Author Topic: Federale Fraude from MP & HHR - Bye Bye Mikey - Multi-Jurisdiction FRAUD! Bomber  (Read 4747 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Here ya go PUSSY. And anyone else here who talks plenty of shit and never backs it up. Send the guy a few bucks. You're all fucking millionaires right? He's not in good shape. And like I told the pussy "Kole Hanover" who was too scared to meet me, you can donate anonymously. Like here. Fucking pussies.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-larry-stalbaums-recovery
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 06:37:58 PM by M P »
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Here ya go PUSSY. And anyone else here who talks plenty of shit and never backs it up. Send the guy a few bucks. You're all fucking millionaires right? He's not in good shape. And like I told the pussy "Kole Hanover" who was too scared to meet me, you can donate anonymously. Like here. Fucking pussies.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-larry-stalbaums-recovery

So pussy = not having every day to twiddle their thumbs at someone else's place?

I'll be at meetings in a different country during that time, I'd meet you though no problem.

You never answer anything but try to answer this, if I go meet you by myself, will you have the camera rolling & recorder on?

You lied to Brice previously, among others.
Your word, like the $ in your bank, is nothing.

Go take care of your kids, you filthy mutt
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse

So pussy = not having every day to twiddle their thumbs at someone else's place?

I'll be at meetings in a different country during that time, I'd meet you though no problem.

You never answer anything but try to answer this, if I go meet you by myself, will you have the camera rolling & recorder on?

You lied to Brice previously, among others.
Your word, like the $ in your bank, is nothing.

Go take care of your kids, you filthy mutt

Yet too scared to expose who you are. Uh huh. Anyone can say anything when there is no accountability hiding like a cunt. I love twiddling my thumbs here. Gorgeous farm. Beautiful animals. See you still haven't chipped in one penny have you. No shock there, just pissing in the virtual wind now aren't you? Once again, you've been dismissed. Coward. Chicken Shit.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

Yes Mikey

You realize that no one gives a fuckk about you/your life

Not 1 single person, sometimes you gotta look at yourself & see the problems from within.

Some people are content shovelling shit at someone else's
property, some people have actual careers & family.

"Expose myself?" Jesus Mikey- we know you're on those kind of lists but that's not what people strive for in life.

Your guidance counselor really fucked you over, when you walked in his office he would say: "ahhh shit", so you became a shit shoveller. Not a dime to rub together...
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse

Yes Mikey

You realize that no one gives a fuckk about you/your life

Not 1 single person, sometimes you gotta look at yourself & see the problems from within.

Some people are content shovelling shit at someone else's
property, some people have actual careers & family.

"Expose myself?" Jesus Mikey- we know you're on those kind of lists but that's not what people strive for in life.

Your guidance counselor really fucked you over, when you walked in his office he would say: "ahhh shit", so you became a shit shoveller. Not a dime to rub together...

You lose in your first paragraph of this chicken shit babble. YOU CARE!  ngc3

Arnold Ziffel

• Top Claimer
I was a lurker for years now I started posting why all this chaos always. We should all be able to get along maybe learn something from this website that I appreciate.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
And you did what? Are you "anonymous" like here for 25 bucks???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I'm anonymous for 25 bucks  ngc3 ngc3

SweepsComing

• NW-1
Buenas morning Mikey diapey yes muchas many modelo last night and yes I pussy it taste good but no you get anymore

Federales dice me you no go to Goshen you big problems la policia wait for you if campus to NY stalk you become jail chamber vacation

Calle PM I tell tus all everything

Remember drink modelo blanco if you have many pesos from Larry’s dinero you make

M P

• Stakes Horse
Buenas morning Mikey diapey yes muchas many modelo last night and yes I pussy it taste good but no you get anymore

Federales dice me you no go to Goshen you big problems la policia wait for you if campus to NY stalk you become jail chamber vacation

Calle PM I tell tus all everything

Remember drink modelo blanco if you have many pesos from Larry’s dinero you make

Are you....

SweepsComing

• NW-1
Finito para tu

Esas modelo de blanco el primero en el mundo

Hiciste olas con la persona equivocada, gringo

Adios estupido

« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 12:30:50 AM by SweepsComing »

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
This thread is Classic Horseplop

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal