Author Topic: Peter Brandstatter  (Read 6368 times)

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
Re: Peter Brandstatter
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2024, 01:47:13 PM »
You talk like these are common names. Devitis according to the Usta only won 900 races lifetime . Branstatter 103 . Obviously were only gamblers posing as drivers back in your day .
Despite the fact that their great careers were cut short by what went on in freehold,  how many races have you won? 

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2024, 04:22:26 PM »
Here is the so called great trainer that got a bum rap crime sheet

12/18/1987
DENIED ACCESS TO ALL GROUNDS UNDER JURSIDICTION OF NJRC HAVING WIHTDRAWN APPEAL RE INDEF SUSP ORDERED BY BD OF JUDGES AT FHLD FOR HAVING NUMEROUS DRUGS AND HYPODERMIC SYRINGES AND NEEDLES IN HIS POSSESSION

09/08/1989
POSSESSION OF HYPODERMIC NEEDLES, SYRINGES AND/OR INJECTABLE AND/OR OTHER DRUGS
The Maryland Racing Commission ordered that the decision of the Judge's to suspend Peter Brandstatter for a period of Ninety (90) days, be and the same hereby is affirmed and it is further ordered that all horses owned wholly, or in part, by Peter Brandstatter be suspended for a period of (90) days, and it is further ordered that during the period of suspension, Peter Brandstatter be denied the privileges of all grounds under the jurisdiction of the Maryland Racing Commission. M.R.C. RULE: 09.10.02.11 D.(1)(A).   

02/15/1991
FRAUDULENT ACTS RELATIVE TO RACING
A hearing was conducted on 2/14/91 for violation of NJAC 13:71-1.3 failure to abide by laws & rules, 2.1 Liability, 2.2 Attempt to Violate, 26.3 Knowledge of violations, 26.4 False or misleading statements, 23.12 Coopera- tion in investigations, 7.29(a)13 Conduct Detrimential to Sport. Mr. Brand- statter admitted he provided false, inconsistent & misleading info. Testi- fied that he was asked to provide false info by a lic. dr. Sus. for 10yrs & fined $3,000 effective 2/15/91 per NJAC 13:71-2.3 & denied all grounds.   Fined: $ 3,000

08/13/2011
Possession of hypodermic needles, syringes and/or injectable and/or other drugs
Additional Details:
Mr. Brandstatter acting as groom for Patricia Switzer was found guilty of administering or conspiracy to administer prohibited sustances. He was also found guilty of possession of hyperdermic apparatus(CH 11 S 1 SUB 13) Mr. Brandstatter was also found guilty of possession of drug paraphenalia(CH 11 S 1 SUB 14)Lastly he was found guilty of the conduct detrimental to the sport.(CH 7 S 68 SUB 2)

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2024, 04:40:57 PM »
Mike. if they are all crooks and thieves as many on this site say, how is he any worse or better than all the other supposed trainers? Maybe some are better at "drugging " their horses and hiding it than others. I don't suscribe that all trainers and drivers are dishonest. But many on this site do.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2024, 04:46:18 PM »
Mike. if they are all crooks and thieves as many on this site say, how is he any worse or better than all the other supposed trainers? Maybe some are better at "drugging " their horses and hiding it than others. I don't suscribe that all trainers and drivers are dishonest. But many on this site do.
There are hundreds and hundreds of honest trainers. Go to the trainer standings of whatever track you are interested in and scroll down to the names with single digit win percentages. They are the honest ones. Another foolproof way is the honest trainers are driving a 20 year old or older vehicle. Good Luck.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2024, 07:00:30 PM »
I believe you Mike. But the way many on this site talk, you'd think a person would be hard pressed to find a honest trainer or owner in harness racing. As for Peter Brandstattter, I only knew him from his days sitting in the clubhouse at Scarbourgh Downs. 

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2024, 07:37:19 PM »
I believe you Mike. But the way many on this site talk, you'd think a person would be hard pressed to find a honest trainer or owner in harness racing. As for Peter Brandstattter, I only knew him from his days sitting in the clubhouse at Scarbourgh Downs.
Firstly, there are mostly gamblers here. They don't know what is really going on behind the scenes. If you are looking to own one, I suggest you find a gas n go trainer because hay and oats will make you broke real fast. Secondly, by the time you saw Grape in Maine, he was already a convicted criminal several times.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2024, 08:05:20 PM »
Here is the so called great trainer that got a bum rap crime sheet

12/18/1987
DENIED ACCESS TO ALL GROUNDS UNDER JURSIDICTION OF NJRC HAVING WIHTDRAWN APPEAL RE INDEF SUSP ORDERED BY BD OF JUDGES AT FHLD FOR HAVING NUMEROUS DRUGS AND HYPODERMIC SYRINGES AND NEEDLES IN HIS POSSESSION

09/08/1989
POSSESSION OF HYPODERMIC NEEDLES, SYRINGES AND/OR INJECTABLE AND/OR OTHER DRUGS
The Maryland Racing Commission ordered that the decision of the Judge's to suspend Peter Brandstatter for a period of Ninety (90) days, be and the same hereby is affirmed and it is further ordered that all horses owned wholly, or in part, by Peter Brandstatter be suspended for a period of (90) days, and it is further ordered that during the period of suspension, Peter Brandstatter be denied the privileges of all grounds under the jurisdiction of the Maryland Racing Commission. M.R.C. RULE: 09.10.02.11 D.(1)(A).   

02/15/1991
FRAUDULENT ACTS RELATIVE TO RACING
A hearing was conducted on 2/14/91 for violation of NJAC 13:71-1.3 failure to abide by laws & rules, 2.1 Liability, 2.2 Attempt to Violate, 26.3 Knowledge of violations, 26.4 False or misleading statements, 23.12 Coopera- tion in investigations, 7.29(a)13 Conduct Detrimential to Sport. Mr. Brand- statter admitted he provided false, inconsistent & misleading info. Testi- fied that he was asked to provide false info by a lic. dr. Sus. for 10yrs & fined $3,000 effective 2/15/91 per NJAC 13:71-2.3 & denied all grounds.   Fined: $ 3,000

08/13/2011
Possession of hypodermic needles, syringes and/or injectable and/or other drugs
Additional Details:
Mr. Brandstatter acting as groom for Patricia Switzer was found guilty of administering or conspiracy to administer prohibited sustances. He was also found guilty of possession of hyperdermic apparatus(CH 11 S 1 SUB 13) Mr. Brandstatter was also found guilty of possession of drug paraphenalia(CH 11 S 1 SUB 14)Lastly he was found guilty of the conduct detrimental to the sport.(CH 7 S 68 SUB 2)

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
so I guess Pelling, Crogan, Burk most your top trainers have never had any possessions or paraphernalia. I think there are MANY trainers guilty of the same act.

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2024, 08:06:17 PM »
Firstly, there are mostly gamblers here. They don't know what is really going on behind the scenes. If you are looking to own one, I suggest you find a gas n go trainer because hay and oats will make you broke real fast. Secondly, by the time you saw Grape in Maine, he was already a convicted criminal several times.
Amazing that you know they call Peter Grape you must know him pretty well.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2024, 08:13:53 PM »
so I guess Pelling, Crogan, Burk most your top trainers have never had any possessions or paraphernalia. I think there are MANY trainers guilty of the same act.
I never said the people you mentioned are innocent.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2024, 09:21:56 PM »
Mike, so if those mentioned (Pelling, Crogan, & Burke) are not innocent, are as bad as Brandstatter?

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2024, 10:31:29 PM »
That’s a hell of a rap sheet on this band stater . Sounds like he needed a tube run down his throat .

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2024, 11:15:56 PM »
You forgot to mention when Grape wore the blonde wig in the Yonkers paddock and walked right by the race office into the paddock.

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2024, 11:19:43 PM »
Arnold you sound like family of his or his boyfriend. You got the Pom poms out for this dude . WTF bro . Dudes a confessed horse abuser . Nuff said

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2024, 08:46:44 PM »
Arnold you sound like family of his or his boyfriend. You got the Pom poms out for this dude . WTF bro . Dudes a confessed horse abuser . Nuff said
He got framed along with Tommy DeVitis not that they were totally innocent but there were others involved in a big way when all that went down to freehold.

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2024, 09:01:21 PM »
Devitis what was his claim to fame ? What did he do with his life after

Being framed ?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal