Author Topic: Here I GOES.  (Read 983 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Here I GOES.
« on: August 27, 2024, 06:23:39 PM »
Don't know where to start.
(1) Beautiful girl that follows all press conferances at WHITE HOUSE. Yesterday she mockin FAUCI,for havin WEST NILE. That great accordin to the SLUT. HERE'S the SLUT reportin today. She yappin and then goes crazy. She takin off air. She afraid of a common WORKER BEE. They look like BUMBLES and same size,but are totallyharmless. Thay like to proteck theiir queen. They have no stingers. Their queen hides in the wood. Don't fuc with her. She never leaves and never stick your finger there. She will attack. Know BUMBLES are very aggresive. They live in hole in the ground. They also proteck the QUEEN. But they different.You get close outside and they will attack. And they alls have stingers. And here another thin. That moron witch. BEES are attracked to SHITS like her that wearin sweey smellin perfume, lip shit and facial cream yo cover their face flaws. HEY BITCH: Learn the RULES of NATURE. OR do all your NONSENSE SHIT INSIDE.
(2) REBUGS: This a good one. It re-imprehinsible to not let our children have cell phones in school. Ya I guess that works, when you RED STATES have kids with weapons comin in and shootin everyone up. They can then call TRUMP.
(3) IRS. This is so lauphibe with FOX. Those released from captivity are now required to pay penilties and fines. Is FOX NEWS that desperate to report sumyhin as this.
(4) World War III. Only one person can prevent it. There weeese go. The same SHIT that told his SECURITY,you must take me to BASEMENT fall-out shelter. Had never been visited until this COWARD requested. YA",You TRUMP LOVERS can trust anythin your BLIMP DRAFT DODGIN FUC SAY'S.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal