Author Topic: How The Village Of Monticello became a sewer pit  (Read 7584 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
How The Village Of Monticello became a sewer pit
« on: August 24, 2024, 08:24:40 PM »
Let's look at the village Monticello... It's not safe and has become a sewer... Let's be realistic and not play any games, the colored people took over the village and just how did that happen?

Answer: Years ago when the Jew's flocked to Monticello they bought domestic help with them and what were they? Answer Black/Colored.  Well guess what.. As usual the colored people breed like fucking rats and ((par for the course the male species leaves the pregnant cockroach after insemination)) they ended up taking over the village. I'm not blaming the Jews I don't think they did it intentionally I'm just stating facts.

One of the many reasons why the race track is empty.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 10:50:48 PM by Gaagoots »

Lar4400

• 4 claimer
Re: How The Village Of Monticello became a sewer pit
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2024, 08:43:55 PM »
Racist garbage, wtf does skin color have to do with anything.
There is simply no industry or tourism to support the region like it did for so many wonderful years.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2024, 08:47:50 PM »
Racist garbage, wtf does skin color have to do with anything.
There is simply no industry or tourism to support the region like it did for so many wonderful years.
You obviously need a history lesson.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2024, 08:55:43 PM »
Let's look at the village Monticello... It's not safe and has become a sewer... Let's be realistic and not play any games, the colored people took over the village and just how did that happen?

Answer: Years ago when the Jew's flocked to Monticello they bought domestic help with them and what were they? Answer Black/Colored.  Well guess what.. As usual the colored people bread like fucking rats and ended up taking over the village. I'm not blaming the Jews I don't think they did it intentionally I'm just stating facts.

One of the many reasons why the race track is empty.

You need help. Too bad for you another colored person is likely to be our next President.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2024, 09:33:36 PM »
You need help. Too bad for you another colored person is likely to be our next President.
That’s funny the colored woman won’t talk to the press and we have no idea of her policies. She’s unelectable.

Whatchutalkinboutwillis

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2024, 09:43:53 PM »
"Colored people"? Did the time machine break down in the fifties?

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2024, 09:54:34 PM »
That’s funny the colored woman won’t talk to the press and we have no idea of her policies. She’s unelectable.

Let this be said again.  Half her voters aren't voting for her they are voting against Trump who makes zero attempt to bring in new voters. Unless you think disparaging Medal of Honor recepients garners more voter?  Trump will never win the popuar vote and although could win electorally he will to flop and inside straight or Flush on the river to win the electoral college like he did against Hillary.  I wouldn't count on it. 

But perhaps you posting KKK like posts will bring voters in to Trumps fold! 

And Gagoots, i'm not freaking liberal (well to you Reagan would be liberal)  , I have friends who are voting for Trump although I have no idea why and remain friends with.  But they certainly aren't racists. 

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2024, 09:58:22 PM »
The only way I can answer this is what I saw last week when I was there. It certainly is an area that has seen better days. From 1957-1982, I spent all my summers at a bungalow colony. It was the best summers anyone can have growing up. There are just a handful of bungalow colonies left. And all those amazing hotels are now gone too. Cheap flights, air conditioning, and more interesting alternatives doomed the Catskills. Since the need for employment has dwindled down to nothing, over 35% live under the poverty level. Both white and black. It is easy to understand how a town can become so poverty stricken when the average family of four people earn less than $30,000 per year. The reality is that the beauty of the Catskill Mountains is still awe inspiring. But Monticello and the towns around it are suffering. With no new investment and no real desire to improve education at the local schools, hope is a hard to find.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2024, 10:04:04 PM »
Let this be said again.  Half her voters aren't voting for her they are voting against Trump who makes zero attempt to bring in new voters. Unless you think disparaging Medal of Honor recepients garners more voter?  Trump will never win the popuar vote and although could win electorally he will to flop and inside straight or Flush on the river to win the electoral college like he did against Hillary.  I wouldn't count on it. 

But perhaps you posting KKK like posts will bring voters in to Trumps fold! 

And Gagoots, i'm not freaking liberal (well to you Reagan would be liberal)  , I have friends who are voting for Trump although I have no idea why and remain friends with.  But they certainly aren't racists.
I hear what you’re saying we can agree to disagree. She was in charge of the border and failed. She stands for nothing. She won’t talk to the press and has no policies to discuss. Trump has to stop talking about how stupid she is and concentrate on policies. He’s got to run as a businessman and not a politician and he will win. If he keeps the name calling up he could lose.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2024, 10:05:14 PM »
Aww the racist piece of trash is craving attention again? Reality. Atlantic City. All those people who kept the Catskill hotels full went south for slots, buffets and free rooms. The villages all lost their summer incomes. Monticello Raceway was built to entertain and take advantage of those same patrons. When everyone left the state does what it does to fake prosperity and injected the area with welfare. Just like it does for harness racing. Properly has lost all value and you get what you see now. As for this racist scumbag who started this thread, you're so brave why don't you post who you are scumbag?
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2024, 10:06:44 PM »
"Colored people"? Did the time machine break down in the fifties?
I’m old.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2024, 10:09:11 PM »
The only way I can answer this is what I saw last week when I was there. It certainly is an area that has seen better days. From 1957-1982, I spent all my summers at a bungalow colony. It was the best summers anyone can have growing up. There are just a handful of bungalow colonies left. And all those amazing hotels are now gone too. Cheap flights, air conditioning, and more interesting alternatives doomed the Catskills. Since the need for employment has dwindled down to nothing, over 35% live under the poverty level. Both white and black. It is easy to understand how a town can become so poverty stricken when the average family of four people earn less than $30,000 per year. The reality is that the beauty of the Catskill Mountains is still awe inspiring. But Monticello and the towns around it are suffering. With no new investment and no real desire to improve education at the local schools, hope is a hard to find.
Back in the day it was a great place it’s a shame what took place!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2024, 10:09:25 PM »
I’m old.

No. Your a lowlife scumbag coward who would never say this if they knew who you were.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2024, 10:21:00 PM »
No. Your a lowlife scumbag coward who would never say this if they knew who you were.
I was wondering when you were going to stick your beak in. Lowlife? Hummm you have some nerve…I’ve always worked and paid my bills raised a family married for 40 years I didn’t walk out and owe everyone.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 11:42:49 PM by Gaagoots »

gogasgoboom

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2024, 10:23:27 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal