Author Topic: Yonkers today...11 races in 5 plus hours  (Read 2213 times)

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
Re: Yonkers today...11 races in 5 plus hours
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2024, 04:54:02 PM »
UPDATE
MANAGER WAS THANKED BY EVERY OWNER FOR HIS WORK DIRECTING,,,
THE MANAGER SHOULD BE PAID BY JONKERS TO LINE UP EVERY WINNERS CIRCLE PHOTO SO THAT THE BEST ANGLES OF HORSE, DRIVER, AND OWNERSHIP INTERESTS ARE FEATURED.   

THE MANAGER IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HIT JONKERS,,,

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2024, 06:53:57 PM »
wondered that myself
if she had nothing to do with it and was just trying to slide in and i owned any of the horse i would tell her to get the f out

If she has nothing to do with Jiggy Jog, it is absolutely ridiculous for her to be out there first person to greet the horse after winning a million dollar race.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2024, 07:34:41 PM »
If she has nothing to do with Jiggy Jog, it is absolutely ridiculous for her to be out there first person to greet the horse after winning a million dollar race.
Actually, she was heading to the horse to help. Dexter stupidly dropped the lines to help the guy with the cooler and Jiggy Jog stepped on them. Jen was running over to grab the lines before a catastrophe happened but Dexter grabbed the lines when the mare stepped forward. What Dexter did was completely amateurish. If that mare got spooked, there is no way that attendant is holding her from running away. YOU NEVER LET GO OF LINES ON A RACETRACK, ESPECIALLY IF CART OR BIKE IS STILL HITCHED.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2024, 07:42:59 PM »
Actually, she was heading to the horse to help. Dexter stupidly dropped the lines to help the guy with the cooler and Jiggy Jog stepped on them. Jen was running over to grab the lines before a catastrophe happened but Dexter grabbed the lines when the mare stepped forward. What Dexter did was completely amateurish. If that mare got spooked, there is no way that attendant is holding her from running away. YOU NEVER LET GO OF LINES ON A RACETRACK, ESPECIALLY IF CART OR BIKE IS STILL HITCHED.

That makes it somewhat understandable. Still, why is she anywhere near that winners circle? Brad Cox doesn't invade Chad Brown's circle.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2024, 07:48:44 PM »
That makes it somewhat understandable. Still, why is she anywhere near that winners circle? Brad Cox doesn't invade Chad Brown's circle.
She was taking pictures along side Alex Dadoyan with all the photographers. Maybe she has a new job.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal