Author Topic: Gaagootsed  (Read 13739 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2024, 06:17:00 AM »
Just to clarify.  The driver Silvestri 111  who drives at Monti, though an auto toss for his lack of driving talent, is not the Gaagoots being discussed here but his kid.

Correct MP?

Correct. But a few months ago the kid got into trouble when he fucked some old man over for a few grand. Guy made a complaint to the Monti PD and he got taken in. I get a call from his people asking ME what to do. I was actually nice to this cocksucker not knowing who Gaagoots was and said don't fight it. It's only a few grand, not sure if it was a felony. Just pay the guy and be done with it. All the while the old man is on here trashing me. Fucking losers.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 06:37:15 AM by M P »
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2024, 07:46:33 AM »
The old man has been living in Florida for years. Has had major heart trouble. Claims to be an expert on picking stocks and making a killing. I have spoken with him many times in the past.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2024, 08:22:32 AM »
The old man has been living in Florida for years. Has had major heart trouble. Claims to be an expert on picking stocks and making a killing. I have spoken with him many times in the past.

If choosing stocks means finding a rich 75 year old woman to mooch off, yeah he's JP fucking Morgan.  ngc3
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 08:30:53 AM by M P »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2024, 09:21:48 AM »
Let's start with this story. All you assholes remember last year when you torched me for trying to help Standardbreds that needed homes. I got a call from someone I know who had two that they wanted to go as a pair, Flight Of The Kiwi and Laser Lucy. I ended up taking both and with the help of a very good person Kay Kelly "another innocent woman you people talked shit about" reached out and supported them. When the time came to place them "which both went to a family in Ohio" out of nowhere I get a call from the middle man that Ralph Silvestri has an issue. I said huh? Why. I had no idea the stable name who was the last owner of these horses was his and he was worried he would be on the hook. Never once did I even consider that, never even looked. But I did find out Ralph dumped these horses and was ready to send them to the bad place if they weren't grabbed by a girl who saved them. They just couldn't carry them much longer, nor should they have had to so they came to me. But all this motherfucker who at the same time was trashing me here was cared about was he might get a bill? Meanwhile one of my people was feeding his horses?!? So what did he do to cover his ass? He has Austin and Cosenza register both in their names and sign the releases for both horses to the adopters. That right there is a whole new level of piece of shit. And he continued to talk about me, my family, my past, my kids, my now thinking he would never be found out. Well guess what. I haven't even started yet. I know you're reading "Ralphie". Isn't that what you pals who threw you under the bus call you? Talk about me being a loser with no future???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Before I got the real story. Sun And Moon Stable was the owner, right Ralphie? https://youtu.be/3pZHLyvNsrE?si=sdWTeDFZVp2dDGVU
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 09:33:57 AM by M P »

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2024, 09:35:43 AM »
MP, i researched how you help these horses and always admired your efforts. To many talk of what they will/would do to benefit the horses who can no longer race and create income.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2024, 09:39:46 AM »
MP, i researched how you help these horses and always admired your efforts. To many talk of what they will/would do to benefit the horses who can no longer race and create income.

Yeah, but I'll never do it again. Not worth the price and the attacks. I'm perfectly happy where I am right now. Hey Ralphie? You still have a Linkedin for Sun And Moon??

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2024, 11:26:38 AM »
Yeah, but I'll never do it again. Not worth the price and the attacks. I'm perfectly happy where I am right now. Hey Ralphie? You still have a Linkedin for Sun And Moon??

Is this Gaagoots ?   Great job Mike , Dont mess with Mike

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2024, 01:04:24 PM »
Hey Gaagoots come out, come out, wherever you are!!
Unless youre at the Nursing Home visiting your money, i mean new woman... ngc3

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2024, 01:06:44 PM »
Congrats on exposing evil in the highest form but also remember that to many on this site and how sick this may sound that you are the EVIL............. ......  Today the evil in the game wears a suit and takes winners pictures or covers up a positive test or talks about the increased handle knowing that they allowed computer bettors to have access to the system and suites who are paid to monitor pools cover up wrongs plus the TV suites who do not bring up richard moreau when he cheats but talk about him while winning races and these people full well know that he is not legit and the lies and BS is with everyone in this industry and as many know i mainly deal with the Weg product and i just hear lie after lie and i fight and fight but it is  a one man fight like mike and yes he fights or a different cause ,,,That being only the horse and i fight for that also but i mainly fight for the injustice of the game and yes i bring up RANDY WAPLES OFTEN  but i believe that no ones sugar coated lies are worse than his as he knows he lies and its not to support a family through his work,,,,,,,, Evan a little thing like horses looking great on the track 15 times a day but yet never a horse looking bad on the track,,,,,,,, I have very little fight left in me and from what i see is most gamblers do not want to get involved as they see no hope or hope a fourth quarter miracle occurs and TO MIKE more attacks will come your way and im sure of that,,,,,,,,

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2024, 01:23:53 PM »

Hey, I think I bought a shawarma off this guy!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2024, 02:30:29 PM »
Hey RRS??? Just had lunch with some people who know you. Your old gal actually had to buy her own fucking ring!!!!! Does that mean you're making payments to her? Holy motherfucking shitballs. Now with the cat out of the bag all your enemies and even your friends are telling me this shit. PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2024, 02:34:24 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY only has one QUESTION? How old is this GAYGOOTS. Bashed me enough sayin I never SERVED. I'll fiqure out rest and see as he said: DID.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2024, 02:36:46 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY only has one QUESTION? How old is this GAYGOOTS. Bashed me enough sayin I never SERVED. I'll fiqure out rest and see as he said: DID.

He's 64. I did my thing, got the whole story.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2024, 02:46:37 PM »
Now see this? How many times has he stalked me? Maybe I should call Elma now? I remember him talking with everyone I had contact with, right down to my former landlords. And like he says here, my family too. Nothing to say now Ralphie Rob???
« Last Edit: August 29, 2024, 03:13:24 PM by M P »

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2024, 04:42:17 PM »
Now see this? How many times has he stalked me? Maybe I should call Elma now? I remember him talking with everyone I had contact with, right down to my former landlords. And like he says here, my family too. Nothing to say now Ralphie Rob???

Call her

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal