Author Topic: Thurday race 10  (Read 1822 times)

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
Thurday race 10
« on: August 30, 2024, 06:27:06 PM »
Last night at Mohawk in race ten to me was one of the ugliest races i can remember as two horses were going parked the mile and very late got super needless holes by drivers yanking back and giving up a hole or 100 percent no reason,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it started by TYLER BORTH GIVING UP THE First hole and getting locked but then sylvain gave up the next hole and Tyler got out to get a brutal first over trip and i ask myself why do we have corrupt judges who watched this ugly race do nothing and i can tell you that complaining about this will get you nowhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tyler BORTH who to me has very little to no talent is still one of the better young drivers around today and he outright stinks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It is so hard or me to believe the little pride these young guys have or the industry and truth is with all the bad posts about JODY J THAT he was the last young driver who always tried to put huge price horses in position to win and many times he looked speed crazy but he was a treat for the game as a young driver and he must of picked the program up and said the 2-5 horse is the horse to beat and how can i get a two hole behind him because it happened lots and he brought home bombs and many gamblers knew with JODY it would be a horse race,,,,,,,,

JT

• Open / FFA
Re: Thurday race 10
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 06:35:05 PM »
Last night at Mohawk in race ten to me was one of the ugliest races i can remember as two horses were going parked the mile and very late got super needless holes by drivers yanking back and giving up a hole or 100 percent no reason,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it started by TYLER BORTH GIVING UP THE First hole and getting locked but then sylvain gave up the next hole and Tyler got out to get a brutal first over trip and i ask myself why do we have corrupt judges who watched this ugly race do nothing and i can tell you that complaining about this will get you nowhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tyler BORTH who to me has very little to no talent is still one of the better young drivers around today and he outright stinks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It is so hard or me to believe the little pride these young guys have or the industry and truth is with all the bad posts about JODY J THAT he was the last young driver who always tried to put huge price horses in position to win and many times he looked speed crazy but he was a treat for the game as a young driver and he must of picked the program up and said the 2-5 horse is the horse to beat and how can i get a two hole behind him because it happened lots and he brought home bombs and many gamblers knew with JODY it would be a horse race,,,,,,,,
That's a point that I made in Sunmoon's thread about him going to Mohawk last night. I hate these drivers just letting everyone in. Pulling back on their horse to let another in. It's horrible at all the big tracks.  It makes for bad racing and a bad betting product. My grandfather would always say hang his ass out there.. he would get pissed when a hung out horse would get let in.. now it happens every race.. especially on the Big tracks. I'm sorry about your health problems, but I enjoy your thoughtful posts
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 06:39:25 PM by JT »

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 06:38:30 PM »

Borth is not very good but he is one of the better ones in that colony

the judges are really bad when it comes to pylon violations

even if you clearly go inside one, but the cone moves just a little--they allow that as not being inside

not sure why they are shy to call more ITP disqualifications

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 06:43:22 PM »
That's a point that I made in Sunmoon's thread about him going to Mohawk last night. I hate these drivers just letting everyone in. Pulling back on their horse to let another in. It's horrible at all the big tracks.  It makes for bad racing and a bad betting product. My grandfather would always say hang his ass out there.. he would get pissed when a hung out horse would get let in.. now it happens every race.. especially on the Big tracks. I'm sorry about your health problems, but I enjoy your thoughtful posts

gaming revenue fueling purses has changed the game

no need to play hardball-there is always next week

they are all friendly and let each other get holes-no gamesmanship

those days are over

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2024, 06:47:27 PM »
gaming revenue fueling purses has changed the game

no need to play hardball-there is always next week

they are all friendly and let each other get holes-no gamesmanship

those days are over
Totally agree but it's not what I grew up watching that's for sure.. I know most people hate racing on a half or 5/8th but to use your words there is a little more hardball played on the smaller tracks.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2024, 07:06:13 PM »
Totally agree but it's not what I grew up watching that's for sure.. I know most people hate racing on a half or 5/8th but to use your words there is a little more hardball played on the smaller tracks.

i grew up going to Liberty Bell and Brandywine in the late 70s early 80s

there was constant parking out

Eddie Davis and Ross Hayter were not giving any favors to each other or any one else

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2024, 08:10:40 PM »
I use to bet Mohawk. The driver games drove me nuts. Syl was the most corrupt in my opinion.

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2024, 08:16:16 PM »
Ty very much jt,,,,,,, Today its very hard to rob a bank because strong safety  precautions are in place,,,,,,,   If a WEG employee steals money off Weg he is fired for life with a jail term but if a horseman steals off his employers he gets days and is let off after an appeal occurs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Stealing and cheating can only happen like it is happening when management and garbage people who think they are doing a great job let it happen and if you are a crooked cop you are much worse than the gangster who does the crime and it is not close.

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2024, 08:21:05 PM »
I use to bet Mohawk. The driver games drove me nuts. Syl was the most corrupt in my opinion.
Can't stand Filion.. I don't bet it much either but I keep my eye on it.. race 3 tonight Macdonald goes off at 5-1 with a Beaton trained 2 year old..20 across the board got me 235 back.. I always hammer Macdonald when his odds are any higher then 3-1. Best driver there by far. It's like when I was young and would always bet Miller in the nineties at Scioto.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2024, 09:47:47 PM »
not sure i follow fellas
and i am not one to defend the mohawk bros club as you know
filion really did nothing, mclure was in front and never really tucked anyway , he followed borth, filion horse was sore up front anyway
they actually went a decent second qtr for mohawk so some holes were bound to be created

as for borth he was 20-1 out of the 7 hole and gave his horse a shot, if he doesnt let the guy in perhaps he gets locked in with no chance

i have seen far worse

Horseshoe

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2024, 09:49:37 PM »
Judges???
Takes 15-20 minutes to settle a pylon violation.
With all the angles they have available it should take 2 minutes.
Same with any other infractions.
And then a lot of times they get it wrong.
Worst judges on the planet by far.
And yes all the favours on track with the buddy system is disgusting.

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2024, 10:02:49 PM »
not sure i follow fellas
and i am not one to defend the mohawk bros club as you know
filion really did nothing, mclure was in front and never really tucked anyway , he followed borth, filion horse was sore up front anyway
they actually went a decent second qtr for mohawk so some holes were bound to be created

as for borth he was 20-1 out of the 7 hole and gave his horse a shot, if he doesnt let the guy in perhaps he gets locked in with no chance

i have seen far worse
I've definitely seen worse there on a nightly basis.. I just think it's a general frustration about how they as you put it the mohawk bros club operates.. you scratch my back I'll scratch yours wink wink. Hoosier park is even worse.. if you can stomach watching an entire card there every freaking race 5 or 6 at the rail and 2 or 3 outside after the start and every horse outside gets let into the rail.Thats why I said earlier in the thread at least at the 5/8th and 1/2 mile tracks there is a little hardball still played.On a brighter note less than 3 weeks to the LBJ

JT

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2024, 10:04:19 PM »
Judges???
Takes 15-20 minutes to settle a pylon violation.
With all the angles they have available it should take 2 minutes.
Same with any other infractions.
And then a lot of times they get it wrong.
Worst judges on the planet by far.
And yes all the favours on track with the buddy system is disgusting.
Could not agree more tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2024, 10:11:29 PM »
Jason portuondo is a judge and this guy never gave me the impression that he would not be a poor judge and his knowledge of the game was very poor,,,,,,,,,,, On many racing days i would hear him say things like 7-2 was to short of a price but 4-1 would have made him a good play and i would say to myself is this guy for real and i know by his and ROZEMAS picks they only watched the last eighth of a mile while watching replays,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No judge should ever make judgement on friends and that is what we have today,,,,,,,,,,,The people that are happy with this game remind me of the people that live well and happy in NORTH KOREA,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Horseshoe

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2024, 12:12:53 AM »
Race 9 tonight.
Preferred mares.
Very very obvious Hensley pulling head off horse
 to give Roy a hole.
Also second 1/4 in 30-1/5 for this group.
Any bets on whether or not fines are levied on this race.
I hope I am wrong but I bet no.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal