Author Topic: Tim Tetrick  (Read 4014 times)

Hay 4 sail

• Top Claimer
Tim Tetrick
« on: August 30, 2024, 09:52:59 AM »
   This guy is in love with himself. Always posting how many wins he has, money won, leading driver and wins at Harrahs. Bragging he has drove for Million this yr at Harrahs. They been open since what March and you only bagged a million. That's low considering the tracks only open 4 months or so and there looking at 2.5 or 3 million. I don't know anyone else that does this but Tim.  73cv.2

helpplease

• Open / FFA
Re: Tim Tetrick
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 11:04:14 AM »
   This guy is in love with himself. Always posting how many wins he has, money won, leading driver and wins at Harrahs. Bragging he has drove for Million this yr at Harrahs. They been open since what March and you only bagged a million. That's low considering the tracks only open 4 months or so and there looking at 2.5 or 3 million. I don't know anyone else that does this but Tim.  73cv.2
Only a guess but I don't think TT has much time on his hands for posting. Likely his wife? PS: I only wish I had something to brag about.

Hay 4 sail

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 11:19:52 AM »
Only a guess but I don't think TT has much time on his hands for posting. Likely his wife? PS: I only wish I had something to brag about.

That's him 100% his wife has shit to do than brag about her husband on FB.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 12:49:36 PM »
does he have a driver like  A-A-ron?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2024, 01:22:39 PM »
He’s been trying to create a brand for years.  Giving away Tetrick racing gear and assorted crap.  I agree, wish I had those stats to brag about.  I think it’s a little tacky, but not enough to care.  Just ignore it.  tmbz1

Hay 4 sail

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2024, 01:24:04 PM »
  I know he used to have a guy from Ohio chauffeur him around. Guy from Ohio quit because every time he hit the brakes or made a turn Tim grabbing dashboard or screaming.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2024, 02:01:46 PM »
  I know he used to have a guy from Ohio chauffeur him around. Guy from Ohio quit because every time he hit the brakes or made a turn Tim grabbing dashboard or screaming.

Who was the driver

PineHurstPacer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2024, 02:14:43 PM »
He's been trying to grow his brand for years

I've always had the sense he could retire from racing relatively young

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2024, 04:05:42 PM »
i think teatrick gets bitch slapped by the wife. Is this true?

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2024, 04:38:38 PM »
does his wife really sign his autographs and sells them to fans?

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2024, 06:25:04 PM »
Not sure why Tim would be into bragging, branding, promoting or looking for attention whatsoever

his record speaks for itself his stats do not lie

please remember he doesnt drive much for Burke or Yimmy so that makes him appear not as good

i would still take him over 95% of the drivers out there, witnessing him live and in person when he first emerged on the east coast at Harrahs Chester around 2008-2013 when i went there almost everyday or so has me feeling that way

he has turned in many brilliant drives in the biggest races over the years--i dont know why he now does this

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2024, 06:30:35 PM »
Not sure why Tim would be into bragging, branding, promoting or looking for attention whatsoever

please remember he doesnt drive much for Burke or Yimmy so that makes him appear not as good

i would still take him over 95% of the drivers out there, witnessing him live and in person when he first emerged on the east coast at Harrahs Chester around 2008-2013 when i went there almost everyday or so has me feeling that way

he has turned in many brilliant drives in the biggest races over the years--i dont know why he now does this
I would take him over any driver except for Dexter or Miller right now.. One big thing missing from his resume is a win in the LBJ. Probably would have gotten that had Captaintreacherou s raced there

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2024, 08:13:31 PM »

Agree...because horse power means everything. A down year for King Jr. W hat big live barn is giving Tetrick first call? Next year is a new & maybe he picks up a top horse.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2024, 08:20:51 PM »
Agree...because horse power means everything. A down year for King Jr. W hat big live barn is giving Tetrick first call? Next year is a new & maybe he picks up a top horse.

King is getting older and slowing down

they(wife Joann and Jim)concentrate on a few sire stakes now--Pennsylvania and those few in Delaware-where they had a bunch of Roddys Bags Again offspring over the years

i doubt we will  see them in any Grand Circuit horses anymore

Shartin and Lyons Sentinel were managed well and driven great by TT-thats probably the end of the GS horses they will train

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2024, 08:24:16 PM »
King is getting older and slowing down

they(wife Joann and Jim)concentrate on a few sire stakes now--Pennsylvania and those few in Delaware-where they had a bunch of Roddys Bags Again offspring over the years

i doubt we will  see them in any Grand Circuit horses anymore

Shartin and Lyons Sentinel were managed well and driven great by TT-thats probably the end of the GS horses they will train
Shartin was great. Beautiful animal and flawless gait

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal