freebe. And for 16 months was CBR and was at one time exposed to the most TOXIC chemiicals on planet. Ya,I collect SOCIAL and get $2300 a month. But that different as I paid into it. One guy vet as I talked to him. FUC MAN,YOU could be makin a fortune. I'M makin $56,000 a month by just complainin and there really is not a thin wrong with me. I don't even know what to spend it on each month. My kids hate me and I ain't gonna leave them a penny. Nice WORLD we live in.
This is not me. Reminds one of DRAFT DODGER do it not. Took all the money from DADDY,when he suppossed to set up trust funds for rest of family,but instead kept it ALL for himself. He quite the GUY. It would not surprize me,if he know in process of suin UNCLE SAM for his BEE STING.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2024, 06:52:51 AM »
And ONE WONDERS why JOHN FRANK ARMY hates the FUCKIN LYIN POS DRAFT DODGER.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2024, 08:07:42 AM »
Gonna say one more thin. This PDST SHIT. I getsVETS are commitin SUICIDE. Whenever one calls VA for anyshit the first thin they have recorded is if you thinkin of SUICIDE,please call our suicide line. Don't know the % of VETS or regulars commitin suicide. Assumin they have PDST.
But back in day at ARLINGTON ,I knew this guy who was NAVY. He enlisted young for 4 years. After servin,he never worked a day in his life. Said he had PDST. Said at time he was gettin 2/3rds disability from VA. I says OK. I says to him where that come from. He goes at one time I was stationed on a AIRCRAFT CARRIER in the GULF of TONKIN. I saw the jets take off and return. They were goin to HANOI and other parts droppin bombs and I knew those bombs were killin people.When the jets returned I would freak out knowin what they had done. The guy was a scammer. Had to attend NUT classes with others like him to maintain his dis-ability. He eventually like others in the class finnaly got 100%. He was so happy. Forgot all about his so-called mental issues. Really liked the cash he given every month for not doin anythin. And takin that and buyin RARE COINS. Which he would then try to sell at ARLINGTON to any who interested,for a profit. And he a horseracin gamblin man. Usin UNCLE to support his habit. I finnaly told him: STAY THE FUC AWAY from ME.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal