Author Topic: Yonkers international trot  (Read 1689 times)

Harnessracerx

• NW-1
Yonkers international trot
« on: September 07, 2024, 06:51:52 PM »
What’s with Edison hatters call?? Does the guy know he’s an eggroll??

Rdp066

• NW-1
Re: Yonkers international trot
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2024, 08:29:46 PM »
I agree.  That slant eyed POS should go back to Freehold or back to the restaurant and stick to making egg rolls for a living.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2024, 09:54:29 PM »
What’s with Edison hatters call?? Does the guy know he’s an eggroll??

Happened to be an excellent call.  Said all the names well.  He can't handicap a race to save his life.  Saying he makes egg rolls and calling him a slant eye POS when he works as a engineer at the Goddard Space Flight Center in this day and age is sad. Probably has accomplished more at the age of 21 then you two racist fools have and will accomplish in your entire lives combined.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 10:08:57 PM by The Unstable »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2024, 11:20:43 PM »
Happened to be an excellent call.  Said all the names well.  He can't handicap a race to save his life.  Saying he makes egg rolls and calling him a slant eye POS when he works as a engineer at the Goddard Space Flight Center in this day and age is sad. Probably has accomplished more at the age of 21 then you two racist fools have and will accomplish in your entire lives combined.
[/quote tmbz1

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2024, 02:04:48 AM »
i was waiting for the ASIAN RACIST to show up YIP ,,,,,, NEXT THING YOU WILL SEE IS THAT THERE THEM TRACKS DOWN EAST SERVING THEM EGG ROLLS AND THAT THEM SOM OR DIM SOME OR SOMETHING LIKE DAT IN THE BACKSTRETCH KITCHEN AND I SURE KNOW DEY WONT BE LISTENING TO MERLE OR REAL MUSIC LIKE MY MOTHER LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER MAN OR MY SISTER IS SWEET LIKE SUGAR AND HONEY,,,,,,,,,,,, Now i better post on that AKS me post the post by a real Christian yip,,,,,,,, Alabama in 1927 dey aks me people did not shoot peepole as we were in charge and we gave them mans jobs and they repay us like they have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The lord is good,,,,,,,,,,

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2024, 05:16:02 AM »
SO NOW WE HATE ASIANS,,,,,GAYS,,,,,, BLACK,,,,,JEWS,,,,,,,BUT NOT CHEATS AS MOST OF YOU RACISTS ARE BUT WHAT ABOUT POLLS AND GERMANS AND ITALIANS AND INDIANS AND ARABS AND PAKISTANI,,,,,,,,BUT THE ONLY GOOD THING IS THE YOU ARE PEOPLE OF FAITH AND THAT IS ALL I AKS OF PEOPLE.......

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2024, 10:29:50 AM »
Was good to see that he did s9me homework. Great call.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Stakes Horse
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2024, 10:37:50 AM »
Was looking forward to the race, not sure why, LOL. I like seeing the international horses, but a lot of them just can't do YR. Jiggy Jog is such a monster. Even lightly racing, she's just so friggn' good.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2024, 01:29:29 PM »
i  have to give that edison credit
he did well with the names and had some background on the horses
he put an effort in so good for him

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2024, 02:12:59 PM »

Edison has worked for NASA

the comments about his race is classic ignorance that horseplop thrives on

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2024, 11:34:50 PM »
He moved up the ladder in racing way too quick and he annoys me a tad. Talks way too fast, not a fan of his race calls and why does he show up and many major harness racing events. Not on the top 10 of racing analysts.People afraid he's going to cry racism?? He needs to slow down and go back to freehold where he was average at best.

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2024, 01:35:49 AM »
you people got it all right,,,,,,, Racing would be perfect without SHADES and EDDISON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look at HOOSIER 2 old senile boring as F--k morons that can not even watch a replay AND EVERY RACE IS TO CLOSE TO CALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,  How dare people feel comfort in their own skin as this reminds me of WHEN elvis gad his own style and was a rebel  against our grand parents and lets remember the world is in a great place today with our generation,,,,,,,,,,We have made the world a great place for a our grand children RIGHT,,,,,,,,,, FFFF NO BUT EDISSON AND SHADES LOOK WAY BETTER THAN MY ERA,,,,,,,,,,

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal