Author Topic: Peter Brandstatter  (Read 6144 times)

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2024, 11:12:10 PM »
Apparently not sharp enough. Hasn't had a license in 30 years. Sharp trainers don't get caught.
He's a very good trainer. Let's put it this way,  all that happened there with Tommy DeVitis  and him at freehold there were more involved that threw him under the bus. I'm not gonna mention names but some top drivers at that time walked and shouldn't of.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 11:15:07 PM by Arnold Ziffel »

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2024, 11:13:35 PM »
You could be right. But whenever I saw him at the windows, he was cashing some big tickets. And never at Scarborough. LOL!
I saw him walk out at Garden State with 60K cash a huge ticket with a gray horse Eddie Heisel was driving for him.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2024, 10:15:25 AM »
  Arnold Ziffel made more in 1 day that some bust outs on horse plop get from Welfare in 2 weeks.

Although Mr.Ziffel is much more qualified

also:
 Peter & the fam should have their own line up suppies
😂😂

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2024, 05:49:36 PM »
Wow you talk about him like he’s god.  He’s a jerkoff and his beard daughter got thrown out of many tracks already like him they don’t want them. And his horses have they killed. Fact !!!  More than nick surick and Jorge Navarro !

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2024, 07:59:06 PM »
Wow you talk about him like he’s god.  He’s a jerkoff and his beard daughter got thrown out of many tracks already like him they don’t want them. And his horses have they killed. Fact !!!  More than nick surick and Jorge Navarro !
tmbz1 tmbz1

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2024, 09:09:48 PM »
I've known Peter for years he's a nice man and loves horses.  I don't know if any horses that he has killed could you mentioned some maybe I'm just naïve. I know he likes the pre-race but they all or do.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2024, 10:19:09 PM »

tmbz1

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2024, 12:35:58 AM »
Is he a little round dough boy use to wear funny purple colors looked like a purple balloon . That dude was no Josh marks out East or Virgil out here or pelling or jessopp out west .

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2024, 12:01:04 PM »
Cleanupindustry, I can't debate you on what he does or doesn't do. Obviously, you know a lot more about him than I do. I can only say that when I sat with him at Scarborough Downs, he was always friendly and nice. He even gave me a few winners. What's remarkable is that he gave me horses racing at other tracks. Never at "The Downs". So either he had "inside info", or he was a great handicapper.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2024, 11:23:12 AM »
Cleanupindustry, I can't debate you on what he does or doesn't do. Obviously, you know a lot more about him than I do. I can only say that when I sat with him at Scarborough Downs, he was always friendly and nice. He even gave me a few winners. What's remarkable is that he gave me horses racing at other tracks. Never at "The Downs". So either he had "inside info", or he was a great handicapper.
Most of those commenting may not even know Peter. He got a bum rap when all that went down in freehold.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2024, 08:14:51 PM »
Arnold Ziffel, I agree with you.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2024, 09:05:26 PM »
Arnold Ziffel, I agree with you.
Peter happens to be a very sharp horseman and a very good gambler. When he lays it in he doesn't miss a prudent gambler would follow his horses.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2024, 10:03:03 PM »
Most of those commenting may not even know Peter. He got a bum rap when all that went down in freehold.

I won't speak to Peter specifically and what happened at Freehold, but I absolutely agree with you about most people commenting may not even know him. Very, very common here! Guaranteed.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2024, 11:08:22 PM »
I won't speak to Peter specifically and what happened at Freehold, but I absolutely agree with you about most people commenting may not even know him. Very, very common here! Guaranteed.
There were more involved than Peter and Tommy DeVitis. Some TOP drivers got a get out of jail free card.

I noticed that people that don't even know who they're talking about that just look be little somebody.... it's really shameful.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 11:10:09 PM by Arnold Ziffel »

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2024, 11:46:12 AM »
You talk like these are common names. Devitis according to the Usta only won 900 races lifetime . Branstatter 103 . Obviously were only gamblers posing as drivers back in your day .

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal