Author Topic: The media is now admitting the inevitable!  (Read 1011 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: The media is now admitting the inevitable!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2024, 11:58:37 PM »
And you got to like when HARRIS attack IDIOT on WHARTON COLLEGE. Say's all the professors there say DRAFT DODGERS policly's on ECONOMICS are totally STOOOPID.
And TRUMP say's that wrong. PROFESSORS believe in me at WHARTON. Got a big proplem here: TRUMP attended WHARTON college,but NOT the ELITE school of ECONOMICS. He attended the lesser school,but brags he attended the ELITE. When asked to release his school records he refuses. Told the school he will sue them. And professors at school say he was the dumbest,stupetist student they ever had. DADDY told them to pass him. OK: Iget GEORGE ARMSTRON CUSTER,finished last in his class at WEST POINT. And right now you got HANNITY and TRUMP talkin nonsense to each other. NEITHER SERVED. And HANNITY never got a college degree. And accordin to professors neither should have the SKIRT. Yet the SKIRT wants to be PRESIDENT again. HE soo STOOOPPID. STUPIDITY,accordin to the FAT SLOP: IF you inherited moola and blown it all cheatin the rest of your family out of everythin,elect me.AS I will screw you also out of everythin. At least CUSTER,put the muster to the fight. DRAFT DODGIN BOY, ran to hide in WHITE HOUSE fall out shelter.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2024, 07:28:12 PM »
NUTBALL,FRUITCAKE DRAFT DODGER at it again today. The fat slop at his golf course in CALI.
(1) COMMIE KAMALLA never worked at MC'DONALDS as a teenager. I'M sure that sumthin she would put on her RESUME as a adult. DO he have her IRS statements goin back. If so. How he obtain that. Is he now gonna refuse to eat 38 MC'DONALDS chezzeburgers daily. And again: What insane FUC makes what one did workin as a teenager a issue. Only a FAT FUC DRAFT DODGIN BLIMP,who never worked a day in his life. And employs all illegals at minimum wage to work at his proberties. HER the FAT BLIMP: I will not TAX OVERTIME. He never paid OVERTIME. THE ART OF THE DEAL. PAY everyone straight time,no matter how many hours you work.
(2) Again the INSANE FUC. I won that dabate with that person. POLLS have me 93% 87% 83%. I'm leadin by so MUCH. Another debate. When you leadin like me,there no reason to have another. My waistline is not what been reported. I'm at 38 not 62. I weigh 215 and not what bein reported 415. I'm a quick healer. My ear was tottaly blown away. But I heal quickly. Maybe,JOHN FRANK ARMY missed sumthin. Did not know a blown off ear grows back.
(3) Here's what the FAT FUCKIN DRAFT DODGER FUC ain't sayin at the moment. If I lose,I will refuse. I will head and live on me course in SCOTLAND. So you think,BLIMP. You gonna be extratided back to SATES to stand at all your numerous trials. And then FAT FUC. You goin to PRISON, like everyone else you want to send there.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for Mrs Kamaltoe Cackles and Tampon Tim
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2024, 08:04:54 AM »
JF, you missed your calling as a play-by-play announcer.

Foalin at 4

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2024, 08:21:57 PM »
 I thins John Frank had a gunaid goes boom next to head.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal