Author Topic: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing 2024 - GoFundMe LITIGATION FUND  (Read 2864 times)

SweepsComing

• NW-1

Now my peeps got an email from noozewires from that publicist guy who went nutz on social media today with racing.

Deez women must have reached out to him today - he's uber connected with the federal government but one not to play with.

Just got this as it's after 6:00 AM Down under in New Zealand - he wants JC that worldwide breeder operation man to publish it ferst.

Loooks like he messed with the wrong group of women and this guy has put his neeck out for all of them since he had two sisters growing up.

https://gofund.me/9eadd2b2

Donate to Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing, organized by Eric M Poders
Micheal Petrelli has long harassed numerous people in the Standardbred Racing Industry Nationwide…
He needs your support for Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing
gofund.me
Fundraiser by him: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing (gofundme.com)

https://gofund.me/9eadd2b2

Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing

Micheal Petrelli has long harassed numerous people in the Standardbred Racing Industry nationwide.

Numerous women, most of whom have been diagnosed with cancer, are all sickly in one way or another. This person tries to destroy these women. He tries to hurt them and beat them down.

No more... A strong woman has decided enough is enough and has taken it upon herself to contact us to stop everything once and for all. He is currently 'on the run,' moving from New York to New Jersey to hide from something. Upon arrival in New Jersey at Dreamland Farm, he got two women fired from their jobs as caretakers.

He has gone after numerous women including:
Eric Brodeur - Upstate New York
Pam Davis - New Jersey
Tina Doherty - Massachusetts
Erin Gutfeld - Goshen, New York (including stalking)
Adrienne Hall - New Jersey (current criminal case pending for lewd electronic photos)
Liz Ingersoll - New York (retired from the Air Force)
Wendy Nichols - New York State
Mexican Immigrant - he supposedly raped in a barn stall (she had no recourse)

This GoFundMe will serve two purposes, and all collections will be shared as comments in this group and handled by an appointed woman above.

First, we will contact the US Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., as this is multi-jurisdictional in nature, i.e., crossing state lines; we will then go to numerous statewide Attorney Generals' (MA, NJ & NY + more) as we will be assessing these women's rights in each state with the idea of numerous class action lawsuits.

It gets better - anyone else can join these lawsuits once filed to get class action status as we will hire a lawyer on retainer and obtain the necessary legal advice to stop everything once and for all.

Any additional funds will be split up once decided upon as a group and donated to Standardbred aftercare programs in these women's respective states.

Feel free to send an email to the group head at [email redacted] directly with any questions; once vetted, we will put you in touch, in complete confidence, with the lead soon-to-be lead plaintiffs in the upcoming litigation(s).

Feel free to share this link via any social media platform you wish and let your family and friends and fellow horsepeople know.

The games are over.

(I'm not putting his name here since he will go after me for posting this.)

SweepsComing

• NW-1
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 08:38:03 AM by Admin »

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Justice for Women in Standardbred Racing 2024 - GoFundMe LITIGATION FUND
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 06:53:22 AM »
Very interesting.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024, 07:58:26 AM »
U’d rather see this money go towards people he has actually defeated with his stupid videos and lies, the women in racing mentioned are not really in the business other then a few most of them are  involved in rescue and he is their problem , that Liz lady is behind all this and who is she? Never heard of her, but there’s people who train as their livelihood, these are worth ending him over

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2024, 08:59:00 AM »
Geez that list is longer then Trumps.  I would like to here details and more specifics first before making any judgements as these are serious accusations.  I will say this Sweeps poster has posted 2X similar things against MP in the last day and anyone can post a Go Fund Me.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 09:07:32 AM by The Unstable »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2024, 09:00:55 AM »
Facts. The law is the law. Rules are the rules. The person sponsoring the raffle is using personal accounts and has 16 pages of violations with the USTA. Ohio law says no individual can hold a raffle. Yet I start a legit GoFundMe for Larry for people who just want to donate to him, no "50/50s" where people benefit off the man's accident. Sick btw. And the money if Larry takes it goes direct to him, otherwise it's refunded. Makes you wonder why they got so upset. People who didn't want part in the raffle had another choice. Why are they so angry??? Makes you wonder now doesn't it.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2024, 09:03:18 AM »
As for the list? Better check your facts. Sounds like the same people crying about me on Equine Rescue Scams on Facebook. Led by a person who has been in trouble for almost two decades with bad rescues.

BTW, Wendy Nichols is actuall Wendy Petrelli. Still legally my wife. Again, you're wrong. And making criminal accusations when there aren't any is a felony. Better check your facts. Peace!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2024, 09:20:11 AM »
Oh. Erin "Gutfeld"???ngc3 Wow aren't you smart. That's one of her multiple FB names. Her real name is Erin Roslund, former Director of the Goshen Chamber Of Commerce. Will you use her alias in your class action lawsuit????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Balmoral buzz

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2024, 09:52:52 AM »
wasnt that eric poders guy in chicago? he was thrown off the track by the johnsons. he is barred everywhere for sexually assaulting women
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2024, 10:47:13 AM »
Total BS.  Shouldn't expect anything else from a Bird Brain.  I don't know why this guy is going after Petrelli but here is some of his resume.

Eric M. Poders
White House Press Pool Wrangler at United States of America

"Eric M. Poders, the Publisher of The Horseman's Voice and a member of The White House Press Pool, is this week's guest on the Harness Racing Alumni Show. Eric discusses a wide range of topics with Freddie, Trade and Bob which include his duties as a White House Wrangler, racetrack handles, historic race betting, issues with media coverage, nerve blocking, racing accidents, HISA and Illinois racing.

https://lnkd.in/gvXY2Kcu

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2024, 11:09:28 AM »

The Power of Knowing When to Quit

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/empower-your-mind/202406/the-power-of-knowing-when-to-quit

How many profiles do you have to keep up with, just to try and make Mike Petrelli look bad?
You should seek mental help, you clearly have multiple screws loose.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2024, 11:27:35 AM »
Raffle isn’t a 50/50.  I know you are trying to discredit it and get your point across, but still isn’t a 50/50.  Although I do agree it seems shady to go to a personal account with no checks and balances.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2024, 11:37:58 AM »
Raffle isn’t a 50/50.  I know you are trying to discredit it and get your point across, but still isn’t a 50/50.  Although I do agree it seems shady to go to a personal account with no checks and balances.

There's a 50/50 raffle too. And the raffles for equipment. Before you talk, have ALL the facts. They wanna question me? Now tell me what that says? Now maybe STFU, you're telling me it's cool to make money off someone being hurt???? Wow.

SweepsComing

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2024, 07:41:18 AM »
Buenas day this Dias

My amigo tell me JC paid off the GofundMia all monies

MP send me PM we in big trouble

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2024, 09:32:57 AM »
Buenas day this Dias

My amigo tell me JC paid off the GofundMia all monies

MP send me PM we in big trouble

Aww what happened? Why did your GFM get taken down by GFM??? Libel and harassment??? NO WAY!!!! Eric Poders has some splaining to do.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/justice-for-women-in-standardbred-racing?fbclid=IwY2xjawFH5ANleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHRAczDR42R99hVZ82xpFTab6ejZu1dgGNLFn0-9l0RAP2lC733RmvtLrMg_aem_EXBSVeOI1NZqXkI5QajPPQ

I wonder if one of the people making the criminal accusations against me knows I still have the video of them taking medication and washing it down with White Claws?  ngc3
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 09:48:41 AM by M P »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal