Author Topic: The media is now admitting the inevitable!  (Read 1010 times)

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
The media is now admitting the inevitable!
« on: September 08, 2024, 11:28:50 AM »
Johnny, your incessant hatred posting against Trump will not make you feel good when he wins November 5th so relax and enjoy your life outside of politics. You have a serious obsession which will make you miserable if you do not self correct. Even the left-wing and liberal NY Times realizes what is going on:
   NY Times Poll: Trump Leads Harris Going Into Debate!
The first major poll after Vice President Kamala Harris' lone sit-down interview has shown a "reversion back toward Mr. Trump," as Donald Trump leads The New York Times/Siena College poll going into Tuesday's lone debate. Trump's lead nationally among likely voters is just 1 point (48%-47%), within the margin of error, but even the Times noted Trump's "support remains remarkably resilient" despite positive media buzz after Harris taking the Democrat crown from President Joe Biden and the Democratic National Convention. ------the nationwide police with 378,000 members endorsed Trump last week as well.  The Cheneys endorsing Ka-Ma-La will do NOTHING to sway voters as both are HATED by the country except for the left-wingers who truly believe the Cheneys matter at all.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 11:31:32 AM by wizardofoz »

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
Re: The media is now admitting the inevitable!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2024, 04:16:22 PM »
A shocking new projection from pollster Nate Silver has Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump winning every swing state en route to an election landslide over Vice President Kamala Harris, Mediaite reported Monday!

Lugnuts

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2024, 05:52:46 PM »
I honestly don't know many people in Arizona not voting with Trump this time, should be a landslide.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 11:27:43 PM »
Let’s see how the debate goes.  I won’t speculate who it benefits, but it should shake out a lot of the undecided.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 11:33:23 PM »
I am voting for Donald Trump. I have no doubt he will lose. The "powers that be" will never let him win. The corrupt and evil Democrats will insure he loses at all cost.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2024, 09:05:48 PM »
OZ: You do get 2 thins.
(1) INTERNAL or is that EXTERNAL ORDER OF POLICE. Half of them HATE,DONALD the FAT BLIMP DRAFT DODGER.
     (!) They not stand for a 34 CONVICTED FELON.
     (2) They not stand for the FAT SLOP that instigated JANUARY 6TH.
     (3) And you understand that ORGINIZATION is also AUXILLARY. You don't have to be a POLICE OFFICER to join.
(2) YOUR IDIOT you QUOTE. He works for NEWSMAX. There a outlook one can put faith in. He even says himself. My polls are my predictions. I will most likly have to revise day before election. And this the GOOF you QUOTE.
(3) What up next for DRAFT DODGIN BOY. I'M goin to the annual MOOSE convention or ELKS. JOHN FRANK ARMY thank you will give a update on MOOSE murders in USA. And there been some nice ones. MOOSSSEEESSES don't fear humans or any other creature for that matter. And the MOM protects her young. Some recent killings by then protectin. I can only hope,DONALD DUCK,goes MOOSE huntin someday. He not TEDDY ROOSEVELT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2024, 09:33:08 PM »
DID DRAFT DODGER just say this, PEOPLE in SPRINGFIELD,MISSOURI are eatin their DOGS, CATS, and RATS that they find. There forced to eat them.
THIS is great listinin to this MANIAC.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2024, 10:08:16 PM »
DRAFT DODGER gettin slaughtered in this debate. As usual,the FAT BLIMP can not control himself.
Thanks TELSI for your coachin.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2024, 10:18:08 PM »
Here goes the FAT SLOP BLIMP. WORLD WAR 111. I can STOP PUTIN ,XI, and ROCKET from startin. Only ME the DRAFT DODGIN FAT SLOP can do that. LOL. Again: FAT SLOP violatin the muted mike.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2024, 10:30:33 PM »
SHITBRAIN sweatin like a CRACK user again. Blame JR.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2024, 10:38:11 PM »
His nose drippin. Can the moderators please ask him for sample that can be tested.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2024, 10:48:49 PM »
JFA, it's Springfield Ohio. I was born there and still have family in that area. 15000-20000 Haitians are in the city of 60000. People are reporting their pets are being taken off their leashes in their yards. Ducks are being stolen at the community parks. I don't think anyone is too concerned about the rats though

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2024, 11:05:46 PM »
The Democrats don’t have to do anything after that performance by Trump.  A national embarrassment by him.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2024, 11:10:29 PM »
OK: It could have been SPRINGFIELD,ILLINOIS. The fat FUC BRAIN DEAD DRAFT DODGER insinuatin this happens all over USA. I will say this though: JUST the fack that this NUT says sometthin like this,tells how mentaly unstable he is. But I'M sure he has a answer for it. I,the DRAFT DODGIN FUC will make food prices lower and no one will have to eat DOGS,CATS, and RATS. C'MON: GET IT. THE IDIOT SILVER SPOON is gonna go out of his way to help poor. HE will help them out by givin them some discount coupons to eat dog or cat food. And by the WAY: This is exactly what the LUNATIC said.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2024, 11:26:33 PM »
Next time listen to something like this instead of watching it live! 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal