Author Topic: Safety and welfare check on gaagoots!  (Read 3139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Fix-It

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 616
Safety and welfare check on gaagoots!
« on: September 11, 2024, 10:58:39 AM »
Can anyone go over to gaagoots mom's basement and find out how he's doing after last night and today?
NVIDIA stock plummeting; Truth Social stock in the shitter. Trump crying like a baby that yet another thing was rigged against him.
I worry about gaagoots because how much more humiliation can 1 guy take? 11.wp

bigbettor

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 759
Re: Safety and welfare check on gaagoots!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 05:50:59 AM »
Stocks go up and down all the time. I hope gaagoots makes a bundle on NVIDIA but didn't invest a penny in that fughese Trump social media stock. That was a hard crash waiting to happen. Once Trump can sell his shares, he'll cash out because he's dead broke and anyone left will have chichi beans
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ScrapeThePaint: Hey Dingus- is Andrew also a F-cking broken record? The dude who posts the same thing every single day about Mark Ford resigning and opens up 500 threads on the political forum. The one who never graduated from third grade is he AI as well?
    Today at 12:04:56 PM
  • Dingus: Wiggles is like a f-cking broken record.  I think it’s AI!
    Today at 11:38:38 AM
  • JT: John is rainman2, contact him :P
    Today at 10:45:12 AM
  • JT: The J in JT might not stand for anything, or maybe it does, who knows  ;D
    Today at 10:44:19 AM
  • JT: The J in JT doesn't stand for John or Justin as Calhoun has mentioned  ngc3
    Today at 10:43:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Hi John
    Today at 10:40:44 AM
  • JT: Calm down wiggles  :P...it's Sunday, take the day off, we are begging you ngc3
    Today at 10:40:19 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Trigger
    Today at 10:37:41 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal