Author Topic: Gaagootsed  (Read 13723 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: Gaagootsed
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2024, 10:02:05 AM »
Any sightings of Goots ?  Or has he gone into witness protection

Hasn't logged in since the 28th
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2024, 10:12:47 AM »
Hasn't logged in since the 28th

I mean actual sightings, as is he still in NY ?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2024, 12:09:01 PM »
I mean actual sightings, as is he still in NY ?

Not my job to watch him.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2024, 12:26:27 PM »
Silvestri is connected to the NY Mob.  If he finds out who any of you guys are it’s not gonna be pretty. If it is him I wouldn’t be the one calling him out.  He’s the wrong guy to mess with.
If he finds out who is messing with him?  There is only one person messing with him and he knows how to find him.  Everybody knows where to find Mike. 

Speaking of identities why don't you tell the forum what your screen name was before you changed it Mr Buzz?  Thought we were rid of you and your ludicrous statements. This place was much nicer in the five months you were MIA.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2024, 07:33:07 AM »
If he finds out who is messing with him?  There is only one person messing with him and he knows how to find him.  Everybody knows where to find Mike. 

Speaking of identities why don't you tell the forum what your screen name was before you changed it Mr Buzz?  Thought we were rid of you and your ludicrous statements. This place was much nicer in the five months you were MIA.

I think Goots brought this on all by himself

Balmoral buzz

• Elite
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2024, 09:47:17 AM »

what does that mean? all i'm saying is if silvestri finds out who you are there could be problems for you. I guess you'll see how cold the water is in the hudson
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2024, 10:19:25 AM »
what does that mean? all i'm saying is if silvestri finds out who you are there could be problems for you. I guess you'll see how cold the water is in the hudson

Hey dumbass. Ralphie knows it's me. Do I look like I'm hiding? I tried calling him too, no answer. He knows he's wrong, all he had to do was say it and I let it go. Instead he was a Facebook tough guy. What's next, cement shoes? Stop watching movies. Real gangsters don't talk. He never shuts up.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2024, 11:08:38 AM »
Correct!  If he was going to do something he wouldn’t be broadcasting it.  Guy is a racist and a joke!   tmbz1

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2024, 11:19:16 AM »

If Mr Buzz doesn't speak up, will you let us know what his SN was 5 months ago? Thank you Thorn

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2024, 01:00:27 PM »
Check out this thread from March.  The first two posts say it all.  It seems he got into a big threatening match with the last incarnation of the Senator (Midnight Special) which only lasted one day as apparently he got banded quick.  Both had not been heard from since then until Mr. Buzz got reinstated and changed his name.

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=76967

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2024, 04:11:14 PM »
Check out this thread from March.  The first two posts say it all.  It seems he got into a big threatening match with the last incarnation of the Senator (Midnight Special) which only lasted one day as apparently he got banded quick.  Both had not been heard from since then until Mr. Buzz got reinstated and changed his name.

Thank you Thorn, appreciate it.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2024, 04:22:52 PM »

For right/wrong/good/bad, there have always been 'big threatening matches' on horseplop.  Past/present/and more than likely the future too!

The 'banning' (banding-sic) has been political in nature as well on horseplop!  Whoever had more "pull" on horseplop could have this done as well as who 'admin' is!

Anything else??

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2024, 06:44:17 PM »
Anyone file a missing persons report yet?  ngc3

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2024, 06:26:09 AM »
Goots come out where ever you are

Kirbys Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2024, 10:35:45 AM »
Goots come out where ever you are

I guess it's safe to say GAAGOOTS is GAAGONE! (Or as far as that screen name goes!)
 73cv.2
Back by popular demand!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal