Author Topic: Federale Fraude from MP & HHR - Bye Bye Mikey - Multi-Jurisdiction FRAUD! Bomber  (Read 4749 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Agree with MP here. This Sweeps guy sounds like an absolute Fucking moron.

Mike should challenge this idiot to a spelling contest as that alone shows what a dumbass he is.

First it's the Feds coming after Mike then it's the local PD, and next it will be the parking meter attendant

M P

• Stakes Horse
Agree with MP here. This Sweeps guy sounds like an absolute Fucking moron.

Mike should challenge this idiot to a spelling contest as that alone shows what a dumbass he is.

First it's the Feds coming after Mike then it's the local PD, and next it will be the parking meter attendant

Is that a ticket casue I got fine written all over me... ngc3
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
This MP guy is done. Spoke with my Federal peeps and he's now tryying to collect on BOMBER - Larry Stallbaum!

Dis guyz think he's a wiseguy- FRAUD at tits finest!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-larry-stalbaums-recovery?qid=e2324fd0a6990997d3f9e3a9b4a3d258

"Hey everyone. Pretty much everyone knows Larry Stalbaum "The Bomber". Behind the gate at Saratoga on 8/31/24 he got hurt pretty bad and will be down for some time healing. So he can use some help through all this. I arranged this fundraiser as a direct way to help him out and make it simple for anyone to chip in who chooses to. GoFundMe is 100% safe and we will know for sure any funds will go directly to Larry once he accepts the invite on the other side. No gimmicks, just giving the guy a boost.
Thanks."

He collectz $250 already and crossed lines from State of OHIO

Please report this to Go Fund Me direct heree
https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/203604694-Report-a-fundraiser

With the link
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-larry-stalbaums-recovery?qid=e2324fd0a6990997d3f9e3a9b4a3d258

SC

Thank You Very Much for sharing the GFM link, just donated. tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse

Thank You Very Much for sharing the GFM link, just donated. tmbz1

See it posted. Like I've been saying since the start, Larry has to collect them. If he doesn't, GoFundMe refunds all the donors. It's called transparency, the accounting is all public. I've never heard of privately run raffles, that's why there are laws against them. And that's why people said start a GoFundMe giving them a choice.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
See it posted. Like I've been saying since the start, Larry has to collect them. If he doesn't, GoFundMe refunds all the donors. It's called transparency, the accounting is all public. I've never heard of privately run raffles, that's why there are laws against them. And that's why people said start a GoFundMe giving them a choice.

Any word on how he's doing?

SweepsComing

• NW-1

Sorry gets my wife couldn’t make dinner before

That EP guy dropped it all and went to sandwich n was talking with the Southarn fellas all the time my guy deem chaleston told me he saw him and he didnet talk to anyone and hid under the seats on the Enfield between races so nobodies see him!

Sonebodee said that you don’t have bobbers email address so you collects all the funds and go to problemz with fraud big time

Also he never batted he was at the last night at gaywood talking to jay hockey with his future wife Doc’s daughteer

He never sleeped with anyone in the industry so that’s a lie what buzz balmoral said about assault

Be careeful I warnt you guys he’s a good guy they all like and you messed up with the wrong person

I’m weeried now too I put his name in post by axxident

MP send me message here I explain now I think I have to steep posting

PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ

• NW-1
The satire is great.

SweepsComing

• NW-1
The satire is great.

No I is real my ingles is no good

You luckie I post stuff he is a gitano like medicine man mystic

Very good wit horses I see him rubbing leg with guy from Cambridge and novia that brooks guy but saved not the armor pelling man

M P

• Stakes Horse
No I is real my ingles is no good

You luckie I post stuff he is a gitano like medicine man mystic

Very good wit horses I see him rubbing leg with guy from Cambridge and novia that brooks guy but saved not the armor pelling man

What happened? No local PD showed up as promised. What gives?

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Mike is untouchable

SweepsComing

• NW-1

Take anoher jab n the local PD will be picking you up dis week.

Little Mikey n his diapey going to needs dependz from shitz when we finish him

That EP gringo will find out today coz too tired and lots of sleep last nite

You were warned to get picked up dis week and you wanted it yesterday?

Ok we make surprise and not do it this week

We give you shirtz because now we make you wait and sweat like horse

M P

• Stakes Horse
Little Mikey n his diapey going to needs dependz from shitz when we finish him

That EP gringo will find out today coz too tired and lots of sleep last nite

You were warned to get picked up dis week and you wanted it yesterday?

Ok we make surprise and not do it this week

We give you shirtz because now we make you wait and sweat like horse

Uh huh. I'll make coffee.  ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
I have no dog in this fight, but I suggest this---given that there have been well-known, publicized investigations and lawsuits surrounding raising money for people in need, and questions as to whether the people in need actually got the money, monies being taken and not given to the person in need, etc.---if you have any questions or concerns about your donated money actually making it to the person in need.....then you should contact GoFundMe directly and ask them about their policies, procedures, protocols, etc.

GoFundMe has spent a great deal of monies to make sure they comply with laws, rules, regulations, and so on. Go directly to them. Ask them. Question them. Make sure before you donate money. Get the info straight from the horse's mouth-----pun intended, LOL-----so that you don't have to listen to anyone here or anywhere else for that matter; especially if that person's integrity is subject to question or concern.

Words for the wise DO NOT need to come from an author who is known to a community or anyone for that matter.

M P

• Stakes Horse
I have no dog in this fight, but I suggest this---given that there have been well-known, publicized investigations and lawsuits surrounding raising money for people in need, and questions as to whether the people in need actually got the money, monies being taken and not given to the person in need, etc.---if you have any questions or concerns about your donated money actually making it to the person in need.....then you should contact GoFundMe directly and ask them about their policies, procedures, protocols, etc.

GoFundMe has spent a great deal of monies to make sure they comply with laws, rules, regulations, and so on. Go directly to them. Ask them. Question them. Make sure before you donate money. Get the info straight from the horse's mouth-----pun intended, LOL-----so that you don't have to listen to anyone here or anywhere else for that matter; especially if that person's integrity is subject to question or concern.

Words for the wise DO NOT need to come from an author who is known to a community or anyone for that matter.

Thanks for the obvious Doc. That's why I used GFM. You just validated my reasons.  tmbz1

SweepsComing

• NW-1
Thanks for the obvious Doc. That's why I used GFM. You just validated my reasons.  tmbz1

Reasons for using yor own emaily address?

Do you evan haves bombers emil?

Yous needt it to startie campaign Mikey dipey

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal