Author Topic: PA Racing Commission Investigating AMAC SEC Charges Coming  (Read 7140 times)

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
Re: PA Racing Commission Investigating AMAC SEC Charges Coming
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2024, 06:50:34 PM »
What makes somebody a good guy,,,,,,,,,,, To me if someone does trust me with their money i feel honored and try to protect their investment with care and if anyone believes Amac is doing so they live in a dream world,,,,,,,,,,,, In this world today are good guys are bad guys in many cases and you just have to look at MEXICO AND THE SINALOA CARTEL as many people think they are great as they give huge money to the church and help the needy with food and they forget about all the murders plus all the junkies they create and that is how many owners and trainers look at this game,,,,,,,,,,, This site reminds me of a white old boys club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, At most tracks they leave 6 wide and 2 or 3 guys give up holes and the 2 chalks remove and the horse that ends up parking are no figures and that soft second quarter kills the race and that is almost every race,,,,,,,,,,Does anyone here not remember when Ron pierce created the race of the century by stinging paul macdonnel with ART OFFICIAL OR THE HOT PACE AND le baron rouge flying down the track and everyone loved LE BARON ROUGE and today i do not care if you do not call it cheating watching the boring crap i see everyday because it is cheating and if people on this site that own horses protect these cheats by calling people that bring out truths about this game by calling the people that call out cheats by calling them   jealous ,,,,,,,,You people invest the 2 thousand and look at your money disappear and here is the truth that most people do not know they are getting scammed,,,,,,,,,,,,Most people that like AMAC like him because he puts horses on the track and that helps them,,,

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2024, 07:06:55 PM »
AMAC'S Racing Fraud About To Be Exposed. Screwed Over The Wrong Shareholders. Reports Pa Racing Commission Investigating Recent Sales Of Horses. SEC Charges Coming And IRS Involved. This Is America AMAC Not Canada. We Been Posting For Months That AMAC  And The Stable Are Not In Compliance With SEC Regulations. They Took Down Al Capone For Less.
[/quote
Complete falsehood . We bought into The Stable a few years ago, we sold when AM said sell and did not reinvest . Prior to buying in we had our lawyer look over th agreement, stable contract. It was something like 5 pages. He per the contract has completely control over all sales and management of horses.

SDST2009

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2024, 09:36:53 PM »
Is the op the guy who facebooked about a disagreement with the handling of a horse at the meadows.

Good question but at least what I saw, that guy looked like a complete tool and got told as much.

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2024, 07:44:55 AM »
White Rabbit just the fact that you did not get back in after your horse was sold speaks volumes.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2024, 09:09:20 AM »
It just wasn’t the right experience for owners that are established in business

Albatross77

• NW-1
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2024, 03:53:32 AM »
I like how AMAC brags that Rose Run Speedster built his empire. That horse was owned with mega horse doper Rene Allard simultaneously with AMAC. It's right in the USTA records.

AMAC has a new invoice scam on his non-rich clients. He pretends not to receive payment for Stable Bills and double bills the next month. When you question if they received payment, no-one responds. It seems like this shitbag is trying to front load yearling capital on clients that are quiet or he's never met or that he thinks he can straight rip off.

He has no business records. I can't wait to see this moron get audited.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2024, 12:11:59 PM »
I like how AMAC brags that Rose Run Speedster built his empire. That horse was owned with mega horse doper Rene Allard simultaneously with AMAC. It's right in the USTA records.

AMAC has a new invoice scam on his non-rich clients. He pretends not to receive payment for Stable Bills and double bills the next month. When you question if they received payment, no-one responds. It seems like this shitbag is trying to front load yearling capital on clients that are quiet or he's never met or that he thinks he can straight rip off.

The fact that they have that many owners and that many horses, not having business records makes zero sense. Like physically impossible. They aren't doing it all by hand.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2024, 12:27:27 PM »
he wants the inexperienced owner. that way they only know what he tells them.  they dont know any better. he can pull the wool over there eyes and tell them to keep walking.  probaby makes a killing buying and selling horses. cash in the pocket. 

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2024, 10:26:06 PM »
There still tubing in the parking lot commission is a fucking joke

Albatross77

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2024, 09:11:15 AM »
95% of his owners think MILKSHAKES come from McDonalds
The operation definitely says away from Gural tracks and the Southern District

Harnesspower

• NW-1
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2024, 10:04:44 AM »

That’s like the Bongiornos with gratien Hanover, or Casie Coleman with sportswriter, or Burke with won the west/foiled again era, or any other skumbag where all it takes is one drugged up horse to get the snowball going where now you have capital to invest from illicit gains allegedly

Albatross77

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2024, 10:30:30 AM »
Why would you bill clients for fully staking 3YO who were less than common at 2 and even worse coming back? I’ll have to check with Joanne’s.

Albatross77

• NW-1
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2024, 10:57:16 AM »
I've also noticed after reviewing a significant amount of invoices that vet bills go way up when your horses are doing well.

They may not understand that crypto and online payments can be subpoenaed just like bank accounts and are fully auditable.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2024, 11:20:58 AM »
I'll believe when I actually see an investigation, charges filed, or whatever.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2024, 02:32:34 PM »
Good  tmbz1

I am more than positive that Anthony’s lawyer is making sure all his dealings with this percentage racing has all the grounds covered to make sure it’s up and up with taxation SEC and everyone else can make up if it wasn’t he would’ve been in trouble by now, so just stop lol, you loved him when you first joined his group and now you’re mad at him for selling a horse that was never really yours. The first thing they tell you when you get in the racing business is do not get attached and that perfectly fits you.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal