Author Topic: Captain Incredible  (Read 2169 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sfdecoy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
Captain Incredible
« on: August 25, 2024, 10:43:24 PM »
The only thing "Incredible" about this rough going RAT is that they've got nearly 300k into him now and he can't hit the board versus the 3rd level in Lexington  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 
Afraud saved this horse so he could keep the hi-priced con going until September.

I am sure he scooped for a little blood or mucus  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

C'mon, Pine Hurst......I am talking about your boyfriend again. Let's hear it

brownmoose13

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 232
Re: Captain Incredible
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 11:45:25 PM »
And this colt brought $230K????  Why??????

The first 4 foals have now earned less than 40K total. Do I smell a large kickback to Amac??

Somehow owning 1% of Captain Incredible is not my definition of entertainment.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 11:48:00 PM by brownmoose13 »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    Today at 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    Today at 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    Today at 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
  • andrew: and here it comes  ngc3
    October 04, 2026, 09:24:41 PM
  • Trigger: I'll take either stance, pro-Trump, anti-Trump, no matter  ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:16:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal