Author Topic: Peter Brandstatter  (Read 9796 times)

dougie

• Open / FFA
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2024, 09:11:28 PM »
kooter for hipin.....i'd like to approach this by profiling you a little. I've done it for over 30 years so i'd like to take a shot at it. Since you used the word "GENTILE", I have to assume you are between 75-80 years old. The use of that term is not commonly used by more modern Jews and Christians. From some of your recent comments, I also have to assume you have been involved in harness racing as a trainer/owner/driver for most of your life. You have an uncanny knowledge of most of the "old timers" from harness racings "glory days". Going further, your dislike for Jews has been a lifetime in the making. You might have been wronged by a Jewish person over the years, and that sad hate festered to what it is today. Going deeper, you have found a way to vent your hate at any person you think might be a Jew. Your'e old, tired, and have found your "safe place" to post your venom. And you post your anti-semetic rants to members of this group with virtually no provocation. It's a fascinating dynamic I find with "haters" online. It's sad.....but certainly not a rarity

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2024, 09:41:05 PM »
Still hard to believe that-----one's religion, religious background, beliefs, whatever, whether by birth or by choice-----has any reason to exist on a harness racing BB. At the end of the day, it's a BB. It is a shame that this is what some people, in their life, have come to.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2024, 10:23:50 PM »
Grandstand Handicapper, I agree 100%! You'd think that this site would be better served just enjoying topics on harness racing. But you can't cure hate.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM »
Still hard to believe that-----one's religion, religious background, beliefs, whatever, whether by birth or by choice-----has any reason to exist on a harness racing BB. At the end of the day, it's a BB. It is a shame that this is what some people, in their life, have come to.
tmbz1

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2024, 01:35:56 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
Grandstand Handicapper, I agree 100%! You'd think that this site would be better served just enjoying topics on harness racing. But you can't cure hate.

kooter for hipin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2024, 03:31:30 PM »
kooter for hipin.....i'd like to approach this by profiling you a little. I've done it for over 30 years so i'd like to take a shot at it. Since you used the word "GENTILE", I have to assume you are between 75-80 years old. The use of that term is not commonly used by more modern Jews and Christians. From some of your recent comments, I also have to assume you have been involved in harness racing as a trainer/owner/driver for most of your life. You have an uncanny knowledge of most of the "old timers" from harness racings "glory days". Going further, your dislike for Jews has been a lifetime in the making. You might have been wronged by a Jewish person over the years, and that sad hate festered to what it is today. Going deeper, you have found a way to vent your hate at any person you think might be a Jew. Your'e old, tired, and have found your "safe place" to post your venom. And you post your anti-semetic rants to members of this group with virtually no provocation. It's a fascinating dynamic I find with "haters" online. It's sad.....but certainly not a rarity

My post was directed to you personally. I never said the word Jew nor have ever mentioned the word on this site. So for all the people who saw Jew-hating in my posts, please direct them to me and I will apologize profusely.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2024, 04:00:55 PM »
So why would you direct your hatred toward me? Until we got into this little conversation, I had nothing to do with you. Nor do I remember ever engaging you on this site. I'd prefer we just don't acknowledge each other in any way.

kooter for hipin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2024, 04:19:09 PM »
So why would you direct your hatred toward me? Until we got into this little conversation, I had nothing to do with you. Nor do I remember ever engaging you on this site. I'd prefer we just don't acknowledge each other in any way.

So an opinion is now hatred?  Me thinks you protest too much.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2024, 04:20:40 PM »
Never said that about your opinion of me. Or how you even got there. But don't you think it's best we don't engage each other?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 04:24:30 PM by dougie »

kooter for hipin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2024, 07:01:25 PM »
Never said that about your opinion of me. Or how you even got there. But don't you think it's best we don't engage each other?

No!  Your profile of me was rather quite on the money and I am impressed. I do take issue with your analysis of my attitudes toward hate, however I do have opinions on the topic except hate never wins out and it takes up too much of ones time, so that aside, I would like to engage you but at a different venue, I think you will be quite surprised and so may I. If interested, message me and we can talk.   tmbz1

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2024, 10:23:03 PM »
I couldn't agree more! 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Onthefront11: On fire at Yonkers
    October 18, 2024, 04:26:12 PM
  • Onthefront11: Per
    October 18, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal